[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

That don't comes from the SBX uncensor. Because the current release of SBX is just for testing only the full naked body is changed, all the clothing tops remains unchanged. So the SBX uncensor only shows when the character is not using a top.

The bug you are seeing with the gladiator top comes from SemiPro and Mr.X uncensor. When they changed the game's tops to include their uncensor they made mistake when editing the body for this top. You can check their post in HF which talk about it and have the fix.

It looks like you installed the SemiPro and Mr.X uncensor first, which changed all the game tops to their version, and later installed the SBX uncensor which changed just the naked body, but kept the other uncensor's tops.

To correct it you have to either install the latest SemiPro and Mr.X uncensor tops, or reintall the original censored game's tops. The other choice is to wait until the full version of SBX comes out.

that makes this even more hilarious...

thanks for the info!

ok I was gonna let this go, but I just cant.

For one, I could not access hongfire as previously stated.

Two, he was referencing the "glitched vagina" when partially clothed. Not nipples sticking through the gladiator set (which is the only set with this issue)

This leads me to my last point. Me NOT thinking it had to do with the uncensor because it was only one outfit and stampar made no mention OF THIS SPECIFIC bug.

Although

ONCE AGAIN I could not access hongfire. (meaning I couldnt for a long while)

that makes this even more hilarious...

thanks for the info!

Am I sensing hostility in these posts Minimaxi?

Stampar said that his uncensor only works with full nude - so that might be why you get nipple issues

geez<<< [If so is it because of this?]

I only ask because when I saw geezer_man's post last night I mistook that geez for jeez and thought he was being a dick.. Now I am pretty sure it was meant as a signature.

Sorry for the red, I just wanted to make my edit to geezer's post more obvious.

Now a couple questions to stay on topic.
I have the graphics settings maxed, but I turn off bloom and dof to make my reshade preset look better. I noticed the quality slider drops from 4 to 2 if I toggle them off. Is the slider just a pointless indicator or is there some other setting tied to dof and bloom?

Also, sometimes the female skins look blotchy, is this just the vanilla texture or a result of something else?

I only ask because when I saw geezer_man's post last night I mistook that geez for jeez and thought he was being a dick.. Now I am pretty sure it was meant as a signature.

I have the graphics settings maxed, but I turn off bloom and dof to make my reshade preset look better. I noticed the quality slider drops from 4 to 2 if I toggle them off. Is the slider just a pointless indicator or is there some other setting tied to dof and bloom?

Yeah it just the slider acting like turning off bloom is a big deal, don't worry.

Also, sometimes the female skins look blotchy, is this just the vanilla texture or a result of something else?

Ok. Im gonna have to own up to this then. I apologize for my hostility. I feel like a total fucking idiot. It appears that was his signature. Geez, why the heck do people do that anyway? We can already see your name :o

But yea,

I.
AM
SO.
SORRY.

I cant stress that enough.

I want to apologize to this community (anime-sharing). I want to apologize to geez. I want to apologize to my mom and pa (who has passed away) for making them look bad. I want to apologize to stampar and semi-pro because I am probably 2nd hand embarrassing them as well. I also want to apologize to the Hongfire community as well because I probably embarrassed them as well.

Thanks.

love Mini.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
sorry for all the confusion...the "geez" is just my little sign-off - as in geezer_man - been using it on Hongfire for a long while - absolutely NO offense meant!

no-geez

Hi guys. Can i get the new version 30.9, please

I'm late on updating the OP. But MegaKameha posted the latest update : check this post to download the 09/30 official update.

Does full version have Overwatch models like trial did? Cause I can't see those.

The Overwatch models are not part of the original package, but mods that you have to add separately. You probably downloaded a pre-modified version of the trial that bundled mods along the demo.

Check the Mod Release Thread and see if anything fancies your tastes. DillDoe made a D.Va outfit that shall interest you.

If you have any issues installing / using those mods, you can ask for support in the Mod Support Thread.

Did illusion ever get around to fixing this?

I remember sbpr having the same issue. It is the ONLY outfit like this and it is annoying. No matter what boob size I pick, the nipples stick out :c annoying

You may have some type of error or bug. That outfit and others do not happen with my HS character creator. Nipples are just fine and do not stick out of the clothing.

I would try re-installing any mods that you have that may be affecting it and see if that works.

You may have some type of error or bug. That outfit and others do not happen with my HS character creator. Nipples are just fine and do not stick out of the clothing.

I would try re-installing any mods that you have that may be affecting it and see if that works.

yea I forgot to mention that I already fixed it. I just installed semi pros uncensor to fix clothed state, and then installed stampar's on top of it to get his uncensor while disrobed.

