[LPW #127] Until you are here, I'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo shin and pinky, wont be able to join in on siggy comps for a little while still needa track down and download ps again >.> n i really cant be bothered

Hello, DesertLotus!^^ How should I call you btw? :) And, can you tell me more about that anime?^^

well you can call me what ever you want ^^ desert , lotus or even the person with the family crest ^^ my sig and ava has my family crest in it i belong to the gilpartick kilkenny family line we had empress and a saint in our family line and the empress married Napoleon

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou is so funny really Monsters—they're real, and they want to date us! Three years ago, the world learned that harpies, centaurs, catgirls, and all manners of fabulous creatures are not merely fiction; they are flesh and blood—not to mention scale, feather, horn, and fang. Thanks to the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Act," these once-mythical creatures have assimilated into society, or at least, they're trying. When a hapless human named Kurusu Kimihito is inducted as a "volunteer" into the government exchange program, his world is turned upside down. A snake-like lamia named Miia comes to live with him, and it is Kurusu's job to take care of her and make sure she integrates into his everyday life. Unfortunately for Kurusu, Miia is undeniably sexy, and the law against interspecies breeding is very strict. Even worse, when a ravishing centaur girl and a flirtatious harpy move in, what's a full-blooded young man with raging hormones to do?!

Hiya shinseph~^^ Nice to meet yah, and desertlotus too! :) and woooah, you have your own family crest? What's the history of it? Will try can to search for the anime you recommended. ;) Zad@~ I hope youcan still join. ;) ;)

my family crest in it i belong to the gilpartick . kilkenny . bell family line we had empress and a saint in our family line and the empress married Napoleon
]

]
the empress the castle kilkenny and the family crown and her crest and our crest and such ^^

soon i get the sword shield and coat of arms from the family ^^

god... i wish my family history was that good haha, as far as i know my crest is from wales >.>

edit: just saw the time i better head for the night.

Last edited:
Pain. :korokke_shock:

Fell and broke two teeth. Was at the dentist today for over 3 hours. Fortunately, did not break into the roots. The doc drugged me to the gills, cleaned teeth, and then drilled out the teeth for crowns.

I wanted diamond chip and scrimshaw crowns but he's going with ordinary crowns. :evillaugh:

The drugs washed through my jaws and into the rest of my body. Slept all day. On the bright side, I had a GOOD sleep.

Now I think I'll go rest some more.

Such is life. :chuuni_reality:

[MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; that's a very interesting family line. I don't know my deep roots too. xD How did you know about all those facts about your lineage? ^^

Morning people... Oh, whom seeing my dried eyes... Yo [MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION]; nice you again healthy and energetic to see... Ehmm... I don't want you bother, but this thing forces me constantly since 1~2 months... But, well, I guess that you know what about is; yeah - it's about SOTM: There are 2 of 3 SOTMs not closed (SOTM30 should be closed, and the award to D'angel given will; SOTM31 should actually an poll given will, what this meanwhile also should be closed; SOTM32 since yesterday/today should the poll start - due delayed case few weeks ago...) - We've Ignis contacted about it, but unhappily no reaction there - We did even Checky contacted, if he not maybe somehow him reach can...:toohot:

Oh, you're really early up... Anyway... Welcome and g(early)'morning for you SB...:toohot:

Welcome D'angel!

Ah, I see... Then have soon and nice rest-sleep SB...:toohot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.