[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

That's because they just copied all stuff from SBPR studio items without adding anything new. Why the pole in the "Other" category when there is no "pole dance" animation. (-_-)

After 3 games using studios, FINALLY a Studio that mostly works but... Why in every game they keep releasing there's even less animations? HaremMate had a lot, PlayClub only had sex animations and SBPR had less than HM and now HoneySelect has... 30 and 10 for every personality? What is this? Can't they redo the anims from HaremMate? (They were so good...).

Also, why giving us a "Swimsuit" option in the Maker like in SBPR if we can't change it in the Studio? Great work Illusion. I hope they update it, but... I don't think so.

re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Also, why giving us a "Swimsuit" option in the Maker like in SBPR if we can't change it in the Studio? Great work Illusion. I hope they update it, but... I don't think so.

I think the swimsuit section is changed to Bath in HS studio. You can load three types of clothing in studio, Normal, Room and Bath. Swimsuit options comes there.

EDIT
Reason for illusion company to treat each game differently is mainly because it's an illusion!!!!:hypnotize:

I think the swimsuit section is changed to Bath in HS studio. You can load three types of clothing in studio, Normal, Room and Bath. Swimsuit options comes there.

EDIT
Reason for illusion company to treat each game differently is mainly because it's an illusion!!!!:hypnotize:

I'm honestly starting to think they're doing every game with an advantage and a great disadvantage, just to keep us waiting for the perfect blend...
Only to put in the wrong ingredients again and again.

I've seen musical artists put weirdass parts in their songs because the wouldn't stand as their own song.

Y'know, like, big dramatic song, then suddenly breakcore and screeching, speedcore mixing in with little emotion, and then suddenly the song goes back to normal, just so you go
"... I don't like that part of the song, but I like the rest."

It's like having an album of shitty songs with one hit song in it, not letting you buy the hit song without buying the full album of meh

Reactions: espiekerella
I already downloaded & installed the game from girlcelly link ... so, if I want to get the latest update installed, I only need to download & add 09/16 "R" Update (509MB) right?

Thanks in advance ... :)

EDIT

If they give us an option to use "Swimsuit" we can have 6 different types of clothes: 3 normal ones and 3 swimsuit ones.

I already downloaded & installed the game from girlcelly link ... so, if I want to get the latest update installed, I only need to download & add 09/16 "R" Update (509MB) right?

Sorry, I was a bit late with the OP update. Here are the current ones :

09/23 "B" Update (539.0 MB)[Download][Mirror]This is the latest update. You should download and install this one if you want to make sure you're 100% up-to-date.
09/23 "U-Sub" Update (46.7 MB)[Download][Mirror]This is an incremental update. Use it if you already have installed the "R2" Update and want a faster download.

Note that there should be another new update coming this Friday.

Not sure if this is a question for the mod forums or not since I dont know what the root of the issue is.

Feel free to move this question if you want.

My question is:

If I download a card from the unofficial card upload site and try to load it in the game...

NEVERMIND I found the mod I needed! The wide slider mod on hongfire!

Last edited:
After installing 09/23 "B" Update and running FileCopy im getting this error
20hvwb7.png

After installing 09/23 "B" Update and running FileCopy im getting this error
20hvwb7.png

Are you getting that when you launch the game, or what?

Try manually copying over the files from the update, don't use the file copy thing.

So I have been seeing screen shots and yet haven't seen the actual mod. I am referring to uncen. Is there an uncen mod for this game?

Okay i followed and installed the game and everything and i get this View attachment 12537

when i click on the INITSETTING That's the pop that come up also the studio works fine

nope never mind i got it working fixed it yay!! me !! no if some one can tell me how to get AA2 working with windows 10 ill be very happy

Last edited:
is there any way to force more AA or resolution ??? my Amd settings doesnt seem to do anything and if i select downsampled 4k it looks the same as 1080p so is not working ....

So it seems that it is possible to add custom backgrounds, card frames, card background into the game. If so, is there a guide somewhere on how to do those since this is my first Illusion game. Thanks

So it seems that it is possible to add custom backgrounds, card frames, card background into the game. If so, is there a guide somewhere on how to do those since this is my first Illusion game. Thanks

Illusion\HoneySelect\UserData
There are two folders. "background" and "Cardframe" in there are two subfolders "Front" and "Back". Supporting format PNG only. Check these cards and understand. If you are good at photoshop editing then you know what to do. Such guide or tutorials not needed, I think. Only requires some basic skills in image editing.

is there any way to force more AA or resolution ??? my Amd settings doesnt seem to do anything and if i select downsampled 4k it looks the same as 1080p so is not working ....
You could always try ReShade Framework. Works well enough!

I just went through figuring this out myself. Any true png will work, but be prepared for some image resizing and color adjustment if you want it to look right.

The game forces the image into a 16:9 ratio and the colors are very high contrast.

I definitely recommend using Photoshop or Gimp to edit the images in order to get them to display properly in game.

Illusion\HoneySelect\UserData
There are two folders. "background" and "Cardframe" in there are two subfolders "Front" and "Back". Supporting format PNG only. Check these cards and understand. If you are good at photoshop editing then you know what to do. Such guide or tutorials not needed, I think. Only requires some basic skills in image editing.

I just went through figuring this out myself. Any true png will work, but be prepared for some image resizing and color adjustment if you want it to look right.

The game forces the image into a 16:9 ratio and the colors are very high contrast.

I definitely recommend using Photoshop or Gimp to edit the images in order to get them to display properly in game.

Figured. Thanks for the info. Guess my Photoshop experience will come in handy :miku_tehee:

EDIT: Is there an English translation for Honey Studio?

Last edited:
Hello!

Apologies in advance if this is not the right thread to ask in, but I'm looking for the character cards for two girls, I found stumbled on their screenshots in image search but couldn't find the cards, pictures here: http://postimg.org/gallery/1lfyor8ma/

Let me know if you have 'em, thank you for any help!

I think those were posted in the HS character thread on HF, not sure. They look like the characters a guy was doing with the same character at different ages

Reactions: dnceridderterre

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?