H Games wiki

Hi all, there has been a little talk in the ntr fetish sub forum about creating a list of recommended ntr games with a brief summary etc. I suggested a wiki, others have suggested google docs and the like. I just discovered the hgame wiki and was wondering if such a list is allowed to go on there since it isn't about any particular game but rather a genre.
You guys are more than welcome, so go ahead! :)

I'm having issues creating a new wiki for Harem Mate. I'm completely at a loss at what's wrong/needed to get it to work, and I normally create a stub for new games. What has been done to the templates and what are the steps needed to create a new game wiki?

EDIT: I somehow fumbled on the templates and xxGODLIKExx figured it out. It's now up and running. :)

Last edited:
I'm completely at a loss at what's wrong/needed to get it to work, and I normally create a stub for new games. What has been done to the templates and what are the steps needed to create a new game wiki?

‎XxGODLIKExx did a fine job creating it, apart from the template. Fixed that. Hopefully I get around this year to revise and complete the how-to-new-company and how-to-new-game help pages.

It is now installed. Sorry for the delay. In 2016, we plan to upgrade the server cluster as well. Anime-Sharing HGames wiki will receive a face-lift, ending the "Beta" status.
Thanks. :) I hope by face lift you don't mean doing something similar as what Wikia do with special styles/colors that do nothing to improve the wiki's and floating navigation bars at the top/bottom that leaves almost no space left for the content on a mobile platform (esp. if held horizontally). Also, our pages are designed for desktop view (and work just fine on a mobile platform), so please don't bother installing the mobile view (at least not as default). I know Google rates sites with mobile views higher, but let us be the boy that says that the emperor is not wearing any clothes. I wouldn't mind ads because it's understandable.

Dear Wikiusers,

I am combating spam for months now (years in fact). I'm tired of it. Either remove me from the list of bureaucrats, or implement some anti-spam measures. Every week there are about a dozen of accounts opened creating spam user pages.
See log below.
Block log - Hgames Wiki - Mozilla Firefox 2018-03-24 21.23.00.png

I'm really tired deleting all those users/posts. There have to be a better way than this.

Edit:
In case you are not getting what i'm saying:
Recent changes - Hgames Wiki - Mozilla Firefox 2018-03-24 21.42.34.png
Over the course of 5 days, we had one legit edit of a page. And 39 spam-related activities.

Regards, Hmoeller

PS: This is a call for help.

Last edited:
A kind of handshake would be good, where a user would be allowed to post/edit only after a confirmation. And to get this confirmation a user would have to contact someone here.

I dont know if such a mechanism exists already and could be applied to the wiki, nor do I know if administrators are aware of this thread.

What, if there would be no such handshake and it could not be implemented? Should the wiki be closed to prevent at least the misuse?

Edit:
Help request created.

@hmoeller:
My suggestion for a procedure to create a wiki account was accepted. Please have a look into the thread linked above.

If you want to promote AS members to members of the modding club, then let me know.

@hmoeller:
If you want to promote AS members to members of the modding club, then let me know.

I'm in no position to do that, I'm afraid. Thanks for your help. I'd recommend you are promoted to wiki bureaucrat as well and then you can promote members. I'll be content if I can access the modding club for reference.

Great work. Also, kudos @ checkmate for fast reaction. We didn't have spam accounts for a week now.

No problem, I am high privileged at the wiki already.

But my suggested procedure requires that the AS-user becomes a member of the modders club. Currently the "Permission Group" list where users are promoted is maintained by me alone. All other club leaders are not active. If I am "out-of-the-office" for a while then no one will be promoting new users. Thus the new users could not obtain the password, except if they would ask and create wild threads all over the place.

Another active leader would be good who would at least promote such users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]