how to make the chiitrans Translates from Japanese to Spanish

ekku

Elite Member
Mar 5, 2013
I had a chiitrans that I was translating from Japanese to Spanish but i dont remember where i found it

someone can help me

Hello Ekku!
Please refrain from making multiple threads with the same content, instead digest it into this one.It takes time to respond because this is a free voluntary technical support so please be patient.

Ok, since Chiitranslite doesn't support JP->SP I highly recommend using VNR (Visual Novel Reader by Jichi.

Screenshots:
I'm using multiple online Spanish translators in VNR as a sample. Feel free to disable/enable them in the Preferences as well as customizing the preferred translator that you want. In this sample I used Bing.com but you can change it in the dropdown box, there's plenty of options available.
8IgbQtUk3.jpg

Uo7nL30.jpg

r2Ru4EBK.jpg

Hello Ekku!
Please refrain from making multiple threads with the same content, instead digest it into this one.It takes time to respond because this is a free voluntary technical support so please be patient.

Ok, since Chiitranslite doesn't support JP->SP I highly recommend using VNR (Visual Novel Reader by Jichi.

Screenshots:
I'm using multiple online Spanish translators in VNR as a sample. Feel free to disable/enable them in the Preferences as well as customizing the preferred translator that you want. In this sample I used Bing.com but you can change it in the dropdown box, there's plenty of options available.
8IgbQtUk3.jpg

Uo7nL30.jpg

r2Ru4EBK.jpg

thanks !!!!!! I'm still seeing some details but works perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.