[ILLUSION] VR Kanojo (VRカノジョ)

is there a way to deactivate those Blue clouds over tits and ass. I know its for click them but I dont want them.

Yes there is, it's one of the first in the options screen, I just turned everything off. Really don't know why they went for those big blue clouds, as if we wouldn't know what we're supposed to touch & grab without them :reallyconfused:

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Welp my "InitSetting.exe" keeps crashing..meaning i cant choose Vive to use my hydra with my DK2..RIP

anyone knows if somewhere we can find anything new (yes...new mods!!) concerning this wonderful, smart, ("lot" promising?) kanojo?

Anyone know if the Japanese DLC will be translated to English? There's nothing on the English store but keep getting emails about the JP version.

Anyone know if the Japanese DLC will be translated to English? There's nothing on the English store but keep getting emails about the JP version.

with google translate I was trying to understand what they want to do in july... maybe (please correct me if I'm wrong) they want to adopt a smell-device working in sinergy with vr headset and so they prepare a sort of summer-context (!!!!???) with people invited to experiment this crazy apparat... I was hoping instead that on this day they could give rewards to the best experts Unity users involved in creating official mods for this game BUT of course, wake me up please... I'm sure this is only my innocent dream for the future of this little investment (of mine) or for a better wide expansion of Illusion company fame, a dream that I'm sure, lot of people would like REALized.

english option for next DLC ? yes 100%, because till now they were keeping their contract word. I had problems with the download of the file for initial settings (should look better in the "english" web page or in the manual of the game), but that's all. The uncensor and the free POV mods still working perfect, and those cat ears too :-((((

... 9 july gone... still no bathroom DLC? If anyone has informations about this promised update please talk.
The Illusion blog page is not so helpful (english translation only adds fog), they talk only about Honey select even in the specific vrkanojo link. I ask help to anyone japanese speaking. My de---il..lusion is great about this product. The beginning was so involving and now ..... :confused:

there is a modded release for normal monitor, and it was working really good with mouse (with decent compromise for the virtual hands). If this is what you ask. Google it.

The gtx970 is the most basic GPU for vr headset, but it should work if you have good processor and motherboard (with USB 3.1 ports).

there is a modded release for normal monitor, and it was working really good with mouse (with decent compromise for the virtual hands). If this is what you ask. Google it.

The gtx970 is the most basic GPU for vr headset, but it should work if you have good processor and motherboard (with USB 3.1 ports).

I have GTX 780ti, so no VR...
I try ggl it, because I dont find any info I ask.
Would try again..., nothing so far.
Does this mod have name?

Last edited:
if the rest is ok and you have headset you can try (cost nothing in the preview you change gpu)

Ali213 is the modded rel. (look: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...-discussion/5726257-illusion-vr-kanojo/page16 and other links for uncensor ...and else if you find, maybe japanese guys somewhere but it is hard to ..)

Thanks for hint, it was jpns hell of links before I find a patch...
Anyway, why no one share it here? (100 kb patch...)
It's only a patch, not a game...

I have ps move, see someone say something about it here.
Can it be somehow used? (Have many joysticks...)

Short game...

Last edited:
I currently have 7 unlocked positions available from the tablet. Are there any more after that or is it pretty much done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910