[Misc] HONEY SELECT RANDOM STUDIO MODS

That is a Cull-Off feature, it is disabled by default for Unity files. The vines serves no purpose. It suppose to face outside tavern room.

Edit

I will check more once I come home. Am away

Wow thank you for the fast reply. If it's unavoidable then it's just unavoidable. XD
I wonder if a similar issue I noticed in the RK-Beach-Bungalow map was caused by the same reason too?
In the map, certain panel will not be displayed until the camera was turned to its backside...
4.jpg
15126d1491840238-misc-honey-select-random-studio-mods-4.jpg

yes, it removed previous downloaded content, downloaded and placed in abdata . ran the HIR and still nothing. Thanks for your prompt reply. I think your mods are awesome

yes, it removed previous downloaded content, downloaded and placed in abdata . ran the HIR and still nothing. Thanks for your prompt reply. I think your mods are awesome

Send me your ItemList file "00". I will check it and manually fix it. I have another suspicion of not appearing it. Also do another thing. Run the studio again. Load that Item and close the studio again. Now depending on what bit you opened 32 or 64. I want you to go that folder name HoneySelect_Studio_xx (bit)_Data. There is a notepad named output_log. share me that also.

Is your problem resolved?

Indoor map. Check from inside if it covers everything.

I zoomed out to get a more distance view point... I don't think this part covers anything... But now I noticed that this part acts in the same way of the wall above it, that wall covers the interior of the room. May be that's the reason of this issue?
1.jpg
15135d1491912399-misc-honey-select-random-studio-mods-1.jpg

Last edited:

As mentioned the wall covers the interior area because it is an indoor room. If I enable the cull-off. You will be having problem with viewing your characters from inside That particular face is really not an issue and I am aware of it before you pointed it.
This is how it looks like for indoor shots
B3JglydZ.jpg

Thank you for clearing that technical part for me. :D
So the model is built in that way, because the camera angle from inside the room is considered the most. I do understand that a lot of 3d models of stages, particularly those from games in which we can not moving camera angles or roaming around freely, will leave out many parts we are not supposed to see in the games, thus make them only works in limited camera angles if we use them in other applications (like importing and using them for HS studio:)). Because this bungalow are almost flawless in 360 degree view with only small portion of details missing, I totally forget about that matter...

Thank you for clearing that technical part for me. :D
So the model is built in that way, because the camera angle from inside the room is considered the most. I do understand that a lot of 3d models of stages, particularly those from games in which we can not moving camera angles or roaming around freely, will leave out many parts we are not supposed to see in the games, thus make them only works in limited camera angles if we use them in other applications (like importing and using them for HS studio:)). Because this bungalow are almost flawless in 360 degree view with only small portion of details missing, I totally forget about that matter...

I am busy with my private fan-based mods. I am less interested in releasing future mods. So here is a tutorial I am uploading to satisfy your needs because I cannot upload the file again or there will be more complaint from other users.
Download the latest SB3UGS tool and follow the tutorial. Open the file name RK_Maps and go to animator name Beach_Bunglow or something closely to that name.

Changing the material properties:
1-Go in the materials tab and click on the first material.
2-On right side of display there is a tab named Shader Used. Currently it is using Standard. Click on it and change to PBRsp_alpha_culloff.
fv2zOss7.jpg
3-Do this to all the materials.
4-Once done go to File and save it.

Bug Report 1:
There is will some strange outline you will see in your character when you load the map and the character. In this screen shot you won't see much but it is a similar problem that was reported by user name Mikke you can see the problem much clear when you load the map and the character into it.
wEaowo0e.jpg

Fix 1:
1-In material tab click on the very first material, scroll down, hold Shift key and Click the last material. Wait for few secs and it will select all material.
2-Go to CustomRenderQ and change the value from 2000 to 4000. It will change the Q values of materials.

Bug Report 2:
Lost the material properties of some glass and strange texture behaviour of tress and alpha texture of grass, plants etc.
xBakvtlx.jpg

Fix 2:
1-Go to Material_146 and change the shader from PBRsp_alpha_culloff to PBRsp_texture_alpha_glass. Glass property is restored.
2-Go to Material_143 and 144 change the CustomRenderQ to 5000
3-Save!

Bug Report 3:
Black triangular patches across the room

Fix 3:
1-To to mesh tab and select the first Object_xxx (most probably is Object_001), scroll down, hold Shift key and Click the last object. Go to Normal and set the range provided in the screenshot.
wwXVI1vs.jpg
2-Save!

Final Outcome will be like this.
LcBRavI9.jpg

If there are any other bug report then I can't solve it because I may not know the fix of it.

Don't forget to make a backup in case you messed up or didn't like the new settings

Last edited:
The official map of the SBPR is very well made, especially the bubble room and the telephone booth

I remember there is a stage map, like HM SBPR have at that time in the two game but Caton serious (not too good at English, with the machine turn feel shy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!