[LPW #127] Until you are here, I'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't really finish it in 3/4 of year. I will only reach a master degree.
But the place where I study as some special rules. And I will have to pass a year, where I don't really know what will happen before attending a PhD.

Ah, I see... But "PhD"? Sorry, but I'm not aware with that term... - Is that probably some what economical...?:toohot:

Ah, I see... But "PhD"? Sorry, but I'm not aware with that term... - Is that probably some what economical...?:toohot:

Not at all ^^
it's link to research. Well it could be economical reseach too, but for myself it will be in physics.

Not at all ^^
it's link to research. Well it could be economical reseach too, but for myself it will be in physics.

Ah so... And physic? Big Bang Theory lets greet...xD Interesting...:toohot:

Sure it is interesting, well it all depends on which field of physics and personal taste too^^

But the major difference with Big Band Theory should be the lack of camera in my quotidian life. :lmao:

Sure it is interesting, well it all depends on which field of physics and personal taste too^^

But the major difference with Big Band Theory should be the lack of camera in my quotidian life. :lmao:

Indeed. But for which area in physic do you interesting at most...?

But it'd nice and finny an life like at B.B.T to have...:toohot:

Indeed. But for which area in physic do you interesting at most...?

But it'd nice and finny an life like at B.B.T to have...:toohot:

Hard to say... Currently I'm studying quantum gravity and abstract mathematical physics.
But I've also studied some of the plasma physics, which was also really interesting...

Hard to say... Currently I'm studying quantum gravity and abstract mathematical physics.
But I've also studied some of the plasma physics, which was also really interesting...

*Beng* My "processor" is crashed at this subjects suddenly...xD

Edit: Welcome Uryu...:toohot:

Frank Tech's scientists can teach you how to open a wormhole and build a time machine. =\

Hi Frank,

Hmmm.... *suspicious stare
You know that those technologies are quite dangerous, don't you? *glare

~How much are those? :korokke_get:

Worry not. Frank Tech's safety measures are top-notch and unmatched. =\

A wormhole generator would cost nein billion Frank dollars. =\

Lol, don't trust him, because these measurement-reports are fakes like the questionable report from mass destruction-weapons in Iraq - A rumor says: That behind of this report the Frank Corp involved was...:toohot:

You'll still have to pay even if death is an issue we can just seal you FOREVER :evillaugh:

/me picks up the phone

You'll still have to pay even if death is an issue we can just seal you FOREVER :evillaugh:

/me picks up the phone

Lol, I rule the death - I can't disappear, I'm important for the world... These tax-blackmailings are senseless then...:toohot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)