First anime you ever saw!

I believe my first anime was Vampire Hunter D if I remember correctly.

My first was Robotech and later on Space Battleship Yamato! But the Robotech (a.k.a Macross) was so damn amazing!

My first anime was dragon ball (5 years old) but I start to watch anime more often when i saw saint seiya (9 years old)

Hmm... This one is a hard one.. I dnt think I remember.. But I think it was bleach.

Think Tōshō Daimos or Dash Kappei. You wont see anime like Dash Kappei now in this era of political correctness.

First one was AVATAR, but i don't know its anime or cartoon anyway it was my animated thing.
After that was FMA, that's surely an anime.

I'm not quite sure because both aired at the same time, but it's either Ribon no Kishi or Jetter Mars

From there loads of other great titles like Honey Honey, Savamu or Kurenai Sanshiro, but yeah the first was one of these two.

The first anime I watched was the terribly dubbed Robotech. I watched it religiously although it made no sense at times. Since I have watched the three subbed original series which miraculously do make sense.

Chobits was my first. Watched like half of the show in one sitting, completely forgetting about the outside world. Good times.

first I ever saw was probably DBZ along side everything else Toonami had like gundam. My favorites were Rouruni Kenshin, YuYuhaksho and detective Conan on adult swim.

But the first anime for me to actual really go out of way to watch instead of just being on tele I think was chobits. I finally found website many years down road to watch anime and picked this one based on rec.

It was my favourite Candy Candy about the girl who became a nurse! I really crying when watching it... Recommend to all to watch it definitely! Here is torrent with English subs: https://nyaa.si/view/947751 As there were many debates between mangaka and illustrator it wasn't officially released on DVDs. So there are only TV Rips existed unfortunately. I would have my favourite anime in collection in great quality if there were one. Here you can read about impressions of the girl who also adores Candy Candy as I am: https://aminoapps.com/c/anime/page/blog/candy-candy-my-childhood/ZZtB_u5kYweqj3BRdYmZYDkmbQPGJ8

Kindness to all!!!

Reactions: Ice Bird
I think it was Saint Seiya: knight's of the zodiac when I was visiting Spain (Lanzarote Isle) with my parents, I got to choose what to watch on hotel's tv and accidentally ended up watching this, actually couple times. I didn't really know how the story went as it wasn't in my natural language.

It took few years from that -- probably in 2007's when I realized what I had watched earlier. As I visited one of my friends on her birthday party, I saw manga/anime collection and asked what was these about, not sure how, but I ended up loaning manga: Ranma 1/2 and decided to let anime question go into dust bin. As most of them were in foreign language and I was pretty poor with English.

At high school I picked up Spice & Wolf, Saint Seiya again and Dbz, it was dull experience and I dropped them after watching few parts. Nowaday I've been watching different anime (mostly movies and less series), but usually those with less than 10 parts. Not sure if I would recommend anything, since I'm not too much into these.

I do read manga & light novels, in rate of 4:1 (manga to anime) that's my chart basically.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls