[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

volks, I asked this on hongfire,too, but throwing it out here anyway...i've lost the background music in both HoneySelect main game and StudioNEO! just
happened a few days ago - still have all the girls' voices, systems sounds and effects [water, insects, etc], but no music?? don't know how I could have
deleted it, but does anyone know where it's located/what unity file has it?? thanks in advance!
update - i found the music file in abdata/sound/data - "bgm" - opened it w SB3U and the files played, so they are there and working, but not
playing in the main game or StudioNEO...any ideas?

Last edited:
Hello guys. I have a problem after updating to party. When I enter a hscene, the buttons like orgasm,iside,outside etc at the bottom of the screen are all shown and when I press them nothing happens. Once I chose a position the whole sceene freezes and I cant press any buttons except the one for exiting the scene.
The problem firstly apeared when I was upgrading to party (1.2). Can u help me with this? If so thanks ;)

Hello guys. I have a problem after updating to party. When I enter a hscene, the buttons like orgasm,iside,outside etc at the bottom of the screen are all shown and when I press them nothing happens. Once I chose a position the whole sceene freezes and I cant press any buttons except the one for exiting the scene.
The problem firstly apeared when I was upgrading to party (1.2). Can u help me with this? If so thanks ;)
Upgrading comes with so many bugs and problems.
As much as it sucks, you really need to do a full fresh install.

I had success with doing a fresh install and fully updating it. Then I copied it over my old install. Most of my mods still worked and I didn't have odd bugs. I did have to reinstall a few things like the uncensor and cum textures. But 95+% of my old mods continued to work.

But that doesn't work for everybody. Sometimes you just have to do a completely fresh install and add all of your mods over again(which sounds like a pain).

Reactions: dude93
Upgrading comes with so many bugs and problems.
As much as it sucks, you really need to do a full fresh install.

I had success with doing a fresh install and fully updating it. Then I copied it over my old install. Most of my mods still worked and I didn't have odd bugs. I did have to reinstall a few things like the uncensor and cum textures. But 95+% of my old mods continued to work.

But that doesn't work for everybody. Sometimes you just have to do a completely fresh install and add all of your mods over again(which sounds like a pain).

Thanks for the tip. The problem is that I wont be able to do a fresh install cause I lost the original files. I would not like to download the game via mega etc cause it aint legal. Is there another way of checking for new/changed files (a file list mby?)

I fixed my problem above by a clean install.
Now I came up with another problem: When I select 2 girls and go into the hscene I cant add the 2nd girl. How do I do that?

I fixed my problem above by a clean install.
Now I came up with another problem: When I select 2 girls and go into the hscene I cant add the 2nd girl. How do I do that?

Have you already played with the second girl? You can't add girls that you have never played with in the second slot.

If you can select them and inititate scene, the positions that uses second girl are limited to the ones in the "multiple" tab. Did you look there if so?

Have you already played with the second girl? You can't add girls that you have never played with in the second slot.

If you can select them and inititate scene, the positions that uses second girl are limited to the ones in the "multiple" tab. Did you look there if so?

I think I got no "multiple" tab. Do u mean a button (like "service", "insert" etc)?
BTW I havnt got Battle installed, just the party dlc.

I think I got no "multiple" tab. Do u mean a button (like "service", "insert" etc)?
BTW I havnt got Battle installed, just the party dlc.

It should be the fifth position set button. There should be 3P and lesbian if you successfully loaded the second girl into the scene.

It should be the fifth position set button. There should be 3P and lesbian if you successfully loaded the second girl into the scene.
well for me the 5th button is "special" and theres stuff like 69, corner etc.

Do I need a special DLC/Update for that?
As already said I havnt got Battle installed so ya.
(What may be the reason: I have just used the exe installation files not the isos. I thought this would be enought but I aint sure if thats the reason why)

Untitled.jpg Characters skins are pixelled in weird colors. Any solutions?

excuse me, i have a same problem. what do you mean by changed the installation directory. can you explain a bit detail.? thank you. its really make me desperate

excuse me. i have a problem. its look like i cant exit the h-scene. everything normal until i try to exit. its not working and iam still on the h-scene. but i cant click a single option. so i should close it from task manager.
anyone have a solution about this.? please help me how to fix it. its really make me desperate

i cant exit my h-scene. do you think there's something wrong with my save data.? anyone having a same problem.? how to fix it.?

Thanks for the tip. The problem is that I wont be able to do a fresh install cause I lost the original files. I would not like to download the game via mega etc cause it aint legal. Is there another way of checking for new/changed files (a file list mby?)

This problem is caused by uncensor and 4k skins. Update or remove them.

Hello all,

I was wondering, the Wiki talks about the stats-point-system. Starting conditions, trait-bonuses, h-bonuses. Where can I find these stats / these numbers? I presume they're not in-game, because I can't find them. Is there a mod, or can you just open some file? Or do I have to unlock something?

Thanks in advance,
Bar.

Hello all,

I was wondering, the Wiki talks about the stats-point-system. Starting conditions, trait-bonuses, h-bonuses. Where can I find these stats / these numbers? I presume they're not in-game, because I can't find them. Is there a mod, or can you just open some file? Or do I have to unlock something?

Thanks in advance,
Bar.

