[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Gonna try to keep this as short as I can for you guys.

This is Grimm01 from over at Hongfire (got tired of trying get get HF to actually load up so I could keep up with things so I'm using my account here).

Over on HF, there was a tutorial that showed you how to extend the girl per room limit in the game. With the DLC released, I need to find that tutorial so I can try to extend the character per room limit back to 100 per room. Unless Illusion addressed this themselves (which I doubt...though would be happy to hear).

So if anyone know what I'm talking about and where to find it that doesn't involve trying to get HF to load up since it refuses to do so...I would greatly appreciate the info. The only other place I could think of to look was pastebin, and I didn't see it there (though I could have overlooked it).

The default room limit of 25 (I think it was 25) just isn't enough with all of the characters I create and download to mess around with.

Did someone already tried the official Honey Select VR Patch? I cant run it somehow. Same goes for the NEO studio in VR.
4b39b823f275c386bb2a6a665f9d01d5.jpg

So I've been playing with Studio Neo. It's pretty good, I like it. It looks like they've implemented some things from Playclub's studio, like fixed axis joint movement and the IK + FK system. Many new boob joints, it looks a bit weird if you move them too much but the hair and skirt joints are awesome. It's hard to discern all the functions without a translation, I'm not sure if there's a way to match H-animations without doing it manually, so it's a bit slower to make a scene but it can be a lot more detailed now.

Also merging characters together is a great idea.

Does anyone know what all the tabs are in the Work window on the right side? They don't seem to do anything. I'm guessing they're parts of the skeleton but I don't see how they add anything that isn't already in the anim. options.

They are for attaching items. hold ctrl and click an item and a body part, then click parent.

After update, when i switch animation-pose, heroes position broken and send to default again. This update broken not only position of heroes in area-room, this broke my heart too.
SC Plugin can't help me in this question.
I'll cry all day, all night>> all day, all night, what a stuck?

Did someone already tried the official Honey Select VR Patch? I cant run it somehow. Same goes for the NEO studio in VR.
View attachment 15401

you have to start the game/h scene and press M on your keyboard to toggle to the headset. it's super dumb cause you can only control positions in VR, nothing else (like remove clothing, lighting, heart status) I think this is mainly for fappin cause there's really only one controller in VR to cycle thru the sex positions.

Reactions: Syunic
Was playing around with Studio_Neo a little bit last night. I like some of the additions, some of the changes not so much.

Does anyone know if there is a way to one-click move the camera to character like in the vanilla Studio? I couldn't find anything in any of the options.

Was playing around with Studio_Neo a little bit last night. I like some of the additions, some of the changes not so much.

Does anyone know if there is a way to one-click move the camera to character like in the vanilla Studio? I couldn't find anything in any of the options.

'F' will snap to the character's/item's handle (basically their feet)

I was wondering if wide sliders was updated for Neo? i can't get on HongFire to check it out :X

Has anyone figured out how to remove the "Illusion" logo from screenshots in the updated version? I've only been able to find the one for HoneyStudio; can't seem to find the "Cap" image in any of the asset files for HoneySelect and StudioNEO now.

Need some help.. I cant see old studio base items eg. Jail. So I decide to give HiR neo a try, and now I can see every mods I have in the neo studio, BUT I still dont see old studio base items.

I can still see them if I use old studio tho, What should I do?

Has anyone figured out how to remove the "Illusion" logo from screenshots in the updated version? I've only been able to find the one for HoneyStudio; can't seem to find the "Cap" image in any of the asset files for HoneySelect and StudioNEO now.

Yes, I was able to remove it. For Studio NEO, it's in sharedassets3.assets. For the main game it's located in sharedassets15.assets. They really tried to hide that one.

NEO studio possibilities are kinda crazy. Tried few scenes of the official illusion uploading site and whao. For example :

1493836798-hssn0000120.png

NEO studio possibilities are kinda crazy. Tried few scenes of the official illusion uploading site and whao. For example :

1493836798-hssn0000120.png

Interesting looking map! Mind sharing it for those of us who can't access the official site?

You and me both buddy. But hey its better than nothing. When was the last time illusion even put in a tentacle scene in their game? I hoped the tentacles were stand alone items in the studio but they aren't which saddens me greatly :(

If they were not stand alone we could make our own stuff.. But man.. It's true better than nothing.

Can ANYONE message me a link that actually works? For Wide-slider.. All the updated ones for new DLC I click on and they have been deleted.. Please and thank you.

Can ANYONE message me a link that actually works? For Wide-slider.. All the updated ones for new DLC I click on and they have been deleted.. Please and thank you.

That's hilarious, how come WS link got nuked https://my.mixtape.moe/icjpdx.zip for the dlc - > torrent section, GC has torrent with all dlc and patches.

Also illusion will be releasing new stuff on 0512, idk what will it be but according to their dl section, some kind of outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!