Status
Not open for further replies.
*Is all alone*....
5583667.png

Well, let's just say, that at consuming of alcohol you've first good prepare your body for it... - This and I don't get so easily drunk...:goodtea:

I see...well anyway:goodtea:at the start of the month or so I asked you something like do you have any plan on your bday...you said you dont know yet,now is there a plan?:goodtea:

/me returns from afk.

Hi hi all I'm back :nekopara_back: !
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Twin nee-san! :3 /me glomps Twin Nee-san.

Hope everyone of you are enjoying your time on new LPW~~ :fulfilled:

Hope everyone of you are enjoying your time on new LPW~~ :fulfilled:
Hi Cre!

And yeah, we're enjoyig it!

And I did few days ago heard/read in news that at you in capital some radioactive stuff dedected was - What's up there?

Hi Cre!

And yeah, we're enjoyig it!

And I did few days ago heard/read in news that at you in capital some radioactive stuff dedected was - What's up there?

That's good. and it was nothing after all. Just a false alarm I guess.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; that's good to hear that you're at least doing okay :goodtea: Man I feel so... full... :full:

what kind of stories ?owo /me hugs tightly
since you said you may enter sotm but you feel like lacking inspiration...how about trying wow~?:goodtea: though its up to pon-chi if he wants to enter or not ~:casserole:
/me feels warm x3

T-too tight >.<

Well, I'll with the family celebrate - so simple...:goodtea:

Same as last year?:goodtea: well it feels more natural to celebrate it with family...(:

since you said you may enter sotm but you feel like lacking inspiration...how about trying wow~?:goodtea: though its up to pon-chi if he wants to enter or not ~:casserole:
/me feels warm x3

T-too tight >.<

Same as last year?:goodtea: well it feels more natural to celebrate it with family...(:

WoW? what dat? a game?
Writing a story would be kinda embarrassiiiing for me to do XD

/me hugs gently and blushes:3

WoW? what dat? a game?
Writing a story would be kinda embarrassiiiing for me to do XD

/me hugs gently and blushes:3

Haha x3 have you seen the awards owo~? There's a diamond xD lol though Im not not trying to insist you~just wanted to find something different for pon-chi x3 And embarrasing?I think you'd look cool ^-^

/me gives a pocky ~ =w=
Well yeah, it's more or less a tradition become... But so is it better so...:goodtea:
Im happy for shi :goodtea: to see you're feeling more relaxed these days...~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