[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Has Stone Flooring and Prison wall been removed from stuido neo? I can find it in old studio but not vanilla :o_O:

Finally someone notices it, I said the same thing when neo studio was 1st released, but it is like nobody was listening or care back then :happytears:

Theoretically yes, in practice no. I can't even figure out how to work with this.

vanilla_items_in_neo.jpg

Works in practice too.

Create vanilla_items.txt (or name it what ever you want) file in
abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\honeyselectitemresolver and copy these lines to it. Change XXXXXs in to free slotIDs and run HiR_Neo.

<><><XXXXX><1><Wall_door_1><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_01>
<><><XXXXX><1><Wall_door_2><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_02>
<><><XXXXX><1><Wall_door_3><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_03>
<><><XXXXX><1><Wall_door_4><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_04>
<><><XXXXX><1><Wall_door_5><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_05>
<><><XXXXX><1><Wall_door_6><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_06>
<><><XXXXX><1><Floor_1><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_01>
<><><XXXXX><1><Floor_2><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_02>
<><><XXXXX><1><Floor_3><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_03>
<><><XXXXX><1><Floor_4><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_04>
<><><XXXXX><1><Floor_5><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_05>
<><><XXXXX><1><Floor_6><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_06>

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapper
vanilla_items_in_neo.jpg

Works in practice too.

Create vanilla_items.txt (or name it what ever you want) file in
abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\honeyselectitemresolver and copy these lines to it. Change XXXXXs in to free slotIDs and run HiR_Neo.

<><><XXXXX><1><Wall_door_1><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_01>
<><><XXXXX><1><Wall_door_2><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_02>
<><><XXXXX><1><Wall_door_3><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_03>
<><><XXXXX><1><Wall_door_4><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_04>
<><><XXXXX><1><Wall_door_5><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_05>
<><><XXXXX><1><Wall_door_6><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_06>
<><><XXXXX><1><Floor_1><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_01>
<><><XXXXX><1><Floor_2><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_02>
<><><XXXXX><1><Floor_3><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_03>
<><><XXXXX><1><Floor_4><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_04>
<><><XXXXX><1><Floor_5><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_05>
<><><XXXXX><1><Floor_6><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_06>
Theory already comes pretty close to practice. I do the above and everything except the stone flooring shows up now.

This is my txt. file:
<><><11799><1><Wall_door_1><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_01>
<><><11798><1><Wall_door_2><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_02>
<><><11788><1><Wall_door_3><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_03>
<><><11797><1><Wall_door_4><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_04>
<><><11796><1><Wall_door_5><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_05>
<><><11795><1><Wall_door_6><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_wall_door_06>
<><><11794><1><Floor_1><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_01>
<><><11793><1><Floor_2><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_02>
<><><11792><1><Floor_3><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_03>
<><><11791><1><Floor_4><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_04>
<><><11790><1><Floor_5><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_05>
<><><11789><1><Floor_6><studio/itemobj/honey/00.unity3d><p_p_N_yuka_06>

Hmm... Only thing that comes to mind is to try other id numbers with floor_06. Only thing that is diffent at my end is the slotID and I have no problems with it. Remember to run HiR after you change it. I hope it helps.

Last edited:
Hallo! I've been experimenting for a while with Honey Select, mostly on character creation and I've run into an issue where on attempting to save a character the game freezes halfway through the save. The png will appear in my char folder, but it's blank (a solid light grey color). I'm able to pull up the character after re-starting the game, so it's as though the save is successful but when it attempts to actually create the image part of the png it freezes. Any ideas? Thanks!

hello i'm migrate from hongfire and wanna ask something ASAP. please someone here can you give me full list dlc+expansion till now? (just for name not for link, seriously i think i miss alot because this is the first time illusion game release alot update)

hello i'm migrate from hongfire and wanna ask something ASAP. please someone here can you give me full list dlc+expansion till now? (just for name not for link, seriously i think i miss alot because this is the first time illusion game release alot update)

You should find the Honey<3Select discord server, it is in the pastebin. People are more active over there, so you can get your answer asap.

You should find the Honey<3Select discord server, it is in the pastebin. People are more active over there, so you can get your answer asap.
nah already got it from futaboy and 4chan, why i asking this because i'm already stop play "eroge" and inactive from Hongfire 1 years ago. So i miss the hype of honey select and so confuse, all expansion+dlc for this game never sticky in first page of "HF" HS faq so that's why i'm asking you know. But thank's for you respond before

Hey people,

short question? Can I save a custom location/position in a map somehow?

I am talking about moving your characters around during a sex scene with the position panel in the bottom right, this one here:
P4eCMPi.png

Every time i found a really nice location, it sucks to instantly lose it when changing the sex position.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion &amp; FAQ

Hit the [\] or [/] key to tilt Clockwise or CC.

I have a question, how do you tilt your camera in studio neo ?

thank you.. is there any complete list of shortcuts for the studio neo ?

just saw a YT vid that seemed to have MMD working in NEO. would like this mod.. been searching for awhile, anyone have a link?

It is NeoStudioAddon Plugin, check the pastebin

Hey people,

short question? Can I save a custom location/position in a map somehow?

I am talking about moving your characters around during a sex scene with the position panel in the bottom right, this one here:
View attachment 17232

Every time i found a really nice location, it sucks to instantly lose it when changing the sex position.

There is no way to do that in the main game, you should use the studio instead ;9

This is kinda out of topic but still connected to HS Modding..

Anyone know what happen to uu-gg community (chinese mod community)??. The page has English which said it was move to new domain but the chinese translation said something about farewell. So is it close or move to other domain?

Hi guys.Is there a full installation guide for full game with all updates up to final dlc release party?

i'm sorry. i am new member here and this is my first time joining forum like this. i want ask to all people here, i have problem with my character maker honey select main game, background not showing, card frame only the front frame show, the rear frame are not showing... i need help, please i don't know whats going on with my honey select.

sorry if my english are very bad, and i have a pictures of my problem too
View attachment 17406View attachment 17407View attachment 17408View attachment 17409

I'm very very very confused... hopefully you could help me... :) If I install the "honey_03_plus1226ss" update This version includes all the previous updates? updates like "honey_03_plus1222sa.exe, honey_03_plus1014n.exe, honey_03_plus0930s.exe" Or should I install all the updates from the beginning?

thanks in advance & sorry for my bad english!

I can't find the pastebin that has a lot of mods in it including costumes that sorted in the mod creators name, is that pastebin got deleted ? or atleast can someone give me the important pastebin links ? thank you

and also I have this issue where the transparant mod texture just dissapear if it got blocked by the transparant male model, how do i fix this ?

2IgyTzt.png

Why isnt there a simplified thread with the main game plus all dlc's (yeah I mean Party!) and some translation?
Most stuff I find are just for the basic game. Party DLC is hard to find and when I installed it, a lot of stuff is not translated again or is screwing up my whole game.

Can someone please post a thread with all the files we need and where to get them, and the suiting translation files.
I am really confused right now and need help getting that game to work again.
Want to make a clean re-install, but dunno which files I need now and what patches are working.

Is anyone else getting into Battle Arena? It's pretty fun once you figure out how to play, which I haven't fully really, though I'm getting the hang of it. Developing character and team build strategies is one of my favorite play mechanics, and I'm getting into creating the cinematics and fight animations for them.

How come I can't seem to find battle cards shared, or any information other than bad reviews dismissing it out of hand? People should give this a chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!