I think the Dr. dug them out of the game codes...it's normally not visible.

Hello

I have installed honey select party but the game don't display colors. So it is in black and white. But on honey studio, colors are there. I don't find any option on config screen

Any idea to fix that ?

TIA

(Windows 10 and Directx 12)

2m461lh.jpg

ily4nl.jpg

Last edited:
Could install only 2 addons, rest give this error. Can't figure out what it means. Did rename folders to short name, didn't affect.

Can't figure out install order at all :/ Base game and 2 costume addons basically is all I could install, rest threw me that error.

Last edited:
Guys, i kinda messed up here. For some reason my studio NEO menu does not have FK sub menu in the items menu. Did i miss something?, i forgot which DLC to fix this?.

Honey-Select : Pixelated-Self-Shadows & how to fix ?

Hello to everyone ...
My First question :
On a scene in Honey Studio, when i activate self shadows of a light, shadows appears in big pixels/ pixelated .
But when i add lights with HS Shortcuts ..Light shadows are not pixelated.
How to fix this problem ... How to increase shadow quality. ?

Problem below solved it was cause of permissions.. I write them here in case if someone faces same issues..
I have 2 windows in same machine. And HoneySelect is on other disk that has the other windows in it.
Other windows has permissions of that folder... I took all file permissions from other windows .And that solved the problem ..
and there was one more reason related with system.
HoneyShot delays GPU more than system expects and restarts machine.. I found solutions to increase the delay tolerance from registry and increased to 20 seconds.
Than all problems dissapeared...

My second Question :
Some problems Started to appear lately after new Win installation.
When i try to use some features in plugins some causes my pc restart.. Example creating a light in HSShortcuts or taking a Photo with HoneyShot

Here is the error i found on admin tools :

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

I searched web for this error and first my impression is ; It is a process permission problem. to fix this problem it was recommended to shut down a few security processes.
Anyone has an idea ?

Any helps will be appreciated. :redface:

Last edited:
Hello

Is there a mod wich add some more expressions, like smiling ? Or one other wich add more bones on faces ?

TIA

From an other board said:
"Yes I think there is, its called More FK"

I installed it. It add some more handles, but it is difficult to change mouth positions. But it's better (I'm new on party).

A link on hongfire :
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...ey-select-mods/5929802-hs-change-fk-bones-neo

but it's better to use your file wich is more recent and add more handles :
https://allthefallen.ninja/forum/index.php?attachments/hs_change_fk_bones-zip.113435/

last version of SB3UGS (needed)
https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility/releases/download/1.9.13/SB3UGS_v1.9.13.7z

Last edited:
Reactions: smoothlaunch
Heard that the dick isn't telescoping, but it will be only the base game and the addons will follow later. No words on Studio either.

Heard that the dick isn't telescoping, but it will be only the base game and the addons will follow later. No words on Studio either.

I installed extracted the trial but it doesn't run, for whatever reason. May be colliding with my HSParty installation but I'm not gonna uninstall it just to see. I originally just wanted to see the quality of the female uncensor but hearing that the dick doesn't telescope is great news. I wonder if the Unlimited male uncensor can be modded into HSParty to be used with SBX? :desire:

*Edit*

I got the trial to work by installing the original trial and overwriting the files and executables with the unlimited versions. Overall, it looks pretty good. The female uncensor isn't SBX good but it's not bad. It beats the mosaic at least.. The male uncensor is pretty good too. It does still telescope but it's not as noticeable since the tip is put completely inside, at least, with the missionary position they give you in the demo.

Actually, The h animations make it longer and seem to control it better. I copied the male uncensor over to my main HS install and it looks GREAT!

20180302121500896.png

Until you start having sex...

20180302121627053.png

Last edited:
ANTIALIASING/EDGES FIGHTS IN JAPANESE GAMES:

Hey, I've got a bit of experience with japanese games and I am aware that developers here - for unknown reasons - love a very strange effect, which causes all those jagged edges and anti-aliasing problems in many, many titles. It is possible to turn it off depending on game but not in Honey Select. However, in PlayHome - there's an appropriate option. It's called the BACKLINGT INTENSITY. The effect may be very tricky and may not catch your attention at all because it is located within display - not literally graphical options. Theoretically does something I do not find important (a light effect like always blooming from behind a character - it somehow illuminates erm... something (?) but also causes all of these crazy edges and a feelin of tearing a hair for instance - when you move a mouse and look around). Many games suffer from it - Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors and anti-aliasing injectors or 4k resolution do not help at all.

In PlayHome after using the adjustment to totally turn this intensity OFF - all the jagged edges disappear. However, in Honey Select, I am not able to force it using anything. I do not know if this game has some in-depth config file apart from the basic one (it has to have it but I can't find it). The only plugin messing something with backlight intensity is the 4K SKIN DIFFUSE but here again - even if I change the options to 0 or 0.1, nothing improves as compared to Play Home where turning it off removes the edges immediately.

Maybe any of you has an idea of how to find it and how to force Honey Select/Unity to turn it off and get rid of these horrible edges once and for all.

BTW - I've got a strange feeling that many games localized on west do not have this option included so the japanese developers know better what we like and need while those games without localization/translation, available only on japanese market - more often have the option of turning it off.

Anyway, greetings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]