Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

my luck is pretty bad

i got archer again >_<

the rest were not that good LOL

well here's farming for more tokens lol

I've been off for awhile, I only returned recently due to the Swimsuit event :P I stopped playing since the barring on Emulators, so I haven't done much rolling recently, but I know the feel, the Gatrap can be mean D: How are you doing in event?

I've been off for awhile, I only returned recently due to the Swimsuit event :P I stopped playing since the barring on Emulators, so I haven't done much rolling recently, but I know the feel, the Gatrap can be mean D: How are you doing in event?

working my way toward the lancer lol

i am on i think 9th part of it

btw for the friends points summoning, what type of servants can you get ?

working my way toward the lancer lol

i am on i think 9th part of it

btw for the friends points summoning, what type of servants can you get ?

FP summoning can only grant sercant/CE up to 1-3* in rarity. And working your way towards what Lancer? Both lancer in this event are gatrap summon, the free servant this event its Scathach Assassin.

FP summoning can only grant sercant/CE up to 1-3* in rarity. And working your way towards what Lancer? Both lancer in this event are gatrap summon, the free servant this event its Scathach Assassin.

i meant Scathach

keep thinking she's a lancer

ohi see, well i have over 67000 fp points :P

i meant Scathach

keep thinking she's a lancer

ohi see, well i have over 67000 fp points :P

I think I have something like 300k FP xD FP are generally useless :D There are some good 3* but you generally don't get 3* which is annoying. And like Nanashi did, he thinks Scathach is a lancer due to the promotion video, but one got to learn that servant don't stay in one class in F/GO so you need to actually learn names instead of actual "class"

I think I have something like 300k FP xD FP are generally useless :D There are some good 3* but you generally don't get 3* which is annoying. And like Nanashi did, he thinks Scathach is a lancer due to the promotion video, but one got to learn that servant don't stay in one class in F/GO so you need to actually learn names instead of actual "class"

I see, well i managed summon the furry eared lancer.

so i dropped that blue hair twin tailed berseker

I will the learn names lol

That's Tamamoe (Lancer)? She's a nice 5* as she got nice NP gain so she can spam her NP quite often.

furry eared lancer = Summer and Lancer version of Tamamo-no-mae, whose normally a 5* Caster wearing a blue Japanese-styled clothing (that has more clothing-based fetishes than you can count).

blue hair twin tailed berseker = Kiyohime

Tamamo Lancer's skills require careful timing since 2 of 3 of them have rather nasty demerits that can bite your ass if you use them without thinking, but she has the potential of being possible the most overpowered lancer so far due to having ridiculous NP gain and star generation rates.
Also FYI her NP is based on a skill from Fate/Extra CCC. Short story is: if every kick looks like it's aimed at the crotch, that's because they are.

Last edited:
Apparently I'm not dead... interesting

on another note, I hate this gacha and how ridiculously unfair it is. Dropped about 450 quartz and just shy of 50 tickets trying to get Tamamo Lancer to no avail while almost every one of my friends got her from a yolo or in their first 10 roll...

Back to the dark void abyss I go~

YEY, it's Evaaaaa!!! We did you heaily missed, man...:runhappy:

/me drags him out of his hole in the light...xD

I honestly don't even know myself lol, I just sort of stopped showing up here or anywhere for that matter. All I do is watch anime and play games, haven't really even talked to other people in a long time - then randomly clicked on my AS bookmark by mistake and saw a FGO thread so decided to pop in and say hello~

Apparently I'm not dead... interesting

on another note, I hate this gacha and how ridiculously unfair it is. Dropped about 450 quartz and just shy of 50 tickets trying to get Tamamo Lancer to no avail while almost every one of my friends got her from a yolo or in their first 10 roll...

Back to the dark void abyss I go~

I feel you lol

Trying to get jeanne to no avail lol

/me brings again some updates...:runhappy:
The collab with Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya!!!
201608262248082bbs.jpg

Source: yaraon-blog.com

I'm new on the game and like everyone I wan't to have my favorite servants (mostly those who make the game famous).

I think there is some kind of event to unlock some of them but I want to know if I can still have them now.

The servants I'm looking for are :
Scatach Lancer and assassin
Artoria Pendrago later Lancer
Francis Drake Rider
Tamamo no Mae Caster, Lancer and Berserker
Minamoto no Yorimitsu Berserker
Hassan of Serenity Assassin

I think there is some kind of event to unlock some of them but I want to know if I can still have them now.

Scatach Lancer (maybe possible in the future but currently impossible) and assassin (like-wise)
Artoria Pendrago later Lancer (possible for both; Lancer requires you to clear Chapter 6)
Francis Drake Rider (possible)
Tamamo no Mae Caster (possible), Lancer (see Scathach) and Berserker (this is Tamamo Cat but possible regardless)
Minamoto no Yorimitsu (see Scathach)
Hassan of Serenity Assassin (possible)

Do keep in mind that a good number of the above are 5* (highest rarity) and will require a lot of luck and/or money to draw. Scathach and all the ones marked like her probably won't have a rerelease for several months if at all.

Last edited:
Scatach Lancer (maybe possible in the future but currently impossible) and assassin (like-wise)
Artoria Pendrago later Lancer (possible for both; Lancer requires you to clear Chapter 6)
Francis Drake Rider (possible)
Tamamo no Mae Caster (possible), Lancer (see Scathach) and Berserker (this is Tamamo Cat but possible regardless)
Minamoto no Yorimitsu (see Scathach)
Hassan of Serenity Assassin (possible)

Do keep in mind that a good number of the above are 5* (highest rarity) and will require a lot of luck and/or money to draw. Scathach and all the ones marked like her probably won't have a rerelease for several months if at all.

Thank you. I hope to have at last on of them and use all the exp I store on it.

So far I have 4 Euriale and some minor Servants, so luck isn't with me :(

If I have understand correctly I need to finish the first chapter (town of Fuyuki in flame) to have the right to participate to Illyia event. I'm trying to do it quickly and maybe I will unlock Kuro.

I add to my wish list Xuanzang and Mordreed !

I now have Hassan of Serenity and Kuro and what I think is needed to acsend her (4 heart bracelet).

I think I won't battle with the four last dude in Illyia event and try to have as much Saint Quartz as I can before the event end. I don't know if something must be buy from the event shop.

I realy like the new characters of Fate/Grand Order even if I think too many historical man have become female. The idea was good when it was just one historical error like with Artoria but now it's like no one in the past was abble to recognize women and men.

the next event is here~ from the looks of it it'll be a challenging one... so get you servant to max level quick~

For those who plays on PC emulator it seems Remux OS works well with fgo... just google around for how-to do it :)

I'm on it.

It's sad that there is no servant offer at the end like Kuro in the last one. I don't think I will have the chance to loot Nero Claudius or Bride.

By the way, is there any tips to have better loot ?

They have those gold summon tickets at da Vinci's store if you have enough mana prisms plus a few more in the event quest rewards but... those stages tricky

I have looked into it. Inta kill for one and hundred of levl 45 Assassin for another. My team can't handle them.

All I have is Shielder lvl 30, Heracles lvl 27, Kuro lvl 23, Hasan of Serenity lvl 21 and Medea lvl 1(not sure if I should level up her). My strategies always revolve around powerfull support.

Reactions: fguelffstan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!