[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Thank you very much, 0.08xf and it's fine now but in HScene the man's feets are above the floor if the girl wears the boots, i suppose there is no way to avoid that right ?

Not to be annoying, just to be sure.

nope, that's the trade off for high heels

BUT, there is one way to have the man's feet on the floor

TZ0FkOje.jpg

use my Raiden mod in the Metal Gear Duo Pack

What's the install order? I just want to make sure so that I get it right? Or should I just install the main part and simply go down the list?

Asking the pioneers a question a lot of us care: Can the old Studio saves been directly copied and loaded in Studio Neo? (I think the official site has stated it cannot) If not, can we at least load the IK saves from the old Studio? Otherwise it would be such a PITA to recreate all the previous work...

I'm holding off the install until someone else 'guinea pigs' it :-) I have waaay too many studio IKs and scenes to give them up quite yet...

You should follow the assumption that your scenes and IK poses will be lost. The same thing happened to me switching from SBPR to HS. In any case, once you have the new studio installed and have had some time to tinker with it, making poses should be much easier so it hopefully won't be too hard to recreate your work.. Just time consuming as hell! My download is only around 30% done or so but I'll be installing as soon as I hit 100% so if anyone has questions about the install, I'll answer what I can.

Reactions: bisbane1rg
The DLC updates the main game and adds studio neo, but it keeps the old studio. Old character cards get formatted for the new main game/neo but the game makes a copy of the old cards.
So you can still start the old studio and edit/watch your old scenes and add characters.
But if you want to edit old characters you need an old save of HS main game or a character editor program.
And I don't know if mods still work since I used a clean install for this update.

I'm holding off the install until someone else 'guinea pigs' it :-) I have waaay too many studio IKs and scenes to give them up quite yet...

Well i 'guineapiged' this update and no surprises, it broke a lot of things. Basically :

- NEO is a new thing, not a update of the current studio. Current studio is still here after update.
- A lot if ID conflits between user mods and news official items
- Old scenes and old IK poses are not usable in NEO studio
- NEO studio share the same map folder than old studio (mean the maps in the map option of old studio work in Neo), otherwise NEO have its own items folder (mean than all the custom items of old studio dont work in NEO)
- NEO UI awful, its menus in menus in menus into menus, no longer user-friendly like basic studio (and some options like the male-female association for H-Scenes disappeared)
- Translation disappear
- Basic Studio is broken after the update, dont know the reason yet (i guess because of patch or plugins ?)

Guess I wait for a studio translation. I an't even get the guy to grab her tits properly in the 3p grope position.

So yeah, the last update...

After some tests, it seems (on a fresh game) i can install everything of the EMF patch except the "4K Diffuse Initial Pack" or else the 1.11 home screen is back and the new maps are broken.

Translation not working anymore (not a surpise).

Oh and if someone know how you can unlock the 2 girls thing, please share because "japanese" you know...not a clue.

Thanks guys. Results as expected :confused:

Guess I could do another install on another drive and do a little registry key for whichever I'm in the mood for. Or something. Treat it as a seperate game anyway.

The update increases the size by well over 5GB, and Studio NEO seems to take a significant toll on resource...running it for ~10-20 mins on my poor old laptop was enough to make its HDD thrash.

Brace yourselves.

BTW, SBPR animations seems to have been fully imported into the studio NEO and even adapted for HS use, the pole dance animation even got its own pole.

Reactions: Dannyhel
What does the honeyparty plus add? i see characters and scenes but also some Neo content?

Also, man, some exclusive H scenes on Neo. Why they aren't in the base game?

So yeah, the last update...

After some tests, it seems (on a fresh game) i can install everything of the EMF patch except the "4K Diffuse Initial Pack" or else the 1.11 home screen is back and the new maps are broken.

Translation not working anymore (not a surpise).

Oh and if someone know how you can unlock the 2 girls thing, please share because "japanese" you know...not a clue.

You'll notice there's 2 icons when selecting a girl with 1 and 2 numbers, just gi back there when you select girl 1 to the 2 icon.

Last edited:
Also, man, some exclusive H scenes on Neo. Why they aren't in the base game?

Those are SBPR H animations. I don't think Illusion could not spare the effort nor funding to get all the VAs together and voice them all...

P.S. Looks like the main game takes a tad more performance to run especially the new maps...the field map managed to crash HS and put my HDD into semi-thrash state. Seems like an hour is the limit for the main game for me now.

P.P.S: Two perverted girls may have lesbian sex when left alone for a while...multiple girls that love you may run into you and each other and making you choose who to go with (of course you can choose both). Girls that hate you may have a special event that let you humiliate her in which positions not normally available due to hatred is made temporarily available. Not sure about subverted girls nor how these impact relationship. Alas, who "plays" the game, anyway?

Reactions: nago
Okay, so from the looks it installing the DLC will have some issues.. like for instance the high heels mod will have to be re-done for neo and so will the wide slider.. Lol lot's of work.. so I decided to just install everything clean.. though I will miss my high heels and mods.. though it'll only be for a bit.

Okay, so from the looks it installing the DLC will have some issues.. like for instance the high heels mod will have to be re-done for neo and so will the wide slider.. Lol lot's of work.. so I decided to just install everything clean.. though I will miss my high heels and mods.. though it'll only be for a bit.

The wide slider should already be up to date for use with NEO.
You can DL the newest version here.

Last edited:
Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Syncroz, since when do we resubmit mods like this? :/

wow that was quick..

ANYWAY, i have a problem when i select my girl for a map on top of those options are 2 options to selec i can click on one but the 2nd one is grayed out.. how do i unlock that one? and what does it do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.