First anime you finished watching

First anime I watched... O God this is going to date me...... Gall force Eternal Story and Bubblegum Crisis (original not the remake) back in around 1990 we got a really crappy multi generation VHS and it's been a decline into fandom ever since ^_^

Aside from the typical DBZ, Digimon, Pokemon, Inuyasha, the kind of stuff that was on TV during my childhood, my first full anime completion was Lucky Star. I made a new friend in class who was a major otaku and wanted to set me on something that was light hearted to ween me onto anime. After that it was Air Gear. Extremely under-rated anime, i'd reccomend it to anyone who doesn't mind 480p.

The first anime I finished watching was Death Note, I had watched some episode of Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon, Bleach, and other such anime before, but Death Note was still the first.

Well ... if you want hear from an old timer; Astro Boy on it's first NBC run, later I watch Gigantor on local L.A. TV followed by Battle Of The Planets right before college in the 70s ... only to get reignited by Project AKO, followed by BGC and GUNBUSTER! DOES NOT get any better than that! A lot of great shows and memories since then.

Aside from the regular ones like DBZ, Pokemon, and Digimon. My first anime that I completely watched all the way through was Code Geass. Luckily I had caught a glimpse of it one night on toonami and i fell in love with this series.

Vampire Knight was the first anime I completed watching because Pokemon and Naruto and everything was ongoing, that time ^^

Trigun...I was hooked from the first episode and I just had to see every episode! :D

If my memory serve me right, first completed anime series for me is Fate/Stay Night...or was it Onegai Senshi...pretty sure its one of the two.

hmm I think the first anime I completed watching was Vampire Knight, because naruto bleach and pokemon just never ends, I wonder if after naruto shippuden there will be naruto the afterlife like in DBZ or the story told from some other charcters view :reallyconfused:

DB, dbz, gt, escaflowne in the 90's
transformers g1, voltron, ultraman in the 80's

Dude, Transformers: Generation 1 was the best! After they decided to kill off Optimus Prime, Star Scream, half the Autobots, and change Megatron to Galvatron it all went downhill fast! Also Voltron, and Escaflowne are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25