[LPW #108] A New Reign of Terror Shall befall this World, I AM EVIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
y7c.gif

[MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION];

Nope, MCC only has the 4 main series games that have Chief, because Master Chief Collection. :P

But Halo Reach is the best one :( Oh well, I'm sure they will release it eventually on Xbone, if they do I will pick up the system.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; did the earthquake hit the area you live in?

[MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION] ~ I rarely wake up in the middle of the night but at 3:20 AM I woke up with the bed shaking. At first I thought it was the cat bathing until I realized the cat wasn't even on the bed. The bed shook for about 20 seconds; however, instead of checking to make sure everything in the apartment was okay, I grabbed my iPad to check USGS earthquake for the magnitude.

But Halo Reach is the best one :( Oh well, I'm sure they will release it eventually on Xbone, if they do I will pick up the system.

I doubt it, some say Reach was the worst.

H4 had by far the worst multiplayer though.

I doubt it, some say Reach was the worst.

H4 had by far the worst multiplayer though.

I don't really play online much, I just do the single player campaign, or online co-op campaign.

Well, I like the original Halo the best, then Reach, 3, ODST, 4, Halo Wars, and 2 comes in last for me. Hate playing as the Arbiter :/

[MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION] ~ I rarely wake up in the middle of the night but at 3:20 AM I woke up with the bed shaking. At first I thought it was the cat bathing until I realized the cat wasn't even on the bed. The bed shook for about 20 seconds; however, instead of checking to make sure everything in the apartment was okay, I grabbed my iPad to check USGS earthquake for the magnitude.

I hope no one was seriously injured :/

My cat wakes me up at odd times too, usually by biting me toes though :/

I hope no one was seriously injured :/

My cat wakes me up at odd times too, usually by biting me toes though :/

There were injuries in Napa, but not so much in San Francisco. I feel bad for Napa, tourist season is at it's peak with beautiful weather today, plus next weekend being a long week for Labor Day. Roads to Napa buckled and buildings not inhabitable, their goes their tourist season. >_<

...Yehee...~!!! Finally after 13 day(s) (- which every about 13~14 hours was) work-marathon, finally day-off tomorrow...!!!:runhappy:

...Well, which poor evil has the newest LPW won/taken...?:goodtea: ...Eggg!!! It's [MENTION=26445]Raly[/MENTION];...!!!:surprised: ...Loooooool!!!:runaway:

Lol, g'gratulation to your winning!:goodtea:

Notice: ...G'evening all...:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.