May I ask, is it possible to download a custom girl someone else made to use as your girl? Thanks

You can download people's/member's created characters here http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/5678324-illusion-honey♥select-ハニーセレクト-character-upload-thread and here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-123/release-honey-select-character-outfit-share-upload-536833/

HF's character share and upload is more vast at this moment although I did start one here as well because of the problems with connectivity plaguing HF at this time. I am hoping that more people start sharing and uploading there character/outfit creations here as a back up like I am. I still upload to HF though.

There are some people/members that also take requests on character creations. I have done it few times and some others in HF as well.

I would check out the links to see what they have and if catches your interests. I will give you fair warning, some members on HF only like to post their character images and not the character cards, so they like to just show off their creations but not share them.

Ok, I don't have the time to debug this:

[10/1/2016 11:16:58 AM] The AssetBundle 'D:/Illusion/Honey Select/HoneySelect_64_Data/../abdata/chara/cf_liquid_shorts_00.unity3d' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
[10/1/2016 11:16:58 AM] Mesh.normals is out of bounds. The supplied array needs to be the same size as the Mesh.vertices array.

Anyone have an easy fix for this? The game freezes at load time before the logo splash screen. Studio loads and runs fine.

Ok, I don't have the time to debug this:

[10/1/2016 11:16:58 AM] The AssetBundle 'D:/Illusion/Honey Select/HoneySelect_64_Data/../abdata/chara/cf_liquid_shorts_00.unity3d' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
[10/1/2016 11:16:58 AM] Mesh.normals is out of bounds. The supplied array needs to be the same size as the Mesh.vertices array.

Anyone have an easy fix for this? The game freezes at load time before the logo splash screen. Studio loads and runs fine.

There shouldn't be any /abdata/chara sub-directory inside the main directory /HoneySelect_64_Data/; at least my system don't show anything like that.

I suspect that you installed a patch or a mod manually and make a mistake, coping the files into /HoneySelect_64_Data/ instead of /HoneySelect/.

Try moving the indicated /abdata/ sub-directory and all the files out of /HoneySelect_64_Data/ and into a temporary location outside the game directory. Don't delete them just in case you need them back.

You may also need to install the latest patch to make sure all files are in the correct location.

Hey all, new here and gonna attempt to download everything. Does anybody have a guide on how to download step by step, or do i just download all the links and updates above? Also, the uncensored feature is a mod which i will have to add myself as well right? I appreciate any replies for this very dumb question

EDIT: didnt see the walkthrough link above, my bad

Hey all, new here and gonna attempt to download everything. Does anybody have a guide on how to download step by step, or do i just download all the links and updates above? Also, the uncensored feature is a mod which i will have to add myself as well right? I appreciate any replies for this very dumb question

1. Install the game
2. Install the latest patch
3. Install the mods you like, yes the uncensor is a mod

Hope it helps!

Hey all, new here and gonna attempt to download everything. Does anybody have a guide on how to download step by step, or do i just download all the links and updates above?

Quick and dirty guide. First, installing the game :

1. Download the game from one of the torrents (either Girlcelly's or Mikocon's one).
  2. In it, you will find the disk images for Honey Select. Mount them using something like Daemon Tool.

EDIT / WARNING : Daemon Tools installer is bundled with an adware. Read this post and this post to know more. I now recommend looking for an alternative.

3. To install the game, run "setup.exe". If the installer complains, download and use a tool like Locale Emulator or NTLEAS to emulate a Japanese operating system.
  4. When prompted for "Disk2", do not mount it in a separate virtual drive. First, eject "Disk1", then mount "Disk2" in the exact same drive (same drive letter).

Then, installing the bonus content and update :

1. In the torrent you downloaded, look for files called "honey_souki.exe" and "honeys_yoyaku.exe". They are auto-extracting archives containing additional clothing. Launch them to extract and then launch "Filecopy.exe" inside of the unpacked folders.
  2. Download the latest 09/30 "S" Update (551.0 MB) linked in the first post. You don't need the other updates. You don't need to install the update that is shipped with the torrent either. Install it just like you installed the two previous DLCs

You should have a full and up-to-date game at this point. Do a backup of the game folder before attempting to mod it.

Also, the uncensored feature is a mod which i will have to add myself as well right? I appreciate any replies for this very dumb question

Yes, this is a mod. But I don't think it's been posted on Anime-Sharing, so you may have to look for it on Hongfire.

The walk-through / troubleshooting / FAQ / wiki are not really useful currently, since they lack a lot of information. I hope someone is going to update them before I do.

If you have troubles with the game, come back here and ask for help.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ
Liuying wrote on Ryzen111's profile.