First anime you finished watching

It just might be the first season of Digimon... That was when I was little and didn't even know this stuff was called anime. Either that or it was definitely Gundam Seed. Actually, it would be some Miyazaki film if we count movies.

If we count when I actually came to acknowledging what anime was (about 3 years ago), then it's Kanokon. Quite a twist lol

:eathead: Shit, this is already about 15 years ago... Dunno which was more...

first anime i finished watch it..
Are No kishi....

but the ending really epic...
i do not know how it say the ending...
hope there will be season 2..

I have watched so many anime back then, but the one that I finished watching was The Law of Ueki. The others are still on-going or one that didn't catch my interest...

1st that I was watching was probably Sailor Moon and Captain Tsubasa. But 1st I fully watch (every episode) was Dragon Ball or Slayers.

Voltus V <grin>
But then I punched out...then got back to anime watching with Love Hina and Vandread

Arcana Famiglia. All the others I watch are either still on-going, or I lose interest in it because the manga is better.

Chou Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru :dthumbup:
5631.jpg

Well if we are talking about the 1st anime then i guess that would be Sailor Moon :p

Can't recall as to which however what got me into anime was Crying Freeman. Which now that I think about it I never did watch all of the OVAs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25