[LPW #108] A New Reign of Terror Shall befall this World, I AM EVIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; With all that plotting and watching, you ever feel like this?

:laughpanda:

/me continues not planning :sleepmoon:

/me is oblivious to all events around.. like that question that the leggy person asked~

Geeze... now I'm getting all paranoid!

:291542:

[MENTION=57892]Canaan[/MENTION];

OVERDRIVE

:291515:

/me goes on a murderous rampage

Phew~ Finally finished Operation AL/MI up to E5, costed me over 40k fuel because of all the upgrading equipment pre-event and all the RNG during the event, but so happy I got Amatsukaze as a drop as well as Zuihou which I've been looking for so long~ Also of course the driving force this time is because Unryuu is voiced by Seiba I think? (a lot of people seems to speculate that as well)

IH3cUuE.png

8PdASWI.png

n7fKNqx.png

bF8NrTw.png

5C4hXft.png

zEkr5hl.png

gMSzZe2.png

TFW9W23.png

kDHqDdB.png

gFakHc8.png
[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; How are you doing in the event at the moment?

Phew~ Finally finished Operation AL/MI up to E5, costed me over 40k fuel because of all the upgrading equipment pre-event and all the RNG during the event, but so happy I got Amatsukaze as a drop as well as Zuihou which I've been looking for so long~ Also of course the driving force this time is because Unryuu is voiced by Seiba I think? (a lot of people seems to speculate that as well)

IH3cUuE.png

8PdASWI.png

n7fKNqx.png

bF8NrTw.png

5C4hXft.png

zEkr5hl.png

gMSzZe2.png

TFW9W23.png

kDHqDdB.png

gFakHc8.png
[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; How are you doing in the event at the moment?

I am so pissed because I didn't have any CLs at the start of the event... which means I couldn't even clear the blasted E1 :291540:

What can I do but cry... :(

so i woke up pissed off today. woke up and thought it was 5 p.m. and it was actually 5 a.m.

hurray for nightshift problems!! :cheering:................:bloodthirsty:

I am so pissed because I didn't have any CLs at the start of the event... which means I couldn't even clear the blasted E1 :291540:

What can I do but cry... :(

But But...you don't need CL to do AL...? I've posted my E1-E5 composition here (first image is E1, second is E2, E3-E5 uses the same team except with a few equipment change), I don't think you can see any CL in my first composition images Pichu xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?