[Misc] HONEY SELECT RANDOM STUDIO MODS

lol wow dude you are really upset that I even mention that the 'like to see content' shit is ridiculous in a joking manner. I am sorry your feelings are hurt so easily. Maybe try and not be such a delicate snowflake and shrug it off next time. I told him how to unlock the download and you lose your mind lol

lol wow dude you are really upset that I even mention that the 'like to see content' shit is ridiculous in a joking manner. I am sorry your feelings are hurt so easily. Maybe try and not be such a delicate snowflake and shrug it off next time. I told him how to unlock the download and you lose your mind lol

Son, you are too cocky right now.

Did I lash at you? No. Did I quit modding over your post? No. Did I discourage you to download my mods? No. I did appreciate you for going the extra miles in how you actually download stuff.

Besides it's not me who is upset it's you. I should be the one saying sorry that you felt that way when you download my mods. I didn't know I hurt your pride over simple "Like" button. You joking said those stuff alright but same time told him how you really felt it when you did it yourself. Because I don't see anyone having problem with that other than you.

Grow-up and maybe try not become an ass-hole when you reply. We already have Ingrams in HongFire (Bless that son of a bitch!)

Enjoy your sorry-life kid.

Thanks a lot for your work Ram! As a DOA fan this is amazing! lol

Hope you're doing allright with your health buddy. That is always the most important thing.

Talk about being an egocentric ass.

Thanks a lot for your work Ram! As a DOA fan this is amazing! lol

Hope you're doing allright with your health buddy. That is always the most important thing.

Talk about being an egocentric ass.

I am managing it. Thanks.

Leave that kid alone. Not worth of your time. Or infact anyone time.

Leave that kid alone. Not worth of your time. Or infact anyone time.
Stop posting you cocky narcissist. You want likes for your mods to stroke you ego. I don't care less about your health, you want a pity party and anybody who doesn't pat you on the back you lash at. I hope you feel better one day, but if this is how you treat offhanded sarcasm then maybe you shouldn't.

Are you braindead? Read your previous comments towards me. If that isn't lashing at me then a steak in a fruitbowl is a banana.

Stop posting you cocky narcissist. You want likes for your mods to stroke you ego. I don't care less about your health, you want a pity party and anybody who doesn't pat you on the back you lash at. I hope you feel better one day, but if this is how you treat offhanded sarcasm then maybe you shouldn't.

Are you braindead? Read your previous comments towards me. If that isn't lashing at me then a steak in a fruitbowl is a banana.

Done ranting? As far as I know. You don't know me nor the most members here. You are the one who is actually stupid here. But still thanks for the well-wishes.

I checked comments back. I did appreciate you for doing the wonderful job. No lashing you there. Also in the second post, I did encourage you to download the mod the way you described it to him. That's how you did right? No lashing over there too. But reading this post:
what aasshole you are. dont complain next time that food taste like shit you dumbass
I say that is a lash and pretty good one.

Now read your own post back there and ask yourself. Was that really necessary saying it in the first place?

Also please don't be a stupid who puts a steak on a fruit-bowl. :XD: Well unless it's you then I have nothing else to say but to advise you that you should seek help.

And you don't know me either, but you are sure being very passive aggressive. Why are you focusing on the first post still? I said it was sarcastic as if you were a youtuber asking his subs to smack the like button but you clearly didn't get the similarity.

It's clear you won't understand what I meant because you got your head up your own arse. I never sent you well-wishes, I just hoped you felt better one day. That day may never come.

And you don't know me either, but you are sure being very passive aggressive. Why are you focusing on the first post still? I said it was sarcastic as if you were a youtuber asking his subs to smack the like button but you clearly didn't get the similarity.

It's clear you won't understand what I meant because you got your head up your own arse. I never sent you well-wishes, I just hoped you felt better one day. That day may never come.

Nah... I really done care about knowing you unless you come back reporting some issues with the mod. I am not even focusing that post but letting you know what did you have posted same way you pointed about my comments (is that really bad?).
Ask around here if you sure that what you meant to say it. If not then oh boy it's your head and your own ass. :XD:. But don't worry you need to ask here. You will get answer hopefully.
When one say they hope for best it's mean a well-wish. You can discuss this with your friends (I do hope you have one) but never mind you made it clear now.

Are we done? Or you still want some more salty moments? Honestly I am too old for this shit and this happens everywhere.

Stop attacking me for a sarcastic comment that you don't get. You are focusing it you keep bringing it up? You are trying to bring me down to your level with your passive aggressive insults, good work using the no friends card lol. That was a real hum-dinger. I'm not the one who is salty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I understand that you are deeply depressed and sick but there is no need to keep focusing on the joke you don't get. I would have thought somebody your age would act more mature but you are acting childish. Perhaps anger management will help you?

I'm not the one who is salty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I understand that you are deeply depressed and sick but there is no need to keep focusing on the joke you don't get. I would have thought somebody your age would act more mature but you are acting childish. Perhaps anger management will help you?

Are you sure you are not into those salty moments because you are keep on posting back. If not then you could have simply just walk away from here. You can lie to yourself about this but no to me son.
Stop pretending that you have understand me (assuming you don't know me) but you should focus more on yourself rather than me. Don't worry kid I manage my own but you need some help do let me know. You are disturbed person and I will do something about it.

Mom! MOM! He called me angry and depressed mom! I'm going to do something about it, mom!

Stop it you are embarrassing yourself.

And you finally lost your marbles. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Is that the best insult you can throw . That was disappointing I was expecting something better. I guess I am dealing with 12 year old kid behind that screen. We will talk again after like 10-15 years later.

Thanks Ram! I'm a Max user too, if you want to collaborate on anything, let me know.

I will write a Max tutorial. It's like a beginner level because I have not made much progress in any 3D tools at all. You will be surprise to know that it's very easy and my method doesn't contain any rocket science at all. I will also write the possible bugs and troubleshoots people will face and it's solution. I hope everyone get the best use of it.

Let me preface that I have run and installed lots and managed not to run into any issues I could not solve myself with some creative searching since I started with HS. However, trying to use these maps are thwarting me on a scale that bothers me. The only conclusion I can come to is that I have made a mistake somewhere but I just don't see it. HiR runs fine without error after importing one of the downloads here but in studio, the maps never show. The only thing that is off from the instructions was somehow the 00 file was already moved, I never had to do it. I am running the .exe for the mods out of the HS directory as requested. Any insight to where I screwed up would be appreciated. The files are nested in their directories there is just no option there when trying to load one of these maps.

Nevermind that, just found it under items>other --- for anybody else who comes along and misses that as well.

Each title are mentioned as an ITEM map it's different than the default maps you usually look into Studio. It is categorised as an item and it will be found in Item category under Other section. It's a similar releases that I have done in SBPR mod release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!