Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Its up to you if you wanna^^
Nooooooooo OWO I don't roleplay but in the game you have a certain role and your goal is to not get lynched and stay alive and win or else you lose o;

/me hugs back x3

Lol we have mafia games xD
Though I havent participated in one yet:casserole:

/me wonders pon-chi's age :reallyconfused:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; but senpai i have a blockage and idk what I should do even if I would make videos... :reallyconfused:
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Thank you kindly ^^

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Should I made more MMD videos...? :reallyconfused: I haven't made any for a while

Hmm, it'd be not bad again some to see... But what says your urge for it..?:goodtea:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Its up to you if you wanna^^

Lol we have mafia games xD
Though I havent participated in one yet:casserole:

/me wonders pon-chi's age :reallyconfused:

then I might make my own game owo

my age is 17, I will be 18 in two months +w+

[MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; Thank you! :thumbsup:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; well let's say I'll make, but idk what to make :goodtea: ~

Welcome back lost soldier of ASF, Uryu!

well let's say I'll make, but idk what to make :goodtea: ~
Okay. Well, watch some anime or play some games - maybe there goming some usable ideas...:goodtea:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Are you asking me?o.o
then I might make my own game owo

my age is 17, I will be 18 in two months +w+

I'll join if you make one~:3
Ouuu sweet 18 is on the way:fulfilled:...heh I'll be entering 24this year:donefor:

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Hi Jezzy~! :nekopara_hug: :hi:

:nekopara_blush: H-hugs!

/me hugs [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; :blushing:

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Welcome back sweetheart~ Do you think of uplouding some games soon~?:casserole:

Well...due to Playstation no longer supporting PSP. There are limited PSP games being made. I have already pre-ordered:

PSP Kamigami no Asobi InFinite
PC BL Tsumi naru Rasen no Ori -Whispers of Iscariot by Spray
PC Bocchi Musume x Produce Keikaku

I also have sitting here...PC BL fandisk Taishou Mebiusline Teito Bibouroku. Since only one person asked for it, and someone provided their own link of the game. I decided not to upload it here...unless there are interest in the game, then I will.

Wow! Sorry, I didn't mean to go on, and on...but I do enjoy buying and sharing my games.

Reactions: MikuMere
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; ehh idk maybe i will watch anime later xD :goodtea:
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; yush! I wanna hear your suggestions x3
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; D'aww! Jezzy-sama is blushing from Chocola's hug x3 so cute. :runhappy: and yay hug! :nekopara_cheer:

Reactions: Jezebel
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; Are you asking me?o.o

I'll join if you make one~:3
Ouuu sweet 18 is on the way:fulfilled:...heh I'll be entering 24this year:donefor:

Oooh will you marry me? just kidding <3
I will be 24 too one day:'3 I hope I will have what I want once I am 24 ;<

I can't wait to turn 18 +W+

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Nighty night sweetie~Have the best day tomorrow :3

:::fangirls:::*^* [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; ❤
Well...due to Playstation no longer supporting PSP. There are limited PSP games being made. I have already pre-ordered:

PSP Kamigami no Asobi InFinite
PC BL Tsumi naru Rasen no Ori -Whispers of Iscariot by Spray
PC Bocchi Musume x Produce Keikaku

I also have sitting here...PC BL fandisk Taishou Mebiusline Teito Bibouroku. Since only one person asked for it, and someone provided their own link of the game. I decided not to upload it here...unless there are interest in the game, then I will.

Wow! Sorry, I didn't mean to go on, and on...but I do enjoy buying and sharing my games.
I've played kamigami though,Infinite~?:reallyconfused:

And ohh my god!You really know how to make my heart race:swearveng:...those games looks awesome,I've been wanting to play tsumi naru a lot but couldnt get it cause there was a good drama cd series came out lately and it ate my money in my wallet:sigh: I assume bocchi masume is r18, im looking so forward to these :fullblush:
And the last game yea,I think I saw the same pic somewhere in otome section:goodtea: ...and believe me you're a goddess by being so kind with sharing your games~its so sweet❤I always appreciate your precious efforts~<3

/me jumps and hugs [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; ~ x3

Otoutooooo~:runhappy:
Oooh will you marry me? just kidding <3
I will be 24 too one day:'3 I hope I will have what I want once I am 24 ;<

I can't wait to turn 18 +W+
:nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush:p-pon-chi dont joke like that -////-
Is there something you want/dream~?:goodtea:
And yea~ you'll one day reach the 20's too :3 well you're almost an adult,hang in there ;p

/me jumps and hugs [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; ~ x3

Otoutooooo~:runhappy:

:nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush::nekopara_blush:p-pon-chi dont joke like that -////-
Is there something you want/dream~?:goodtea:
And yea~ you'll one day reach the 20's too :3 well you're almost an adult,hang in there ;p

Im sowwie, I love you <3 ;*

hmm well uh <.> there is always something, who knows

I cant waiiit OwO

Good night [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; sleep well!

:::fangirls:::*^* [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; ❤
I've played kamigami though,Infinite~?:reallyconfused:

And ohh my god!You really know how to make my heart race:swearveng:...those games looks awesome,I've been wanting to play tsumi naru a lot but couldnt get it cause there was a good drama cd series came out lately and it ate my money in my wallet:sigh: I assume bocchi masume is r18, im looking so forward to these :fullblush:
And the last game yea,I think I saw the same pic somewhere in otome section:goodtea: ...and believe me you're a goddess by being so kind with sharing your games~its so sweet❤I always appreciate your precious efforts~<3

Read about Kamigami no Asobi InFinite which is sequel to the Ludere Deorum.

Yes, Bocchi Masume is 18+.

I'm not sure if there are many BL requests here or not, so I'm always a little hesitant uploading games here.

Also, no worries. I have a collection of games. Games which I don't have time playing, but I still buy them. Plus, I just learned that I may even be able to buy directly from Amazon JP, without having Amazon send my games to a third-party proxy, and then shipped to me, YAY! Now I have to try it out.

/me glomps [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; I've missed you sweetie. Where have you been?

Im sowwie, I love you <3 ;*

hmm well uh <.> there is always something, who knows

I cant waiiit OwO
/me puts her finger on your lip "hush" x3

When I was around 17 everyone was asking about my future plans of choosing a job,honestly it was too much of pressure for the old rebel me >.> i hope one day you'll find your passionate dream :3

Are you gonna be with your friends on your bday~?:casserole:

/me sneaks in.
a2VXv2.png

/me glomps [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; ~:3
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; I don't know if there's a way to extract the games for PSVita,I havent tried using amazon.jp before,most of the games for psvita does not ship out of japan :<
Though the games I bought most recently are;

Reine des fleurs
Diabolik Lovers Vandead Carnival
Binary Starprobably few more that I'm forgetting to add,and thank you for sending the website for info~I might buy the game too :3

Be original,be unique,be epic.In your own way.Everyone can copy you,but none can be the exact.Cause you're the best example of yourself. - K
❖Join ASF's New Contest❖

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.