[LPW #108] A New Reign of Terror Shall befall this World, I AM EVIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
y7c.gif

[MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION];

Nope, MCC only has the 4 main series games that have Chief, because Master Chief Collection. :P

But Halo Reach is the best one :( Oh well, I'm sure they will release it eventually on Xbone, if they do I will pick up the system.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; did the earthquake hit the area you live in?

[MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION] ~ I rarely wake up in the middle of the night but at 3:20 AM I woke up with the bed shaking. At first I thought it was the cat bathing until I realized the cat wasn't even on the bed. The bed shook for about 20 seconds; however, instead of checking to make sure everything in the apartment was okay, I grabbed my iPad to check USGS earthquake for the magnitude.

But Halo Reach is the best one :( Oh well, I'm sure they will release it eventually on Xbone, if they do I will pick up the system.

I doubt it, some say Reach was the worst.

H4 had by far the worst multiplayer though.

I doubt it, some say Reach was the worst.

H4 had by far the worst multiplayer though.

I don't really play online much, I just do the single player campaign, or online co-op campaign.

Well, I like the original Halo the best, then Reach, 3, ODST, 4, Halo Wars, and 2 comes in last for me. Hate playing as the Arbiter :/

[MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION] ~ I rarely wake up in the middle of the night but at 3:20 AM I woke up with the bed shaking. At first I thought it was the cat bathing until I realized the cat wasn't even on the bed. The bed shook for about 20 seconds; however, instead of checking to make sure everything in the apartment was okay, I grabbed my iPad to check USGS earthquake for the magnitude.

I hope no one was seriously injured :/

My cat wakes me up at odd times too, usually by biting me toes though :/

I hope no one was seriously injured :/

My cat wakes me up at odd times too, usually by biting me toes though :/

There were injuries in Napa, but not so much in San Francisco. I feel bad for Napa, tourist season is at it's peak with beautiful weather today, plus next weekend being a long week for Labor Day. Roads to Napa buckled and buildings not inhabitable, their goes their tourist season. >_<

...Yehee...~!!! Finally after 13 day(s) (- which every about 13~14 hours was) work-marathon, finally day-off tomorrow...!!!:runhappy:

...Well, which poor evil has the newest LPW won/taken...?:goodtea: ...Eggg!!! It's [MENTION=26445]Raly[/MENTION];...!!!:surprised: ...Loooooool!!!:runaway:

Lol, g'gratulation to your winning!:goodtea:

Notice: ...G'evening all...:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?