[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Translation Discussion

I followed the steps to reinstall the translation, but it seems to only work for the character creator part of the "main game." The in-game menus and position selections are all Japanese again. Did I have to change/rename anything else other than CharMaker.20?
As Dilldoe mentioned, many of the files have been changed, so things like Clothing/Hair/etc., UI, and various others will need to be re-translated.

Ah, okay. From previous posts, it sounded/read like the positions translations were still usable. I'll wait then. Thanks for getting back to me.

Ah, okay. From previous posts, it sounded/read like the positions translations were still usable. I'll wait then. Thanks for getting back to me.
Well, it's quite possible that I missed something, still, but as far as I've seen, mostly it's just the character maker basics and h-subtitles that are showing up translated, for me.

*Looks at post above* Ok, now I KNOW I missed something, because my Studio Neo isn't translating. Agh, I'm guessing I need to grab an updated version of the UITranslation plugin that has files for NEO? Hell if I know.

almost done translating Neo's gui (only have to do the keyboard shortcuts)

all the gui translated as well as keyboard shortcut help

had to use symbols for 'juice' coverage cause the box was only 2 character wide max (so can't fit none/small/full) Had to get creative for dress/half/undress boxes too

https://mega.nz/#!TURFSKoC!2WJ0XP3dCvOJVvQQlsAJReuwDKVx-6hQEH2Py-tqg3w
just unzip in your plugin folder.

Did as you said but not working for me. I have the main menu and character maker translation working but not this one. Anything I might be missing? I already reapplied the UI trans loader for the character maker translation but perhaps I need to do it again?

i think we need to wait for a new IPA(Illusion Plugin Architecture) version to patch and enable the use of plugins in the new studio NEO
I'm surprised nobody remembers

@Dilldoe I'm having trouble with your translations. It used to work fine with the machine translated ones but after installing yours I got this:

Buttons are blank until I click them, and then translated lines seems to be missplaced. Any idea?
The "studio neo is loading" and those work fine btw.

@Dilldoe I'm having trouble with your translations. It used to work fine with the machine translated ones but after installing yours I got this:

Buttons are blank until I click them, and then translated lines seems to be missplaced. Any idea?

I got the some problem:-/

I'm trying to think of what it might be, since I pretty much installed it the same order, and it's working fine. Did you delete all other translations before applying Dilldoe's? Try deleting them from UITranslation, adding the HF compilation, the machine translation, then Dilldoe's.
I don't think repatching would make a difference, but it couldn't hurt. Are you using IPA 3.3?

Yes I reinstalled everything, including the IPA in any conceivable order XD

Further research showed that, apparently, the image translation fails only for this files:
SpriteAtlasTexture-studio (Group 0)-512x512-fmt3
SpriteAtlasTexture-studio (Group 1)-2048x2048-fmt5

Like, the coordinates for each button are messed up. The rest of the image translations work fine.
Deleting those files fixes it, but buttons go back to japanese, obviously.

Perhaps it just fails for 720p resolutions?

Yes I reinstalled everything, including the IPA in any conceivable order XD

Further research showed that, apparently, the image translation fails only for this files:
SpriteAtlasTexture-studio (Group 0)-512x512-fmt3
SpriteAtlasTexture-studio (Group 1)-2048x2048-fmt5

Like, the coordinates for each button are messed up. The rest of the image translations work fine.
Deleting those files fixes it, but buttons go back to japanese, obviously.

Perhaps it just fails for 720p resolutions?
That's possible... let me test that and see if it does the same to me...
Nope, still works fine, so I guess that's not it.

Ok I'll search for a corner and then I'll cry helplessly.
it's the only thing left to do!

Thanks for the help btw! :)

Ahh, man, that's no good! Sorry I couldn't help you enough with that! :(

I had the same problem, until I installed the add on packs, namely the studioneo plus.

"DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus"

off topic question, anyone know how to use background images in studioneo?

