First anime you ever saw!

When I was younger, whenever it was on TV, I would watch the classic Pokemon/Digimon/Dragonball Z, or whatever AdultSwim was airing late at night. I wasn't really interested in and didn't really understand what anime was at that point. In my teens I saw an episode of Code Geass on TV and I got instantly hooked and watched all the episodes online. To this day I consider Code Geass my all time favorite anime, and if you haven't seen it yet, I recommend you go watch it now.

Probably Dragon Ball Z: the first fight between Goku & Vegeta. Cool memories.

Probably 黄金勇者ゴルドラン (dubbed) when I was like 5 years old.

First Anime I really liked was Naruto (dubbed).

First Japanese dub Anime that I watched and got me into 2D world is Love Hina.

either sailor moon or card captors.

wasn't really into it back then and would randomly see episodes on the tv of whatever was oh.

Technically, I think mine was either Dragonball Z or Pokemon, but at the time, I didn't realize it was anime.

My first after I was actually aware of anime was Chobits.

Erm... Hokuto no Ken I believe... with the silly french dubbing. And when I say silly... they guys wasted the dialogs on purpose so that the anime would look less violent and more comical. It was at that time the way so that the anime would not stop being broadcasted :eek:

If im not wrong its Oruchuban Ebichu or dragon ball z, eithr one of the 2

Armitage III when i was little came on late at on the sci fi channel... many moons ago

Calimero / カリメロ Calimero, Chiisana Viking Vickie / 小さなバイキングビッケ, Barbapapa / バーバパパ and Mitsubachi Maaya no Bouken / みつばちマーヤの冒険 in 1972 / 1974 / 1975. After that Jungle Taitei / ジャングル大帝 and Alps no Shoujo Heidi / アルプスの少女ハイジ in 1977.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25