[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

dr yoshi... please update the info on the page 1... i have to spend hours trying to search legit page for the dlc link...

Hello,
i need advice - how to install HS-Party? There are 2 iso/mdf - if mount them, click on startup.exe nothing happens.
So i need copy all files into HS root, or what?
Thank you ;-)

If run fïlecopy i get this -

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
hi guys ! i have a problem with some scene studio ineo share on illusion site.When i load a scene nothing happend but with few scene its work.Anyone have the same problem ?

thanks !

Hello,
i need advice - how to install HS-Party? There are 2 iso/mdf - if mount them, click on startup.exe nothing happens.

Precisely. Open up the "copy/setup" folder and copy that stuff to your HS installation directory. Overwrite when prompted. Keep in mind this will break most mods so you'll need to reapply them too if you use any.

Hello, I was looking for a background that has a height chart on it (in cm or feet/inches). I had one before the exp came out and im not sure where it went to.

Thanks~

Hello,
Thank you ;-)

If run fïlecopy i get this -

You get that because, you do NOT have your PC set up to Japanese Locale AND Region to Japan also do the time and date to japan.. That will fix it.

A few months ago, someone posted an infographic like that. The jist of it was that Height 100 equals roughly 6 ft. or 15.25 cm.

Eh? Gone? The link I used for the Wideslider is still up. Grab it, below:

WideSlider_0.8.2 by Vrl0ver
Do I need to execute via Applocale every .exe in the Slider? Thanks! But I dunno if now it's the time to patch it, what if Illusion releases more awesome content? And the Battle Arena isn't released yet...

After update, when i switch animation-pose, heroes position broken and send to default again. This update broken not only position of heroes in area-room, this broke my heart too.
SC Plugin can't help me in this question.
I'll cry all day, all night>> all day, all night, what a stuck?

i am deeply suffering this too.. it kills completely the game flow. i am seriously considering to change back to 1.10, but i like new events. is there any slight chance to fix this somehow?

Do I need to execute via Applocale every .exe in the Slider? Thanks! But I dunno if now it's the time to patch it, what if Illusion releases more awesome content? And the Battle Arena isn't released yet...
I can't remember ever having to use the Applocale (LocaleEmulator, for me) on any of the patches, including the Wideslider. If you're up to date and using the DLC from a week ago, it's best that you do, otherwise you're going to screw up your character cards! (That is, if you haven't, already...)

no patch today?

None was expected today was it? It's Golden Week in Japan, so Illusion's staff are probably on holiday. It looks like they're releasing a bit of content Monday, but if I'm reading this right it sounds as if the links will be distributed as some kind of exclusive to the Unite 2017 Tokyo event. More stuff will get a normal release on Friday.

Can change girls' clothing mid-scene now...

...an addition that come too late to matter...

Could someone please link the translation thread here on Anime Sharing if there is one? I haven't been able to find it and Hongfire is still running like a wet fart in the winter time.

Can change girls' clothing mid-scene now...

...an addition that come too late to matter...

I'm still running 1.11 and have that option under System... for loading clothing cards, at least. Does the new update allow individual pieces?

uJFZnnyY.jpg

All mods are working except few what use old api. aka skintexmod, hsinvisible e.t.c.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

68 game bài Pet ( nexonasia.com ) là cổng game bài trực tuyến đổi thuỏng HOT nhất tại thị trường Châu Á. Truy cập ngay nexonasia.com để tải app 68 game bài và chơi bản web chính thức, nhận khuyến mãi khủng.
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?