I extracted the file "SpriteAtlasTexture-studio (Group 0)-512x512-fmt3-RGB24.tga" from StudioNEO_32_Data\sharedassets3.assets
2mycfa.jpg
And it differs from the file in translation
As it turned out, it happened because of the wrong order of installation additions
First I installed ハニーセレクト パーティー 発売記念追加データ.exe
And then installed (18禁ゲーム) [170428] [ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト ~パーティー~ Disk2 (mdf+mds+rr3)
As a result, a newer version I updated the old one
If you put updates in the right order, the translation works fine
Sorry for my bad Google translate

Attachments

• SpriteAtlasTexture-studio (Group 0)-512x512-fmt3-RGB24.jpg
    SpriteAtlasTexture-studio (Group 0)-512x512-fmt3-RGB24.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 172
I had problems retranslating the game too, but it did work in the end. For those having trouble, make sure you do the following:

- Grab the latest IPA version (well I used 3.1).. Copy to gamedir and drag the executables to the IPA .exe to create the patchs.

- Reapply the UItranslation loader .16. Can't fin it right now but it should be around here somewhere.

- Make sure you have the latest translation files. Copy them to your game root and go to gamedir/plugins/uitranslation/Honeyselect/text and rename charamaker.20.txt to CustomScene21.txt -the link was incorrect, fixed it-

This should retranslate most of it. Some old thing went back to jap and obviously, the new content is still unstralated, but it helps.

After following this instructions now all my H-SCENES are running at 10 fps... how do i fix this?, is there a way to uninstall IPA?

Gonna have to reinstall THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY GAME RETARD.

Last edited:
After following this instructions now all my H-SCENES are running at 10 fps... how do i fix this?, is there a way to uninstall IPA?

Gonna have to reinstall THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY GAME RETARD.

Come back when you've chilled the fuck out and we might start talking

Reactions: geezer_man
Come back when you've chilled the fuck out and we might start talking

How about you stop giving instructions to people when you clearly don't know what you are doing seriously, now thanks to you i have to reinstall, so don't fucking tell me to chill.

I reinstalled everything and the 10 fps problem persist what the fuck is this?

I had problems retranslating the game too, but it did work in the end. For those having trouble, make sure you do the following:

- Grab the latest IPA version (well I used 3.1).. Copy to gamedir and drag the executables to the IPA .exe to create the patchs.

- Reapply the UItranslation loader .16. Can't fin it right now but it should be around here somewhere.

- Make sure you have the latest translation files. Copy them to your game root and go to gamedir/plugins/uitranslation/Honeyselect/text and rename charamaker.20.txt to CustomScene21.txt -the link was incorrect, fixed it-

This should retranslate most of it. Some old thing went back to jap and obviously, the new content is still unstralated, but it helps.

Erm..work..but when i have to select a girl/map top right it says "Button" and i cant click anything :/

heres a screenshot:

HoneySelect_64 2017-04-30 14-35-13.jpg

Last edited:
How about you stop giving instructions to people when you clearly don't know what you are doing seriously, now thanks to you i have to reinstall, so don't fucking tell me to chill.

You do realise that you're insulting the guy who made SBX Uncensor?
I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about.

As for your issue, no idea. Nothing in the instruction provided should affect the framerate.

You do realise that you're insulting the guy who made SBX Uncensor?
I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about.

As for your issue, no idea. Nothing in the instruction provided should affect the framerate.

No i don't and honestly i don't care.

Now, about the fps, it IS weird, because after reinstaling the game it persisted, so what i did was to use my backup without the new "expansion" and tested it and worked fine, but the moment i used the up to date folder the game started with this 10 fps problems, only on h-scenes, not in menus or anything.

Now, i restarted my computer and tried again and it worked normally (i re-patched it with wideslider patch, the newest version), i don't know what the fuck happened but there is something weird going on on the new dlc's that is causing this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!