[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

Re: need passwords

My bad. I was trying to unzip several files at once. Another one had a password.

Re: Help me for registration to ZodGame

Wow, you are right, i'm not sure what they want for this answer.

Re: need passwords

ElysiumJanuary 14, 2017 at 1:42 AM

Thank you.
You been my friend at long time ago!
I'm very straight, If didn't get my respect, I would not even talk to him.

Link to

oh,I forgot that,sry!
PW:
雨宮rara.jpfujisan

I think we can be the best friends.

Link to totaldecay78

1474612477522869.jpg

Hi, how can ı download this clothing? I found it in chinese forum but after that ı realize its only preset, hope you help me

Hey guys I have a bit of an odd question for you modders. I'm trying to make videos with Honey Select Studio but when I record and if the background is too dark I get those square thingy (top left and middle right). See image --> Untitled-2 @ 66.7% (Layer 1, RGB_8) _ 2017-01-20 11.57.17.png

I know what they are but I'm trying to eliminate them but I don't know how. Where would the background graphic be located? It's odd because in VR, they're not showing up so I'm sure there's a way to eliminate them, right? Also if you press F11 to take a screenshot they won't show up in the final screenshot. Is there a way to hide them?

Hey guys I have a bit of an odd question for you modders. I'm trying to make videos with Honey Select Studio but when I record and if the background is too dark I get those square thingy (top left and middle right). See image --> View attachment 14109

I know what they are but I'm trying to eliminate them but I don't know how. Where would the background graphic be located? It's odd because in VR, they're not showing up so I'm sure there's a way to eliminate them, right? Also if you press F11 to take a screenshot they won't show up in the final screenshot. Is there a way to hide them?

looks like the menus. how are you hiding them, but uncheck "fixed" in studio to hide them or using shortcut mod & hitting spacebar?

looks like the menus. how are you hiding them, but uncheck "fixed" in studio to hide them or using shortcut mod & hitting spacebar?

I uncheck the "fixed" thing and that's what happen and yup that's the menu, I bet it's just there to kind of tell you "hey remember you can mouse over here to show them again". I wasn't aware of any mods that use space bar to hide the UI in the studio though, is there any? I know you can remove it because it's not showing up in VR or when you take a screenshot, there must be a trick, lol.

I uncheck the "fixed" thing and that's what happen and yup that's the menu, I bet it's just there to kind of tell you "hey remember you can mouse over here to show them again". I wasn't aware of any mods that use space bar to hide the UI in the studio though, is there any? I know you can remove it because it's not showing up in VR or when you take a screenshot, there must be a trick, lol.

yeah cmmod (and shortcut mod, i think) will let you hide UI with the spacebar. give that a try and see if you're still getting the menu overlay.

yeah cmmod (and shortcut mod, i think) will let you hide UI with the spacebar. give that a try and see if you're still getting the menu overlay.

You're talking about this one, right? http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...-ver2-4-hs-official-release-update-2016-10-30

I tried it, won't work. It work in the main game though but not in the studio. CM mod let you take screenshot without the UI and it does hide the gray square in the final screenshot but not in-game. Arrrg, there has to be a way to remove those darn square, lol.

1474612477522869.jpg

Hi, how can ı download this clothing? I found it in chinese forum but after that ı realize its only preset, hope you help me

I'd like to bump this guy up, plus I'm also looking for keyhole style bras, bikinis, sweaters & etc like this too so who ever can find them PLEASE please share cause we need more lewd clothing here!

You're talking about this one, right? http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...-ver2-4-hs-official-release-update-2016-10-30

I tried it, won't work. It work in the main game though but not in the studio. CM mod let you take screenshot without the UI and it does hide the gray square in the final screenshot but not in-game. Arrrg, there has to be a way to remove those darn square, lol.

I just tried CM Mod in studio and it hides the gray squares. Not sure what you mean by 'in-game' the main game?

I just tried CM Mod in studio and it hides the gray squares. Not sure what you mean by 'in-game' the main game?

I must be really stupid, with CM Mod enabled, what key did you press to hide them? I meant in-game, like while in the studio.

Edit1: Look like CM Mod doesn't even work properly for me. While I can enable it with F3 and while some of the shortcut works I can't get the actual CM Mod main menu to show up. I believe the "~" key should bring up the main menu, right?

I'm guessing there's an option in the main CM Mod menu to hide the UI in the studio?

I'm not sure why the main CM Mod menu isn't showing up for me, I've ran all of the "_Patched.exe" too.

Edit2: I don't know why but V2.4 of CM Mod doesn't work for me and it seems like other people are having the same issue where the main menu isn't showing up for them. Only CM Mod V2.3.1 is working for me but I don't see any button in this version to hide the UI :(

Last edited:
I must be really stupid, with CM Mod enabled, what key did you press to hide them? I meant in-game, like while in the studio.

Edit1: Look like CM Mod doesn't even work properly for me. While I can enable it with F3 and while some of the shortcut works I can't get the actual CM Mod main menu to show up. I believe the "~" key should bring up the main menu, right?

I'm guessing there's an option in the main CM Mod menu to hide the UI in the studio?

I'm not sure why the main CM Mod menu isn't showing up for me, I've ran all of the "_Patched.exe" too.

Edit2: I don't know why but V2.4 of CM Mod doesn't work for me and it seems like other people are having the same issue where the main menu isn't showing up for them. Only CM Mod V2.3.1 is working for me but I don't see any button in this version to hide the UI :(

the spacebar hides the UI. no need to bring up CM Mod menus.

the spacebar hides the UI. no need to bring up CM Mod menus.

Spacebar doesn't do anything for me, that's odd. What version of CM Mod are you using?

Edit:I tried all CM Mod versions, none of them let me use spacebar to hide the UI in the studio, could it be that it's from another mod that you might have installed? If you remove "CMModForHS.dll" and "CMModForHSS.dll" does it still let you hide the UI inside the studio?

Last edited:
EDIT:
Well figured original problem out, kinda. Had to do with loading the other versions.

Characters now load in game but oddly some look better in the editor. Some characters are prefect and then when you switch over to "call girl" they look horrible.

Any ideas why characters look correct only in the editor and not in game?

Last edited:
Spacebar doesn't do anything for me, that's odd. What version of CM Mod are you using?

Edit:I tried all CM Mod versions, none of them let me use spacebar to hide the UI in the studio, could it be that it's from another mod that you might have installed? If you remove "CMModForHS.dll" and "CMModForHSS.dll" does it still let you hide the UI inside the studio?

ok, it's not cm mod, it's shortcut mod, ShortcutsHS that hides with spacebar.

Reactions: waifutime
Height scale (in game vs. reality)

So here is my question,

When creating a character in Honey Select you can modify many physical attribute not the least of which is the characters height.

So, assuming you have wide slider installed and your moving the slider from left to right, what would be a good scale to represent how tall your character is?

ex: from 0 to 100, what would it be the equivalence of in centimeters?

Re: Purotan's site (need password for files)

Found this on one of his mod entries:
"パスはいつものわたしの名前ひらがな4文字で"
"Password is the 4 hiragana characters of my name as usual"

That means the password is : ぷらたん

Tested it, it worked.

Re: Height scale (in game vs. reality)

there was a pic of it before, forgot where i see it (between this site, hf or booru) but without ggmod high heels at 100, female height are around the eye level of male if im not mistaken

What's the recommended way to solve mod conflicts? HIR is only for Studio. Is there a tool to solve mod conflicts inside the main game? Or can someone point me to a tutorial on how to do it manually?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?