[LPW #127] Until you are here, I'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am very disappointed... :( in many areas...

1st: Sorry for the delay, but net is a ass lately...

2nd: Ah, I see... Well, to be honest, this isn't more new - I know how cruel sounds of me - but what can I do that I your mood change can...?:toohot:

1st: Sorry for the delay, but net is a ass lately...

2nd: Ah, I see... Well, to be honest, this isn't more new - I know how cruel sounds of me - but what can I do that I your mood change can...?:toohot:

i don't know man honestly i don't know :(

But now are you with your wife and son re-united not? - This should actually your depressed mood somewhat brake or...?:toohot:

i am happy that i am with them... i am just disappointing of my birth place and my Country with those dirty political parties that govern for so many years.

i am happy that i am with them... i am just disappointing of my birth place and my Country with those dirty political parties that govern for so many years.

OK then...

And with your country... Well, this is a heavy case... I can't more saying about it, what I already several times said have... - Just we shouldn't all Black-and-White see...:toohot:

Edit: Am' afk.

[MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; that's a very interesting family line. I don't know my deep roots too. xD How did you know about all those facts about your lineage? ^^

i was kinda lucky anther family member went and did family tree and doing so we found out all of our blood connections and such thou phone calls and book reading and so on all the way up the family tree after that we did back round checks and such and looked up history of each and so on after we found out that is

Also Good Morning All

stock markets getting major hit in asia

stock markets getting major hit in asia http://www.cnbc.com/id/17689937

yep i just have to be the bringer of water that washes the slate clean

Like you saying... Btw, are you even this year/holiday in travel Samy...?:toohot:

Already came back from stuff ;p If you didnt notice the drop from 50% to 20% =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) is a suite of software tools designed to manage the entire flow of goods, information, and finances within a company's supply chain. It essentially helps businesses oversee all the activities involved in getting a product from raw materials to the customer.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!