[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

Nipples showing through SkinTexMod

Sooo, I installed the SkinTexMod and the nipples somehow are showing through the skin.
I've attached a mavis with evangelion plugsuit that demonstrates the issue I'm having.
Does anyone know how to fix the problem?
image_306910.png

On the side note, does anyone have the character cards used in these previews?
I've sent a message to the author (Alexae I think), but haven't got a reply yet.
image_306911.png
image_306912.png

Thanks in advance :D

Re: Nipples showing through SkinTexMod

You need to download dilldoe's ??? suit forgot it's name. Then have someone make it. ATM no one is cuz from what I see the *.dds file only use so little of the image area unlike the skinmod. Either that or you'll have to manually save blank nipple states like 0 transparency for the nipples.

Re-download the uncensored again. Back then, there was an issue of nipple and pubic hair coming out of bras and panties. It was issue of sorting order.

Re: Converting textures from other Non-Illusion H-Games to Honey Select?

I'd be interested in knowing this as well. I've done texture modding before, and *very* simple mesh modding. But I'm not really smart enough to figure out things like coordinate adjustments, and scaling. I'd suspect if there is such a tool, it's probably in moonspeak. But I'd love to contribute more than the shitty stuff I have so far.

I've done a little Skyrim modding, and would be very interested in converting some of that stuff over to HS, but don't even know where to start. I only used other people's existing tools for that. I really don't understand things like bumpmaps and how those weird horrifying face textures end up looking like they do(though I can successfully modify them in their 2d form). But I don't understand the wizardry that gets it from point A to B, ATM.

Funny, I have the opposite problem, nipples don't show through SEE THROUGH clothes, or anything transparent like the dude. Pubic hair as well.

You need to download dilldoe's ??? suit forgot it's name.
I think you meant the body suit mod? I do have that and I know it could be a solution, but I need to modifying all the dds files is too much work for me (I got 28 skin mods right now).
Plus, I thought that if it works on the preview, it should work without additional works.

I'll probably try reinstalling the uncensor mod for now and see how it goes.

While the game itself can work with wideslider and height, it seems studio doesn't. I tested a -99 height character and she ends up the exact same height as 0. Same deal for 200 vs 100. 200 height is just male height, more or less.

Every mention of height mods I can find, all talk about wideslider, which I obviously already have installed, since I created 200 and -99 characters. But once in studio, they just zap straight back to 0-100.

At least it can be easily fixed by using scale in the move section(though it has to be in increments of 10%).

I wonder why they scale below 0 and above 100 in the main game, but not Studio(by default)?

It was sort of a good thing it didn't though, as I never would have found a way to scale males up, without this problem. Since you can scale any object, it works quite well.

d713af8dbbe8511c80e92c604473a4110879b186.png
Hi guys,I found this png and I saved it in female folder. The suit is catsuit mod by Belgar, anyway do You know how to find this hair and the belt?

When I open with HS I got different hair (simple short hair) and I can't find used belt

View attachment 14496
Hi guys,I found this png and I saved it in female folder. The suit is catsuit mod by Belgar, anyway do You know how to find this hair and the belt?

When I open with HS I got different hair (simple short hair) and I can't find used belt

well the belt is from my one punch man mod. the hair is fijas skysim hair

Hi, basic question about the studio here.

How do you hide/deactivate the "movement globes"? You know the ones that let you manipulate the direction and position of a character in a scene. I'd like to view a scene without a hundred position markers all over the place.

Hi, basic question about the studio here.

How do you hide/deactivate the "movement globes"? You know the ones that let you manipulate the direction and position of a character in a scene. I'd like to view a scene without a hundred position markers all over the place.

Right side of screen. There is a tick obx of Show. Uncheck that. If you are using Shortcut plugin. Press Spacebar to hide all UI

I have some problem with male textures, as u can see -> the head had different color than the body.
How do i fix that?

I think i messed up some textures mods...
1.png

maybe you can link me some male textures that will fix my problem, i'm lost.

Hi there.

I'm currently experiencing an issue that I can't quite comprehend. IT has to do with the Studio. After first installing HS and a bunch of mods, scene cards, etc...everything worked fine and I could load scenes from the large archive file I had downloaded (170mb worth or more). I then added a few more scenes that I found on the Illusion website scene archive and suddenly I can no longer load scenes in studio anymore. All that happens when I load a scene, any scene is the main character of the scene loads up (arms outstretched) and that's it. No maps, no items.

Can anyone relate? Have any ideas on how to fix this? I would hate to have to delete my installation and reinstall everything again. Took me a few tries to get everything working with all my items.

Ex: uploading images

Any help appreciated, thanks. :)

It sounds to me like you have studio items conflicting with each other. I've had it happen to me.

What I did was to use the Honey Select Item Resolver (HiR) and it worked afterwards.

I just want you to know that i found another site with amazing mods for Honey Select.
Seems like some of them uploading files from Hongfire.

They have Additional Hairs/Clothing/Body Meshes and more...
I'm downloading from this site more stuff that never has been showing here...
For example:

Attachments

• 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 170
That's ZOD gaming, yes many know about it. You just have to comment alot and accumulate "soy Sauce" to trade for those items.

It sounds to me like you have studio items conflicting with each other. I've had it happen to me.

What I did was to use the Honey Select Item Resolver (HiR) and it worked afterwards.

I did this and it didn't help. It may be because I added some items, not sure. I guess I'll just have to scrap it and start over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]