[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

These girls aren't behaving predictably since the party addon. I've got one Strict Clean Freak, assaulted in the shower, was actually turned on by it, and it knocked down Aversion, which I was trying to raise. And a Bewitching type who Hates H has responded well to everything done to her, even the tentacle! and even though she's not experienced at anything yet.

I'm curious if it's possible to make a female character completely invisible except for clothes. Would be nice to pose clothes on top of a visible model in studio. Any suggestions? I have limited SB3Utility experience but I don't want to break my game again.

Any one know how to play battle arena ?
Oh yeah, and I appreciate seeing some interest in it. You can load any of your HS characters and apply a set of parameters to create a card. With quick card creation you can get a random template for parameters, or you can mod or create any of those yourself. A template is effectively a character class, and defines the base stats, skills, active and passive abilities, and the AI for when the unit isn't player controlled. You can save any character's parameters as a template and apply it to any other. You can also create the character cinematics (cut-ins) and skill animations; those aren't important to gameplay, but they're great for establishing and expressing your characters.

If you want to defeat the preset girls' team, you will need an SX class character. It's a very challenging fight when done 3-on-3, but nothing prevents you from loading a team with the maximum number of SS, S, A, and B characters. A team of 3 that could beat them would have to be strategically developed; I went through a lot of fails before I could win that match.

Oh yeah, and I appreciate seeing some interest in it. You can load any of your HS characters and apply a set of parameters to create a card. With quick card creation you can get a random template for parameters, or you can mod or create any of those yourself. A template is effectively a character class, and defines the base stats, skills, active and passive abilities, and the AI for when the unit isn't player controlled. You can save any character's parameters as a template and apply it to any other. You can also create the character cinematics (cut-ins) and skill animations; those aren't important to gameplay, but they're great for establishing and expressing your characters.

If you want to defeat the preset girls' team, you will need an SX class character. It's a very challenging fight when done 3-on-3, but nothing prevents you from loading a team with the maximum number of SS, S, A, and B characters. A team of 3 that could beat them would have to be strategically developed; I went through a lot of fails before I could win that match.

Thanks for the info. Plz give a link to dlc.

Having a problem opening proxy http://sf123s.webcrow.jp/index.php, for getting to the official HS character/scene pages.
[Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.]

Its ok if there's no solution. Just wanted to check if it is just my problem.
Kinda sad if its permanent. 95% of the fun has been from seeing all the cool/imaginative scenes jp players create. So I guess I'll just see what gets shared over to illusioncards.booru.

is there any mod to remove this stupid big plus sign thing ?

cectne.png

*how do I make a spoiler ? it should be [SPOILE R][/SPOILE R] (without space) right ?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1 MB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Uncheck the "Camera" checkbox.

That's the indicator of the camera's position - zoom level and facing. Can be handy actually when you need some fineese with camera.

been wondering... is there a way to still use cardframe backs with 4k patch/LRE? ever since i installed i can only use the fronts. the backs dont show up anymore - show/hide just changes between solid color b/g and the b/g with the white lights moving around.

Last edited:
Well idk where to post this..but ive finally found a innie pussy that works with the framework..yay but since a while now (forgot about it) its doing some weird shadowy squares on the skins i didnt even realise i had 4k until i zoomed closely.. lol any idea why its doing this ? you can clearly see it on the legs...halp!

View attachment 17760

Hello. I downloaded honey select party, but I can only play with 1 girl. how to play with two girls? I will be grateful for the answer

Hello. I downloaded honey select party, but I can only play with 1 girl. how to play with two girls? I will be grateful for the answer

if u have party when u go to the lobby to call the girls there should be something like girl 1 and girl 2 options. when u choose a girl for the 1st time it only lets you choose 1 girl. from the 2nd time on when u choose that same girl you can now choose a second girl for the H scene by clicking girl 2 after picking 1st girl.

HelIo everyone. I accidentally pressed the button in Initsetting, and when I enter the Honey Select Party, I have this problem:

can someone help, I've install the game (backup) follow step by step in patsebin to install mod, but uncensor mod doesn't work. don't know how but girl virgina turn orange.

can someone help, I've install the game (backup) follow step by step in patsebin to install mod, but uncensor mod doesn't work. don't know how but girl virgina turn orange.

It appears that either mod or game version are not compatible.
Make sure game is updated to final patch than get latest uncensor .

I also do not load floor_06. The list appears, but when clicked, nothing happens. slotID tried to change, to no avail.

So I am having an issue with Studio Neo, and was wondering if someone could point me to the translation I missed or something.

https://**********/a/VgC6Y

Also, I was wondering if it was possible to get HS Battle in English.

So I am having an issue with Studio Neo, and was wondering if someone could point me to the translation I missed or something.

Also, I was wondering if it was possible to get HS Battle in English.
The image url is censored. But I'll assume since it's a problem with Neo, that all of the buttons are crazy looking. The problem is you applied the wrong UI translation to your version of HS.

You can only installed the 10-19 UI translation on a FRESH install. You can't upgrade to 10-19. If you go to the main pastebin, there is a translation pack marked december of this year(more recent than the 10-19 version). That's the translation you can upgrade to. Note that it is very incomplete on Neo, and Battle. The only way to get a good translation of both is to do a fresh install of the latest version.

Hey guys. I've been enjoying Honey Select for some time. Have the latest version, all the DLC, and all the mods I want. It's been running fine until just the other day. Everytime I run the game, I get the cursor, but no sound and a black screen. I have not made any changes to the game since the last time it ran. The only changes I've made to my computer are updates for my video drivers and Windows, but those have never affected the game before. Can anyone help me get it running again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.