Help installing [Saga Planets] games

Alberts

Jun 10, 2015
Well, after downloading the game i tried to run it but later on, something like product id showed up and i don't know what to do. Can anyone show me steps for installing this kind of game ? Appreciate it.

what game? You need to copy the crack and use the crack for Saga Planet, as well as anti regional block. Uploader should have included that in their upload as well.

i can't see the crack, the game is Hanasaki WorkSpring if im not wrong. no region loader and alpharom is included but idk how to use it.

Make sure your Locale is Japanese.

No. All SiglusEngine games' (Which means that the game's program name is siglusengine.exe) text is UTF-8 other than Shift-JIS.
At least, I just need to drag SiglusEngine.exe on Alpharomdie.exe's window while my region is Chinese Simplified.(Not sure if it will work while in eng region. Not sure if the reg.ini should be deleted.

BTW, to install any siglusengine game, you just need to copy the gamedata folder in the game image to your hard disk. Then, drag SiglusEngine.exe on Alpharomdie.exe's window. (If there is a patch to install, don't use this method because there is no any install information in you registry.)

If something is wrong, delete the reg.ini in the game folder which is an unnecessary file.

Reactions: Alberts
okay, but i still don't get how to install it. The game is working just fine but you said something about installing it (?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.