Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

better if you use this time to pass this event and work on maximizing your team to max...
use the event to get the ascension item required for your servant only...
Make sure at the very least your line up can survive around London story area and you should be able to join event on a better/ solid team...

better if you use this time to pass this event and work on maximizing your team to max...
use the event to get the ascension item required for your servant only...
Make sure at the very least your line up can survive around London story area and you should be able to join event on a better/ solid team...

I use the tournament quest for gahtering petal and I use them to gather 5 stars exp cards. Even the level 90 tournament quest is duable with my team but I farm the level 80 one.

I'm still hoping that I will loot a good servant and use all of my exp card on him (or her :D)

sory to ask yuo need a tablet or an ios to play

I play on an Android tablet. I don't know if there is an iOS version. I have seen people playing on PC.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
To answer you Blazernovax. Yes, there is a IOS version - I currently play it on my iPhone. However, you must have a Japanese iTunes account in order to play/download it. There has also been a official Chinese release of FGO for those who live in China as well.

I didn't know that we can trade green cube for golden ticket. Thanks to it I now have Le Chevlier d'Eon. I don't know if he (or she) is good.

Now I can't buy another golden ticket with green cube. Is this gona replenish with time ?

Mana Prism (Said 'Green Cube') shop for Fou, Gatrap Golden Ticket and 4* EXP card refreshes every 30 days

Ok, thanks.

So I better buy every Fou, Gatrap Golden Ticket and 4* EXP card I can right now since I have a lot af mana prism.

Ok, thanks.

So I better buy every Fou, Gatrap Golden Ticket and 4* EXP card I can right now since I have a lot af mana prism.

Well I suggest going for that new Mana Prism CE that cost 1k MP, that one is actually good :P

Well I suggest going for that new Mana Prism CE that cost 1k MP, that one is actually good :P

I can't find what that new Mana Prism CE do. All I know it's called Chaldean breakfast or something like that. I have 500 mana prism and I can buy some more with the Nero event shop.

I can't find what that new Mana Prism CE do. All I know it's called Chaldean breakfast or something like that. I have 500 mana prism and I can buy some more with the Nero event shop.
It's called "Chaldea Lunchtime". Having it equipped on someone will give a +10% Bond point bonus to all Servants sortied in that battle. If you intend to sink a lot of time and effort into this game, it's "probably" worth getting it (depending on what your priorities are) but, in order for it to be worthwhile, you pretty much need to get all 5 of the CE being sold.

It's called "Chaldea Lunchtime". Having it equipped on someone will give a +10% Bond point bonus to all Servants sortied in that battle. If you intend to sink a lot of time and effort into this game, it's "probably" worth getting it (depending on what your priorities are) but, in order for it to be worthwhile, you pretty much need to get all 5 of the CE being sold.

I'm sure what the bond point do in this game. I should look for that, maybe I have missed important gameplay.

Halloween event is on his way. I hope there will be a free servent because I kind of tired of the looting system.

I don't mind not having the servant that I desire but the amount of time needed for 10 summon in a row is not worth the price in my opinion. The drop rate is just too low.

I don't mind not having the servant that I desire but the amount of time needed for 10 summon in a row is not worth the price in my opinion. The drop rate is just too low.

... And just after saing that I tried a last time looting Jean Alter and got instead Mumei (aka futur Shirou) and Helena Blavatsky. Since I already got Kuro who is almost Mumei and I don't even know Helena Blavatsky (and her Noble Phantasm is awfull) this loot isn't exactly what I dreamed off but I'm quite happy to see that, sometime, the loot karma can be favorable.

... And just after saing that I tried a last time looting Jean Alter and got instead Mumei (aka futur Shirou) and Helena Blavatsky. Since I already got Kuro who is almost Mumei and I don't even know Helena Blavatsky (and her Noble Phantasm is awfull) this loot isn't exactly what I dreamed off but I'm quite happy to see that, sometime, the loot karma can be favorable.
Strictly speaking that isn't Mumei, but the actual Emiya from the original series/timeline. He also got a good number of buffs recently and can fill in for an All NP Archer.

Helena is an extremely good support Caster. NP is laughable in appearance but still an on par All NP in terms of damage.

