[ILLUSION] VR Kanojo (VRカノジョ)

I would be a bit surprised if they give this title anymore attention, a la DLCs.

Then again, this is Illusion we're talking about here.

Honestly, I'm about ready to uninstall the whole thing.

But yeah, this is overall just a pale shadow of HoneySelect + HSVR, at an absurd price for the content. Which I paid in the hopes that it'll subsidize a proper game. Those saying it would have about as much content as Real Kanojo were spot-on; it's even less here. I wonder if DLC will include another girl.

Content wise it's true, but the few scenes we have are no way close in quality for VR. The BJ of VR Kanojo is a masterpiece in VR, the way she arc her back so you can look at her butt or how she looks at you etc... The sex scenes and kissing is also far more immersive than Honey Select + HSVR.
You can see that's it's been made for VR, and well made IMO, if you discard the horrible camera management. They could have made a grid move with the vive controller in less that 20 minutes with unity, but no ... to expensive right?

It's not worth the price though, Illusion is crazy trying to sell a 7 positions + 10 scenes eroge for 59€. But we are just lacking content, the base is a 9/10 for me, hopefully through Mods/DLC we'll get more stuff to play with.

I'm really happy about this game because if you do the same stuff with CMD3D2 (or any complete eroge) content, it's going to be insanely good.

Honestly, I'm about ready to uninstall the whole thing.

:)

At one gig uncompressed, to uninstall this would be out of anger and not out of necessity. This whole game will fit on a fraction of a $5 USB stick. But I get you.

I dunno. She's cute enough, now that she's human-sized and not a macrophilia fetish. I might fire it up again when I'm hungry for Pocky.

Use this hack for free camera movement (use the triggers), it also has a very simple uncensor - simply removing the mosaic but there is no texture under it. Read the readme in the zip for instructions.

mega:#!dAgBTRwC!nmawnbWqOJXnJPrqgW4gzTwVHxY5jn9KfqCp_ltAR5g

Doesn't work. I applied the hack, added the ipa master it needed and such, but still ain't able to grab myself where i want.

Last edited:
Doesn't work. I applied the hack, added the ipa master it needed and such, but still ain't able to grab myself where i want.

Did you install IPA correctly? After dropping the files in the folder, you have to drag/drop VRKanojo on top of IPA to patch it and generate the correct shortcut.

Also, you use the grip-buttons to move around.

Did you install IPA correctly? After dropping the files in the folder, you have to drag/drop VRKanojo on top of IPA to patch it and generate the correct shortcut.

Also, you use the grip-buttons to move around.

Yep, did what it said, dragged the ipa over to it, a cmd popped up and installed the files, and tried every button. Do i have to use both grips at the same time? Thought i read that it said the trigger "fingertips"

Yep, did what it said, dragged the ipa over to it, a cmd popped up and installed the files, and tried every button. Do i have to use both grips at the same time? Thought i read that it said the trigger "fingertips"

Did you run the shortcut it created called VRKanojo (Patch & Launch)? On Oculus hold down the trigger button, for Vive it's grip button it seems. Only 1 button needed.

Use this hack for free camera movement (use the triggers), it also has a very simple uncensor - simply removing the mosaic but there is no texture under it. Read the readme in the zip for instructions.

mega:#!dAgBTRwC!nmawnbWqOJXnJPrqgW4gzTwVHxY5jn9KfqCp_ltAR5g

Thanks but could you use the thumstick pushdown for Oculus please? I have to use the index trigger to some controlls in the game. It's supposed to be combined with pushdown of another button but actually I have to push the index trigger fisrt and then push the another button to those controll.

Quick head-up : an update is available. Here's what I just posted on Reddit :

Actually, there already is an update (1.01). To get it, you'll need the updated launcher (aka "InitSetting.exe") : it will download the patch (it's around 330MB) and install it for you.
But it seems like Illusion forgot to put the link to the new launcher on their EN website (just like they forgot to put the H-preview video). You can get it on the Japanese website (if you've a proper proxy) or grab this mirrored file I put on MEGA :

https://mega.nz/#!HQ0i2DxR!74YS2HzKd6D7SDusbsP0oqEsbr6lTYPleqr88Ngebec

I'm currently testing it. From what I could see after a couple minutes : they added the theme song from the second trailer on the main menu, they added pictures of the sex scenes on the "Sexy Lesson" selection menu (the tablet thing) and they added subtitles for the sex scenes.

I'll post a in-depth review of the game this weekend.

Is there any way to play this game with a smartphone + cardboard or simply using the old-school monitor? It doesn't even let me start the game saying it is for VR only xP

Reactions: lconklejean
Hey guys. I actually purchased this and have it updated to the latest update - it seems stuck on any of h scenes. Anything after hjob is actually still locked and I can't seem to find any way to unlock them. Anyone know what I'm missing?

Hi,

I just downloaded this and am really impressed by the graphics. I'm on Oculus Touch.

Excuse my ignorance but how do you unlock all the features? The only activity that is not locked for me is "Kissing". And while the instructions are in English, I'm not sure how to turn on the text translation of the dialogue.

Last edited:
VR Kanojo needs to write a smartphone tracker program just like "Play with Nanai"(http://www.vrjcc.com/). Then you could use Kanojo with a doll of your choice to which you strap on a smartphone tracker! Then you wouldn't need those Touch controllers and playing with the Kanojo girl would be much more like the real thing!

VR Kanojo needs to write a smartphone tracker program just like "Play with Nanai"(http://www.vrjcc.com/). Then you could use Kanojo with a doll of your choice to which you strap on a smartphone tracker! Then you wouldn't need those Touch controllers and playing with the Kanojo girl would be much more like the real thing!

not so sure about touch controllers, but you will need a special cupboard to save all the "instruments".:P

I fail to see how getting rid of the touch aspect would make a game more immersive.

I like being able to use my hands.

Edit 4-1-17: Did anyone else catch the April Fool's joke?

Last edited:
Hello!
Is there anyone still playing this game? The model looks great, I am making an uncensor for it, hope you will like it!

Attachments

• KanojoUnc.jpg
    KanojoUnc.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 1,140
  • KanojoUnc2.jpg
    KanojoUnc2.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 1,425
Hello!
Is there anyone still playing this game? The model looks great, I am making an uncensor for it, hope you will like it!

It's the best quality adult VR game at the moment I think so yeah I "play" it. Too bad it's so small both in gameplay and amount of sex positions. Your uncensor looks great!

thanks a lot... mr. uncenone, was getting the rift and bought the game... with the last update 1.11 was rolling back to japanese language (everything!). Nice joke from Illusion after paying for it. Anybody has a solution for? was trying editing to language >1< the .xml setup file, nothing changed. Still in full jap mode (help!!!!) :-(

Last edited:
Looks great as always uncenone, I assume you play the 2d mod version of this game then? You should try VR though I guess it's hard to walk into a store and ask to try the latest Illusion game in VR to see if you want to buy it ;-)

Thank you!

I am using windows VR-less patch version, VR gives me headache :)

There was a small bug with uncensor, nipples didn't display correctly in distance, here is updated version (and I added some hair :D)

https://www.mediafire.com/?8y4rhvlvjqgj7wb

Attachments

• kanojohair.jpg
    kanojohair.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 1,383

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25