[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Translation Discussion

Time for a new translation update..

* updated audio sub c00 from misiek89.
* updated audio sub c04 from Cluster303.
* updated audio sub c01, c02, c03, c05, c06, c07, c08, c09 from Rincewind00.
* update for 12/22/16 illusion update and new DLC by Lewton.

The image translation needs also an update but I had no time to do it yet.
Btw. was there a consensus on the personality change yet? I'd hate to update the images a third time ;-/

Link on sendspace, since mega keeps loading on forever at login..
HoneySelect-Translation.22-12-16.7z

edit: forgot to add, that I added a dialogue translation file for the new personality from the dlc. the strings are NOT yet translated, though.

the new H-items will no be translated for people using HiR cause HiR changes the parentheses. the link above appends it with the correct one.

Subtile bug.. does it only affect the new items? because those parentheses are also used in other strings.

And are you sure, it's caused by HiR? (did you try it with a fresh install without HiR, maybe?)
Just to make sure that it's not a problem with different versions/distributions of the dlc..

If it is caused by HiR, then damn.. no fun for translators :(

edit: attached a modified version of the fix which does not need additional regex lines.

Attachments

• Studio_Items.1.regex.txt
    16.6 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
Reactions: foxxyswords
Subtile bug.. does it only affect the new items? because those parentheses are also used in other strings.

And are you sure, it's caused by HiR? (did you try it with a fresh install without HiR, maybe?)
Just to make sure that it's not a problem with different versions/distributions of the dlc..

If it is caused by HiR, then damn.. no fun for translators :(

edit: attached a modified version of the fix which does not need additional regex lines.

yup, positive HiR. it's not the dlc cause you can see it translated (assuming you didn't use HiR)

not sure if you can see it, but it's slightly bold compared to the regular parentheses, and all the new dlc have it.
Code:
<300><><292><7><ディルド(ハニー)><h/obj.unity3d><p_item_dildo><>
<301><><293><7><アナルバイブ(ハニー)><h/obj08.unity3d><p_item_analvibe><add08>

Reactions: Lewton
I posted these at HF but man, that cache bug sucks.

I've filled out much of what was missing with machine translations, and worked a bit of it. I hope it's useful.

I finished out the Cheerful and Yandere H-audio subtitles, and added the Active dialogue text. It's all machine-quality, so ugh. But I proofed the Active a bit (surprise, it's an incest scenario) and fixed a few things here and there.

Does anyone know how to extract the Active H-audio subtitles? I can translate it quickly if I can strip it out, or if someone can do it for me (do you use SB3UGS? I couldn't find the strings).

Attachments

• TranslationUpdates.zip
    184.8 KB · Views: 802
I posted these at HF but man, that cache bug sucks.

I've filled out much of what was missing with machine translations, and worked a bit of it. I hope it's useful.

I finished out the Cheerful and Yandere H-audio subtitles, and added the Active dialogue text. It's all machine-quality, so ugh. But I proofed the Active a bit (surprise, it's an incest scenario) and fixed a few things here and there.

Does anyone know how to extract the Active H-audio subtitles? I can translate it quickly if I can strip it out, or if someone can do it for me (do you use SB3UGS? I couldn't find the strings).

There are still some things missing with the Yandere audio subtitles when you keep making her cum while she's exhausted. I think I've run into two where the Japanese text still comes up.

There are still some things missing with the Yandere audio subtitles when you keep making her cum while she's exhausted. I think I've run into two where the Japanese text still comes up.

I've run into those too, but the translation lines look okay from what I can tell. What I think is that the kanji text was mangled in the original audio text files, and it doesn't match the dialogue by maybe one character. It'll take some doing to figure those out.

Re: 100% Dialogues (untranslated!)

I have done 100% of the extracts, but it's done through a mix of perl scripts and SB3Util and posted it on my mega folder. Feel free to compare and take as you wish. https://mega.nz/#F!vxJSyL4L!FLdrwhm2Z5lNeQe03ODfsA

A-ha! So we have @asdfqwertyasdf to thank for ripping the first 10 audio texts; but the audio dialogue for the new Active personality is still missing in action. Did anyone capture @asdfqwertyasdf 's tools from Mega before they were annihilated? @DaUglyOne? @Lewton? Anyone?

Muchas thanks!

[EDIT] Hmm... I assumed his post indicated his tools were up on his mega folder; but now that I read it again I suppose only the translations were there. His folder is now at https://mega.nz/#F!S4AkiYQY!twqz9uXLAyl9MDjjFgEfnA but it's only his old (November 5) translations there (old but I preferred them, frankly). I'll have to see if I can script it up myself, I haven't seen @asdf around in a while.

