[Hentai game] [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング! + Special Sound Track + Scans [PROPER]

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
cover.jpg

Info

Romanji title: Hanasaki Work Spring!
Official title: 花咲ワークスプリング!
Package Size: 3.13 GB

Info: http://sagaplanets.product.co.jp/works/hanasaki/
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=828806
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v16070

Nonoka and Hikari is mineeeeeee
[hl-berry]Previous release is NUKED: CRC Mismatch. Please redownload this once again. I apologize for the inconvenience that might have caused.
先に放流されたファイルはCRC(周期冗長検査)が不一致でした。宜しければ再び新しいファイルをダウンロードして下さい。ご迷惑かけてしまって申し訳ありません。[/hl-berry]

If you still have problems, please mount the iso file instead of the mds. Please remove the old installation completely.

Main Game

:torrent: (18禁ゲーム) [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング! + Special Sound Track + Scans [PROPER].torrent (17 KB)
GET THIS TORRENT

You will need:

Alpharom Loader:
:rar: AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar (182 KB)

Sigplus No Region Loader:
:rar: No_Region_Loader_Sigplus.rar (4 KB)

Includes:
(18禁ゲーム) [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング!
(18禁ゲーム) [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング!予約特典 スペシャルサウンドトラック
Manual Scans & Disk Scans

Direct Link will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-338649/

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited:
Re: (18禁ゲーム) [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング! + Special Sound Track + Scans

Thanks for Game, unfortunately no Kanna Route, thought we get one although she isnt on Cover like it was for Kousaka Yukiha last game, because Gallery on HP shows H-Scene for her. At least walktrough says so.

Walkthrough: http://seiya-saiga.com/game/sagaplanets/hanasaki.html

Re: (18禁ゲーム) [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング! + Special Sound Track + Scans + Crack

I remember the sagaplanet staff confirmed via twitter there shall be route for all the 2 sub char. This is weird.

Well I won't complain as long as I have my Nonoka.

Re: (18禁ゲーム) [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング! + Special Sound Track + Scans + Crack

Finally, I am able to play a Sagaplanets game! I couldn't wait to save up to get a new and powerful device to run a Sagaplanets game but a rich relative gave me their old (For them) computer which can run Sagaplanets games. I will celebrate! I also ran out of jokes so no jokes on this one

I feel a little sad for the up and new developers when they release the product the same month as Saga Planets or Navel because no matter what you do, you will undersell. Considering how expensive a game is, there is no way it will sell in its first release. I would honestly just showcase my game in a slow month to try to fill the pond instead of getting lost in the ocean of a heavy month. Specially when that ocean carries huge game like this one.

But dayuum that Huge Tuna tastes grrrrreeeaaaat!!!

I feel a little sad for the up and new developers when they release the product the same month as Saga Planets or Navel because no matter what you do, you will undersell. Considering how expensive a game is, there is no way it will sell in its first release. I would honestly just showcase my game in a slow month to try to fill the pond instead of getting lost in the ocean of a heavy month. Specially when that ocean carries huge game like this one.

But dayuum that Huge Tuna tastes grrrrreeeaaaat!!!

And we got Unicorn-As now title too this month, but next month will have a even harder competition with Eushullys and Alice Softs new titles, I think, so January or February, were defintly easier for new ones in my opinion.

I remember the sagaplanet staff confirmed via twitter there shall be route for all the 2 sub char. This is weird.

Well I won't complain as long as I have my Nonoka.

Nonoka is the other Subchar, so you are in the same boat as I.

And we got Unicorn-As now title too this month, but next month will have a even harder competition with Eushullys and Alice Softs new titles, I think, so January or February, were defintly easier for new ones in my opinion.

Notice that as well. I would definitely recommend developers to release on winter or summer because from experience summer is kind of a anything goes season and the only well followed companies that release on winter are minori, giga and August (3th, 6th and 9th favorite makers coincidental enough, hence why I always have a white Christmas if you know what I mean ;)) . With that at least you have a fighting chance as a new guy. Just stay away from Fall and Spring. Specially October and April.

I really want to hope that this one isn't such an heavy drama rollercoaster as Saga Planet's other titles, but given their track record I'd better prepare/brace myself *lol*.

Re: [150327] [SAGA PLANETS] 花咲ワークスプリング! + Special Sound Track + Scans + Crack

Umm... Well, I can't play the game.
A message pops up and says '_se_sys_select.nwa_ cannot be read'
What do i do!?

I really want to hope that this one isn't such an heavy drama rollercoaster as Saga Planet's other titles, but given their track record I'd better prepare/brace myself *lol*.

You have a hurrah at this. Resident (hopefully not former) writer Yuu Nijima is not involved in the project (He could be a uncredited but I doesn't appear to be) so it could be a different beast from what we have seen from Saga Planets. His last game was I believe Majou Koi Nikki (No wonder why that game was quite the decent surprise). They brought some new writers for this one. That means...All bets are out in this game.

What do i do!?

I solved it by downloading the trail and replacing the file with the problem

Reactions: Skylight

Thanks! Gonna try it out now!

Thanks! Gonna try it out now!

Sorry, I have bad news. The game is not really playable since most if not all of the sound effect files can't even be read. The trail only provides half of the working sound effect files, and the others from the original don't work at all.

Uhh...so, what can we do now?

What do i do!?

same here (actually im install with girlcelly's file)
from japanese dialog error it say sound file have some error

Sorry guys, it seems the upload corrupted mid way: md5/crc unmatched with rip source, I'm double checking this.

Is it just me or does the game need a hcode? Most recent ith version (march 2015) doesn't seem to work.

Oh! I thought there was something wrong with my computer!
Thanks!

I'm sorry to confirm this is not a nuke. It works accross all of my blank sandbox. So it is definitely something with your computer. I do note that you have to use the 2014 alpharomdie build.

Can you show me step by step how to reproduce the problem? A screenshot show the exact location of the scene where this problem is encountered is also helpful.

I'm sorry to confirm this is not a nuke. It works accross all of my blank sandbox. So it is definitely something with your computer. I do note that you have to use the 2014 alpharomdie build.

Can you show me step by step how to reproduce the problem? A screenshot show the exact location of the scene where this problem is encountered is also helpful.

The error occurs whenever any sound effect plays, especially when moving the cursor over clickable buttons and options, and also clicking on them. The rest occur in-game every few seconds, when, yeah, sound effects play. Voices work ok though. Mainly it seems to be a problem with all the files in "花咲ワークスプリング!\wav". I've tried girlcelly's upload but I get the same error too. By the way I use Windows 8.1 with the latest updates and locale set to Japanese.

nOUjk5F.png

CFTOQwI.png

p7NIsnt.png

Last edited:

Same here, both girlcelly and I have a matched iso. I installed it on atleast 3 PC, with Windows 7.0 and Windows 8.1 with various specification, all of them work without any problem. At this point, I don't know the cause.

only this game have problem like this i dont know also what happen

EVPyBev.png

Do we need H-code for this game? My ITH canott capture the text completely. Can anyone share the h code? Thanks

Hey guys, thank you for your confirmation, I declared my release and girlcelly oficially [hl-berry]NUKED[/hl-berry].

It seems when the server attempt to make a copy of the source locally for repackaging. Just somehow the file wasn't matched with each other. This is an extremely rare circumstances but... shit happens.

A reupload is already in progress and this time, I promise it will be fixed.

Oh yes! Finally, Kami-sama arigatou!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.