[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

Re: (Requests)I am looking for someone who can download data from the Illusion homepage.

I'm in. What do you need?

Re: About 4k, but no monitor.

Well you can thru your GPU settings even if you monitor does not support it. Specifically with Nvidia cards thru the Nvidia control panel.

3D settings>DSR Factors -4.00xResoultion. You can adjust your DSR smoothness as well. Display settings>Dynamic Super Resolution>1080p, 3840x2160, HD (4.00x).

Now this isn't technically 4k but it works in a way like 4k. Your basically splitting out the pixel rate with more surface displacement than what your monitor normally does. Only thing though on a 1080p display its going to look a bit fuzzy. That's where some other setting changes can happen but either way it still won't be 4k. This is just a trick to make it display as a 4k screen without 4k(reaches more like 2k).

I found this hack back in the PC days on HF thru a post from GIL that lead me to another post from someone else who I can't think of their username at the moment. This works for some users and some don't like it. Again, you can achieve better results with different settings with your hardware.

DSR/VSR only work on TRUE fullscreen mode, honey slect fullscreen mode is a borderless window so DSR/VSR wont work, even tho you can select 4k but it will render at your desktop resolution

Re: About 4k, but no monitor.

Holy Shit! you crazy son of a gun!!!!!!!! it actually Works!!!!!!!!!!

happens to have a nvidia gpu! i worked wonders!

many tanks to you friend!!!!!!
i tried it with play club too, and same! glorious fake 4K!

Well you can thru your GPU settings even if you monitor does not support it. Specifically with Nvidia cards thru the Nvidia control panel.

3D settings>DSR Factors -4.00xResoultion. You can adjust your DSR smoothness as well. Display settings>Dynamic Super Resolution>1080p, 3840x2160, HD (4.00x).

Now this isn't technically 4k but it works in a way like 4k. Your basically splitting out the pixel rate with more surface displacement than what your monitor normally does. Only thing though on a 1080p display its going to look a bit fuzzy. That's where some other setting changes can happen but either way it still won't be 4k. This is just a trick to make it display as a 4k screen without 4k(reaches more like 2k).

I found this hack back in the PC days on HF thru a post from GIL that lead me to another post from someone else who I can't think of their username at the moment. This works for some users and some don't like it. Again, you can achieve better results with different settings with your hardware.

A little off topic but still related. Need help figuring out password for two compressed clothing files

As the title stated. I have two files containing clothing items that i can't open because they ate password protected. I had decompressed them in the past but deleted the file by accident. I no longer remember where i downloaded them from. I will post the file names soon in the hope that someone has the password. Oh, and the file names are in Japanese as well.

[HS]ブラウス&ベスト3種Ver1.1.7z

[HS]長袖ブラウス2種_v1.1.7z

Last edited:
Re: A little off topic but still related. Need help figuring out password for two compressed clothing files

As the title stated. I have two files containing clothing items that i can't open because they ate password protected. I had decompressed them in the past but deleted the file by accident. I no longer remember where i downloaded them from. I will post the file names soon in the hope that someone has the password. Oh, and the file names are in Japanese as well.

[HS]ブラウス&ベスト3種Ver1.1.7z

[HS]長袖ブラウス2種_v1.1.7z

its from here
http://nocky.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-200.html
choose agree then click on "top page" to get the hint of the password

Re: A little off topic but still related. Need help figuring out password for two compressed clothing files

Thank you very much.

Hey whats up guys I dont know if this the right thread for this. I was playing and suddenly I noticed that when I select ''Licking boobjob'' the penis is upside down xD
is this normal? happens only with that action. Just tell me whats in your mind that could help me, otherwise I can share you some pics! Thanks! *EDIT* penis is upside down with all boobjob options :c

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

My normal Honey Select works perfectly, always has been. Never really tried Studio though until just now, and there doesn't seem to be any animations of any kind, also, when I try to edit the character's clothes, it doesn't do anything either. So a unedittable model. Do I need to reinstall the entire game? Or is there a way to just reinstall the Studio, or is there a simpler answer than that?

Thanks in advanced for any help <3.

Since upgrading to 1.11 (The DLC with 26/12 patch), there are no more creampies. For this alone, I've rolled back to HS 1.0.

I've copied some files from the DLC to my 1.0 folder, which gives me access to some of the new clothing and the Active personality, but not the 2 new maps (SM, Stage).

Can anyone tell me what actually caused the creampies to be there in the first place? All I've done was installing HS with the EMF patch, so I've no idea which mod it could be. Is there a way to get creampies working again in version 1.11?

Since upgrading to 1.11 (The DLC with 26/12 patch), there are no more creampies. For this alone, I've rolled back to HS 1.0.

I've copied some files from the DLC to my 1.0 folder, which gives me access to some of the new clothing and the Active personality, but not the 2 new maps (SM, Stage).

Can anyone tell me what actually caused the creampies to be there in the first place? All I've done was installing HS with the EMF patch, so I've no idea which mod it could be. Is there a way to get creampies working again in version 1.11?

I've found out. For anyone else wondering, it's the 'Liquid Details' setting under Config. Creampies only display when using 'Detailed 3D' :)

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

My normal Honey Select works perfectly, always has been. Never really tried Studio though until just now, and there doesn't seem to be any animations of any kind, also, when I try to edit the character's clothes, it doesn't do anything either. So a unedittable model. Do I need to reinstall the entire game? Or is there a way to just reinstall the Studio, or is there a simpler answer than that?

Thanks in advanced for any help <3.

I redownloaded the Studio, and also updated to 1.11, 12/26 patch, and I thought that would fix it, it didn't. I still can't edit the character. I can add decorations and random stuff, but I can't actually edit her, from her clothing, and on the animations screen there's none there.

I have another question:

Is there a way to increase the limit on accessories beyond 10 during character creation? You can create some really nifty characters that way.

Re: (Requests)I am looking for someone who can download data from the Illusion homepage.

Hello Redleg...where is the krytokey?

I have a newbie question :

Why must we run HIR to activate some mods but not others ?

I tried to run HIR on a particular mod wich needed it but I had T poses after. I don't understand what happens and what is the right way to use this program.

I have a newbie question :

Why must we run HIR to activate some mods but not others ?

I tried to run HIR on a particular mod wich needed it but I had T poses after. I don't understand what happens and what is the right way to use this program.

HiR is only for Studio, it's purpose is to prevent conflicting mods & keep scenes uniform when sharing.
if you want a tutorial read this:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...lect-random-studio-mods?p=5740550#post5740550

if you've install the 12-22 DLC you need to download HiR v.1.1.1

I stumbled upon an eyelash mod (chinese - https://www.zodgame.us/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=144894&extra=page=2&filter=typeid&typeid=630 ) that was originally for the trial, but wasn't updated for the full version of HS and doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know what has to be done to convert the files?

I edited the list assets 00 from characustom (cf_m_eyelashes_00) in MonoDevelop to get the mod to show up in character creation, but the shader files are missing and causing the eyelashes to not display properly--just grey objects. cf_m_eyelashes_01, 02 and 03 seem to be missing shader files (Unlit-Alpha + PBRsp_texture_alpha_culloff) that cf_m_eyelashes_00 (in full release) might require?
The only thing is, I'm using SB3Utility and I've extracted the shader files. I don't know how to append/add stuff to the packages to see if it will fix it.

If you guys look at my previous post, I uploaded it.

Re: need passwords

The password is there, right under the download link.
EDIT: You downloaded it and the file was password protected? I just downloaded it and it isn't :confused:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!