[EDIT2] Well I've been through (I think) every file with SB3U but couldn't find the H-audio strings, only the adv strings.

[EDIT3] Eureka! Who knew to look in the Studio. Well, apparently not me until now. abdata\studio\list\voice\path\00.unity3d had what I needed. I've machined up the Active / Lively / Little Sister H-sounds, but will spend some time on this before posting.

Last edited:
I really appreciate the translations everyone has been contributing. This thread really should be a sticky, as a it's really a main component of the game.

Also just wanted to point out one main translation I believe is incorrect . The UI buttons refer to "Rooms" where the girls are. However, I would believe it would make more sense that those 5 "rooms" are actually supposed to be "floors". As the girls talk about finding rooms, you go to their 'room', and obviously all those girls aren't staying in one room, but more like one floor of a hotel.

Re: 100% Dialogues (untranslated!)

A-ha! So we have @asdfqwertyasdf to thank for ripping the first 10 audio texts; but the audio dialogue for the new Active personality is still missing in action. Did anyone capture @asdfqwertyasdf 's tools from Mega before they were annihilated? @DaUglyOne? @Lewton? Anyone?

Muchas thanks!

[EDIT] Hmm... I assumed his post indicated his tools were up on his mega folder; but now that I read it again I suppose only the translations were there. His folder is now at https://mega.nz/#F!S4AkiYQY!twqz9uXLAyl9MDjjFgEfnA but it's only his old (November 5) translations there (old but I preferred them, frankly). I'll have to see if I can script it up myself, I haven't seen @asdf around in a while.

Extracts done. Feel free to take it under untranslated.

While we wait for the pros I'm working on a sloppy machine translation. Just enough so we're not randomly clicking.

Here's a preview while I prepare the upload

Last edited:
i manage to translate some of the UI for studio Neo, but it's not showing up. I got the path & filename right in StudioNeo_64.ini.

Translation for the main game broke after the DLC... tried re-installing it but no good, we need new translations...

the old translations works fine. rename CharMaker.20.txt to CustomScene.21.txt in your HS\Text folder.
not really, that fixes just part of the text. All the positions and clothes still have Japanese names in the new version

I had problems retranslating the game too, but it did work in the end. For those having trouble, make sure you do the following:

- Grab the latest IPA version (well I used 3.1).. Copy to gamedir and drag the executables to the IPA .exe to create the patchs.

- Reapply the UItranslation loader .16. Can't fin it right now but it should be around here somewhere.

- Make sure you have the latest translation files. Copy them to your game root and go to gamedir/plugins/uitranslation/Honeyselect/text and rename charamaker.20.txt to CustomScene21.txt -the link was incorrect, fixed it-

This should retranslate most of it. Some old thing went back to jap and obviously, the new content is still unstralated, but it helps.

Last edited:
not really, that fixes just part of the text. All the positions and clothes still have Japanese names in the new version

positions still works (sans new ones) the ui needs to be redone cause they changed it.
you can also copy teh clothing translation into the CustomScene.21 to have those working again.

basically what old translation isn't working, copy those into that file.

I had problems retranslating the game too, but it did work in the end. For those having trouble, make sure you do the following:

- Grab the latest IPA version (well I used 3.1).. Copy to gamedir and drag the executables to the IPA .exe to create the patchs.

- Reapply the UItranslation loader .16. Can't fin it right now but it should be around here somewhere.

- Make sure you have the latest translation files. Copy them to your game root and go to gamedir/plugins/uitranslation/Honeyselect/text and rename charamaker.20.txt to CustomScene21.txt

This should retranslate most of it. Some old thing went back to jap and obviously, the new content is still unstralated, but it helps.

UItranslation loader .16

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ation-loader-translations-502649/#post2423367

Reactions: serpentwave
almost done translating Neo's gui (only have to do the keyboard shortcuts)
such a pain to have to open every menu just to have the entry dumped

edit: Done

all the gui translated as well as keyboard shortcut help

had to use symbols for 'juice' coverage cause the box was only 2 character wide max (so can't fit none/small/full) Had to get creative for dress/half/undress boxes too

https://mega.nz/#!TURFSKoC!2WJ0XP3dCvOJVvQQlsAJReuwDKVx-6hQEH2Py-tqg3w
just unzip in your plugin folder.

edit: You need to install the NEO Studio patch (honeyparty_01_plus.exe) for this to work.

Last edited:
I followed the steps to reinstall the translation, but it seems to only work for the character creator part of the "main game." The in-game menus and position selections are all Japanese again. Did I have to change/rename anything else other than CharMaker.20?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!