I just spend 90 saint quartz in the Fate/Extella summoning event and all i got is 3 Cu Chulainn, 4 Medusa and 1 Emiya Archer (yeah again...).

Disappointing.

Still have not learnt the way of the Gatrap? Oh dear...

Well, I have learned but each time I launch the gatcha my hope goes up (...and fall down shortly after).

Honestly, I don't know why I continue playing this game. The gameplay isn't very chalenging or fun and the gatcha RNG who should keep the player is what disappoint me the most. I like the characters and the music but I can find the same or better on Pixiv and Youtube. And I can't read Japanese so the story is very foggy for me.

Maybe I continue playing because it's a game that I can play when I watch something on TV. The specials events are fun too because they are harder.

Because of EXTELLA, I bought my game back from the grave a few days ago and I'm glad to see you guys are still in my friend list.
Just wanted to bond with Altera, only to found out that Altera FGO =/= Altera EXTELLA in both character and.. art.

Because of EXTELLA, I bought my game back from the grave a few days ago and I'm glad to see you guys are still in my friend list.
Just wanted to bond with Altera, only to found out that Altera FGO =/= Altera EXTELLA in both character and.. art.

They're designed by two different person, F/GO one is designed by Nasu but I can't remember who designed Extella one :P

They're designed by two different person, F/GO one is designed by Nasu but I can't remember who designed Extella one :P

Hmm... About the artist of Extella do you speak? Because in the Extra and Extella section is Wada Aruko the chara. designer.

Edit: In the main Fate and at some characters in GO is the designer, Takeuchi Takashi - Nasu is the senario writer.

Hmm... About the artist of Extella do you speak? Because in the Extra and Extella section is Wada Aruko the chara. designer.

Edit: In the main Fate and at some characters in GO is the designer, Takeuchi Takashi - Nasu is the senario writer.

I believe you're right, Take is the one who drew the actual character, however I remember Nasu was the one who "design" what Altera would feel and look like.

I believe you're right, Take is the one who drew the actual character, however I remember Nasu was the one who "design" what Altera would feel and look like.

Hmm... Well, I've you sadly disappoint, because Altera was by Huke illustrated. - Nasu did probably Huke assigned for...

And... Takeshi is the "mother" and Nasu the "father" of Seiba and so further...xD

Last edited:
Hmm... Well, I've you sadly disappoint, because Altera was by Huke illustrated. - Nasu did probably Huke assigned for...

And... Takeshi is the "mother" and Nasu the "father" of Seiba and so further...xD

Wait what? Then my original point still stands then, FGO Altera was designed by Nasu and drawn by someone else (thought it was Take who did it) and Extella was done by a completely different person, drawn and designed completely different.

Wait what? Then my original point still stands then, FGO Altera was designed by Nasu and drawn by someone else (thought it was Take who did it) and Extella was done by a completely different person, drawn and designed completely different.

Hmm... I did "probably" said, where then isn't sure with Nasu. And yeah; Extella was by Wada Aruko designed.

But really, how could you think that the design from Altera from Takeshi is? The drawing-style is total different toward Takeshi's. - The most significant signature from Takeshi in his arts are the dead-fish eyes of the characters - the from Huke is very different.
Takeshi's:
49519-type-moon-fate-series-saber-takeuchi-takashi.jpg

Huke's:
latest

Hmm... I did "probably" said, where then isn't sure with Nasu. And yeah; Extella was by Wada Aruko designed.

But really, how could you think that the design from Altera from Takeshi is? The drawing-style is total different toward Takeshi's. - The most significant signature from Takeshi in his arts are the dead-fish eyes of the characters - the from Huke is very different.
Takeshi's:
49519-type-moon-fate-series-saber-takeuchi-takashi.jpg

Huke's:
latest

They both look pretty deadfish to me if you ask me about the art in FGO :P

They both look pretty deadfish to me if you ask me about the art in FGO :P

Probably, but don't tell me that you as long-term TM fan (like me) couldn't notice the differences between the drawing-style...xD The concept, the colours, etc. are sooooooooooooooo different between Takeshi-Huke-and-Wada^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!