Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

It's stange, but okay...

All Heroes can be summoned into multiple different class, which is a feature of FGO xD Just like how Seiba was summoned as a Lancer since she also have a famous (not as famous as Excalibur) lance.

All Heroes can be summoned into multiple different class, which is a feature of FGO xD Just like how Seiba was summoned as a Lancer since she also have a famous (not as famous as Excalibur) lance.

Hmm... About more than 10 years ago didn't expected, that the basic (well, the original servants) servants meanwhile in a handful classes splited up have...xD

Hmm... About more than 10 years ago didn't expected, that the basic (well, the original servants) servants meanwhile in a handful classes splited up have...xD

I think it was mentioned in the first fate that servants can be summoned under multiple class, depending on catalyst and the other conditions, however it was gone over very briefly so I don't think a lot of people cared much about it :D

I think it was mentioned in the first fate that servants can be summoned under multiple class, depending on catalyst and the other conditions, however it was gone over very briefly so I don't think a lot of people cared much about it :D

Well, at that time was still a rumor..., but if I F/GO so see, is at F/GO everything possible - Probably at next edition of GO a Lily Alexandros...xD

Well, at that time was still a rumor..., but if I F/GO so see, is at F/GO everything possible - Probably at next edition of GO a Lily Alexandros...xD

Is Alexandros Iskander you're talking about, if so there is already a "lily" version of Iskander :D

Is Alexandros Iskander you're talking about, if so there is already a "lily" version of Iskander :D

Same goes for Carmilla/Elizabeth as well. Except Elizabeth was released before Carmilla so the latter's technically a reverse-Lily(?) of Elizabeth...

Speaking of which, Beach event CE of Carmilla is wow.

Well, a other Alexandros doesn't give in the Fate-universe as just the Alexander the Great - or like you already mentioned have, Alexandros Iskander...xD

I see... And like before mentioned, it's everything possible at F/GO....xD

well I am getting further in the game now LOL

managed to summon rider and Archer

still no saber and Joanne

well I am getting further in the game now LOL

managed to summon rider and Archer

still no saber and Joanne

I would certainly hope so, I mean the only way not to get further in FGO is to not play it xD So you can technically only move forward xD Which rider/archer did you get though?

Medusa is not bad of a rider, certainly a servant decent to raise if you have no other rider yet, Emiya isn't bad as an AoE Archer and NP gen.

well those two are my strongest thus far technically speaking.

trying to get an alter Jeanne and normal jeanne

no luck lol.

/me sneaks in the thread what to ask...:breakin:

Hey [MENTION=28026]SB[/MENTION]; (and hi!), I see that you're really/very into at Jeanne, and I did me asked, if you're not may wanna a siggy additionally...:goodtea:

/me sneaks in the thread what to ask...:breakin:

Hey [MENTION=28026]SB[/MENTION]; (and hi!), I see that you're really/very into at Jeanne, and I did me asked, if you're not may wanna a siggy additionally...:goodtea:

yeah sure I will take one thanks

if possible use use both jeanne and alter jeanne :p

thanks shi.

yeah sure I will take one thanks

if possible use use both jeanne and alter jeanne :p

thanks shi.

Lol, isn't big deal...xD Hmm, okay. The request was accepted, the siggy will be still in this week done. - Then be please time-to-time online on ASF, that you're not missing, okay?...:goodtea:

Lol, isn't big deal...xD Hmm, okay. The request was accepted, the siggy will be still in this week done. - Then be please time-to-time online on ASF, that you're not missing, okay?...:goodtea:

LOL sorry man, just been busy lol

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

how was the summoning system for you in the game.

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that xD

You can't get Jeanne Alter, she's currently not available to summon since she appeared in a limited edition gatrap.

ah I see, well normal it is for now. I am constantly using the atler version as a support LOL

I meant how many tokens are you using in the summoning before you get a character you want :p

ah I see, well normal it is for now. I am constantly using the atler version as a support LOL

I meant how many tokens are you using in the summoning before you get a character you want :p

Erm, that varies depending on the luck you have xD At least you guys have it easy when it only cost 30 Quartz per 10 roll compared to 40 Quartz per 10 roll.

Erm, that varies depending on the luck you have xD At least you guys have it easy when it only cost 30 Quartz per 10 roll compared to 40 Quartz per 10 roll.

my luck is pretty bad

i got archer again >_<

the rest were not that good LOL

well here's farming for more tokens lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!