• 1 Pair of Quiet Gloves 887
  • 1 Pair of Quiet Boots 887
  • 1 Pair of Quiet Torn Pantyhose 887
  • 1 Quiet 'Butterfly' Face Tattoo 887
*slot number

INSTALLATION & TIPS:
Uncompress into your HS folder.
Clothing card included.

Minimum Jaw settings in order to use Raiden's Jaw Piece.
By5EvwgS.jpg

Use Wide Slider Mod to go beyond Minimum settings.

Please use the included Clothing Cards to simplify your creating process.

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:
Raiden comes with alot of Accessories. You can rotate the Sword Sheath to any position you want. The axis is near the blue light. The sword and knifes, while back accessories, have their axis near the hilt. This is to make it easier for positioning while in the hand position.
ntPONHLT.jpg

Outfit and accessories are colorable and shininess affects mainly the metallic sections. All accessories are positioned in default Raiden start positions, so little to no moving is required.

Raiden is also highly compatible with GGMod girls.
TZ0FkOje.jpg

puts them on equal footing, literally.
Since GGMod don't work on guys, I had to do it the old fashion way by chopping off some foot bones! Don't worry it's not the stiff barbie feet like previous games, foot still has range of motion, I only chopped off the toe bones cause thats where the majority of the distortion was.

Since we covered Rule 34, on to Rule 63
0j9tbcFY.jpg

With all the Accessories, you can create a female version of Raiden

Quite's Harness is in the Swimsuit Bottom section. Originally I had it in the Top, but since you can't really use any of the bottom section, I moved it. Now you can do stuff like this...
8VkMTlge.jpg

shhhhhhhh...It's a Quiet Wet T Shirt Contest!

You can use any swimsuit you want, BUT the swimsut will be OVER the pantyhose instead of under it. I used the T-back (thong) panties for her swimsuit to have it underneath the pantyhose. (And I know she doesn't really wear a thong, but it's sexier and easier)
The Harness does have a H-State, where all her weapons are removed and only the harness remains.

Her famous 'Butterfly' eye tattoo is colorable and has alpha. so you can do this..
8YtDJrkT.gif

There are plenty of options and also some 'secrets' for these outfit, like...
LCmOheQD.jpg

Ultra Rare Platinum White Edition of Raiden's Armor!

There maybe some distortion/clipping. It's impossible to weight paint every bolt on raiden (literally spent days on his hands alone) Very hard to make piece that suppose to be stiff move right on a body that's supple.
Quiet's swimsuit knot should distort (much), but there is slight issues with flat chested bodies.

There is also a penis texture for Raiden using Alexae's SkinTexMod, so you can have a matching robot penis.
Manually cleaned up the texture (I don't believe there is any HD texture for Raiden since PC version only got SD) and saved them uncompressed. It's not perfect HD, there are still some artifacts. Quiet's pantyhose I redid almost from scratch cause the texture was soooo bad and virtually unusable.

Slot numbers are listed above in Features, next to their items and included as text file in download.

CREDITS:
Hideo Kojima and Konami for Raiden & Quiet

DOWNLOAD:

mirror
pw:7vga

ez8voxzf.jpg
PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Last edited:
Quite's Harness is in the Swimsuit Bottom section. Originally I had it in the Top, but since you can't really use any of the bottom section, I moved it. Now you can do stuff like this...
8VkMTlge.jpg

shhhhhhhh...It's a Quiet Wet T Shirt Contest!
I've never seen a wet tshirt mod for an Illusion game. Pretty cool, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3