[Misc] HONEY SELECT RANDOM STUDIO MODS

Fix version of Island is uploaded. Thanks to Elrodeus for pointing out the issue. Because I am taking a break again.

Quick question to Ram-0 or anyone else (Elrodeus, perhaps?), but was the SBPR Strip-club part of the SBPR Island map, or was it separate?

Quick question to Ram-0 or anyone else (Elrodeus, perhaps?), but was the SBPR Strip-club part of the SBPR Island map, or was it separate?

No. Well it's like this that the strip club is in SBPR island but requires access to it. If you played the game you will understand what I mean. The club is located inside the Hotel of main character. Club is itself big it couldnt fit in hotel so it requires a separate loading time and location. Strip club, Soap land, Sexy land, Security office are all part of the main island but requires separate loading and are separate.

@ramoram
Thank you so much! Now I have the one thing I always wanted in this game. All of your other maps make it even better.

You are now my freaking hero! Thank you man.

Forgive me for only giving these mere words to show my gratitude.
I have been sitting here for almost 2 hours trying to perfect a reply. lol :sowwy:

@ramoram
Thank you so much! Now I have the one thing I always wanted in this game. All of your other maps make it even better.

You are now my freaking hero! Thank you man.

Forgive me for only giving these mere words to show my gratitude.
I have been sitting here for almost 2 hours trying to perfect a reply. lol :sowwy:

Glad you like it and I really love your "simple thanks" post too.:D

No. Well it's like this that the strip club is in SBPR island but requires access to it. If you played the game you will understand what I mean. The club is located inside the Hotel of main character. Club is itself big it couldnt fit in hotel so it requires a separate loading time and location. Strip club, Soap land, Sexy land, Security office are all part of the main island but requires separate loading and are separate.
Yup, I remember that about the club, and just double-checked to be sure. Are you or anyone else planning to port those separate maps?

Btw, don't feel forced to do anything. I hope you're simply doing things on your own pace.

Glad you like it and I really love your "simple thanks" post too.:D

It is a relief to hear. I looked through those files several times and all those meshes were a bit overwhelming. I know this was quite a bit of work. Thank you again!
Can't wait for the Tomb Raider map now.

Now I am off to the studio before bed.

Yup, I remember that about the club, and just double-checked to be sure. Are you or anyone else planning to port those separate maps?

Btw, don't feel forced to do anything. I hope you're simply doing things on your own pace.

Plan to port it. As mentioned in WIP post.

It is a relief to hear. I looked through those files several times and all those meshes were a bit overwhelming. I know this was quite a bit of work. Thank you again!
Can't wait for the Tomb Raider map now.

Now I am off to the studio before bed.

Yeah it was quite the work I had to do. Tool crashed multiple times because it can't handle much memory.
Now I am going to sleep because I didn't sleep yesterday.

Now I am going to sleep because I didn't sleep yesterday.

*National Geographic Voice* "Watch as the Map King wanders back to his docile to sleep. It's important that no one disrupt his routine. For it would truly be disastrous to see his wrath. The rest of the forum creatures can only watch in awe, as he retires to sleep for the night..."

Your SBPR and School Mate mods just make my day, I don't know if you guys are aware of this but new HS addon is planned with a totally new studio in it (like someone mentionned it on Hongfire), more news this friday.
I hope we don't gonna lose the compatibility with all the mods already made, but basically this is a great thing since the studio is pretty much boring without mods.

Reactions: Dr.Bloodmoney
Your SBPR and School Mate mods just make my day, I don't know if you guys are aware of this but new HS addon is planned with a totally new studio in it (like someone mentionned it on Hongfire), more news this friday.
I hope we don't gonna lose the compatibility with all the mods already made, but basically this is a great thing since the studio is pretty much boring without mods.

I just realised what you mean by ""new update might affect the mods"" and now I am concerned with myself

5) You need to relocate the "itemlist" name "01" from "Illusion\HoneySelect\abdata\studio\list\itemlist" to "Illusion\HoneySelect\abdata\studio\list\itemlist\honey"

This procedure is performed one time?
Or after you install each mod?

This procedure is performed one time?
Or after you install each mod?

One time only. Only the unity list files 01 should be transfer to that folder and after each time you download a Studio mods. You just run the HiR.

Sexy Beach Premium Resort Item Maps

NOTE:

You need HiR to run this mod in studio. Found in "Other" Section

Dedicated To:

This is dedicated to Dr.FillGood/LovelySurrealDreams

KNOWN ISSUES

It may not be 100% PREFECT! But I try to deliver a quality thing. If I have missed a thing or two from the SBPR so shout! Lolz. I did try my best to find many as I can. If you felt like some thing is still missing. Let know by showing where the mesh is hidden to extract those maps and port to HS Studio

DOWNLOAD Link:

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Mods Redistribution:

All of my mods (SBPR and HS) are free to distribute any website or anywhere. Whether you guys give credits to original author or not. I really don't care. It would be nice if you do so if not then it doesn't bother me.

many thanks

Reactions: woshibianzi
These are amazing!! Can't wait to get home and try them out!! I'm glad you ported these!! I had a project that I was wanting to do with the strip club and now that it's ported to Honey Select I can finish it there!!!

Thanks so much RamoRam!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.