Status
Not open for further replies.
*Is all alone*....
5583667.png

Well, let's just say, that at consuming of alcohol you've first good prepare your body for it... - This and I don't get so easily drunk...:goodtea:

I see...well anyway:goodtea:at the start of the month or so I asked you something like do you have any plan on your bday...you said you dont know yet,now is there a plan?:goodtea:

/me returns from afk.

Hi hi all I'm back :nekopara_back: !
[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Twin nee-san! :3 /me glomps Twin Nee-san.

Hope everyone of you are enjoying your time on new LPW~~ :fulfilled:

Hope everyone of you are enjoying your time on new LPW~~ :fulfilled:
Hi Cre!

And yeah, we're enjoyig it!

And I did few days ago heard/read in news that at you in capital some radioactive stuff dedected was - What's up there?

Hi Cre!

And yeah, we're enjoyig it!

And I did few days ago heard/read in news that at you in capital some radioactive stuff dedected was - What's up there?

That's good. and it was nothing after all. Just a false alarm I guess.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; that's good to hear that you're at least doing okay :goodtea: Man I feel so... full... :full:

what kind of stories ?owo /me hugs tightly
since you said you may enter sotm but you feel like lacking inspiration...how about trying wow~?:goodtea: though its up to pon-chi if he wants to enter or not ~:casserole:
/me feels warm x3

T-too tight >.<

Well, I'll with the family celebrate - so simple...:goodtea:

Same as last year?:goodtea: well it feels more natural to celebrate it with family...(:

since you said you may enter sotm but you feel like lacking inspiration...how about trying wow~?:goodtea: though its up to pon-chi if he wants to enter or not ~:casserole:
/me feels warm x3

T-too tight >.<

Same as last year?:goodtea: well it feels more natural to celebrate it with family...(:

WoW? what dat? a game?
Writing a story would be kinda embarrassiiiing for me to do XD

/me hugs gently and blushes:3

WoW? what dat? a game?
Writing a story would be kinda embarrassiiiing for me to do XD

/me hugs gently and blushes:3

Haha x3 have you seen the awards owo~? There's a diamond xD lol though Im not not trying to insist you~just wanted to find something different for pon-chi x3 And embarrasing?I think you'd look cool ^-^

/me gives a pocky ~ =w=
Well yeah, it's more or less a tradition become... But so is it better so...:goodtea:
Im happy for shi :goodtea: to see you're feeling more relaxed these days...~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?