[Misc] HONEY SELECT RANDOM STUDIO MODS

You've earned your sleep ten-fold!!! Many of us have been itching for these maps, and as always, you delivered!
You have my unending thanks, Ram-0!

:akazukin_thanks:

More fabulous maps! It's great to have these SBPR maps in HS, the quality and level of detail is a lot higher than the maps from older games like AG3. Thanks Ram-0-ram!

I have a small bug report too. There are some strange artifacts in the SPBR Stage map, by the big stars on the stage floor. It looks like they are remnants of the animated effects on the original version of that map.
02BNYoOR.png

Edit: why don't my spoiler tags work? Sorry for the massive image in the middle of the thread.

More fabulous maps! It's great to have these SBPR maps in HS, the quality and level of detail is a lot higher than the maps from older games like AG3. Thanks Ram-0-ram!

I have a small bug report too. There are some strange artifacts in the SPBR Stage map, by the big stars on the stage floor. It looks like they are remnants of the animated effects on the original version of that map.
02BNYoOR.png

Edit: why don't my spoiler tags work? Sorry for the massive image in the middle of the thread.

I pm him with same issue few days ago. Repsonded to do it manually because of some personal problem and he wont be active for while. Took time for me to understand what he meant by deleting submesh name "m04_m_esegrea_blue_". Here is the screen shot. Download the sb3ugs from hongfire and open it. Look for Stage and click mesh. There are submesh and look for m04_m_esegrea_blue_ and click on remove.
To insert spoiler. Click on spoiler button insert text and ok then you can add link.
https://ibb.co/g6KCva

Last edited:
Reactions: wlad025 and Mikke
Found a bug on SPBR whole island map.

Every time i do a scene load which contain either or both map-item. Its default rotation goes to the wrong side

Honey_Studio_64_2017_03_09_20_21_08.png

Last edited:

02BNYoOR.png

I had quiet trouble porting the SBPR maps to HS and in chaos I guess I have missed to fix some few issues. If I have time I will re-up the fix version. To use a spoiler tag. Press on Spoiler button in advance setting and small window apprear. Insert text in or press spacebar and click "Ok". It will look something like this.

Link of the image
Found a bug on SPBR whole island map.

Every time i do a scene load which contain either or both map-item. Its default rotation goes to the wrong side

View attachment 14670

Bug report tested and confirmed. I don't know why it happens but it can't be fix at the moment. Alternate solution is to load the bugged scene again rotate the model at X: (+)90 and save the scene again. I have to use 3D Max to handle OBJ format files and reaiming the materials and mesh prefixes. It always cause me problem in item's rotation.

Last edited:
Thanks Ramo. I've had a powerful need for the strip club for a while now. :)

Hi Ram-0-Ram, thank you so much for your hard work, I love them so much. BTW, is this your work? I saw it from a Japanese modder's site stating it is from you but I cant seem to find it in your list. Please advise. Thanks!!!

20170228131135815s.jpg

Attachments

• 20170228131135815s.jpg
    20170228131135815s.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 354
Hi Ram-0-Ram, thank you so much for your hard work, I love them so much. BTW, is this your work? I saw it from a Japanese modder's site stating it is from you but I cant seem to find it in your list. Please advise. Thanks!!!

20170228131135815s.jpg

Hot Spring map is in At Home Mate Maps.

thanks for every modder.
how can i dl these maps?

Like the first post to reveal the dl links. You have to kiss his arse before they are revealed to you. Be nice to him by giving him a thumbs up. Remember to hit the like button!

thanks for every modder.
how can i dl these maps?

Click "Like" to button to reveal download link. Links hidden for register members only to prevent unregistered lurkers cause any bad traffic.

That's all you need to do.

Leave the rest to CreamyGee he is doing wonderful job kissing modders arse and with time he will be sucking balls too. (Although I didn't ask for it. But it's a good incentive right! :XD:)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Like the first post to reveal the dl links. You have to kiss his arse before they are revealed to you. Be nice to him by giving him a thumbs up. Remember to hit the like button!

what aasshole you are. dont complain next time that food taste like shit you dumbass

So guys,
For future titles. You won't be seeing me anymore. HoneySelect is my final stop and my health does not permit me to keep on doing it. I decided to rather teach you importing studio stuff rather than doing all by myself. But there is a tool barrier. I usually use Max and Maya as these are paid softwares and in no way I support in obtaining pirate version. How you obtain is between you and only you! I will look into Blender software. It is a free-ware and try to learn that and hopefully I will write tutorials in future.

See you next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?