Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! Garden of Order

hope so, another guaranteed *5 pls...

ive skipped the 2nd part mostly and returning to 1st part for small amount of leftover, only taking the crystal and prism for 1k each, and bought 3x nightingale CE, so it cost around 2900 lotus.

my nightingale CE is on LB, so you can farm if you have that will to continuing the farm.. i got lucky with the 2 farm but the 2nd part is soooooo slow compared to the 1st part in term of getting the balls to be able to start the 140 balls quest.

i hope they can fix the players rage soon.. >:(

Reactions: espiekerella

No. The second part is a NO... the CE from shop is not even enough to LB... you still need to wait for drop from the stage...

Reactions: espiekerella

According to the latest announcement they intend to start placing blocks on emulators, rooted Androids, jailbroken iPhones, etc. on July 5th.
Of course, I have to wonder if these guys can even properly code up something to properly identify all the above devices...

According to the latest announcement they intend to start placing blocks on emulators, rooted Androids, jailbroken iPhones, etc. on July 5th.
Of course, I have to wonder if these guys can even properly code up something to properly identify all the above devices...

to code it? it's easy... but it'll be a sloppy coding...

AND HELL does rain upon DW since their revenue also comes from the whales that using emulator too...

I'm OK as long as it is not straight up banning the account. I haven't been crazy with FGO recently due to the poor decisions made by DW and thus hardly even farm the past 2 event. I was hoping DW might at least consider about the fan base a bit but judging from what happened with this announcement, I pretty much lost hope with DW. If it wasn't for Seiba I would have abandoned this game years ago.

to code it? it's easy... but it'll be a sloppy coding...
I'm referring more the fact that, with the track record DW has, this will likely result in anything ranging from bugs to the game itself to outright failing to accidentally blocking legit users in the process.

If it wasn't for Seiba I would have abandoned this game years ago.
Didn't know you could time travel :P

well there might be some way to play... like to mask your emulator as a phone/ tablet...

well there might be some way to play... like to mask your emulator as a phone/ tablet...

Technically Bluestack and Memu already does, it mask it as one of the latest Android phones if I remember correctly.

Technically Bluestack and Memu already does, it mask it as one of the latest Android phones if I remember correctly.

If they check the device from their server then Bluestack and MEmu should still work. If they check the device locally and block it from there then thing's may be bad. Then again, from their engineering track record, I doubt they can successfully manage to block everything they stated.

If they check the device from their server then Bluestack and MEmu should still work. If they check the device locally and block it from there then thing's may be bad. Then again, from their engineering track record, I doubt they can successfully manage to block everything they stated.

Actually, I don't think BS/Memu would be hit, because I hardly doubt they can successfully code something that check on our end without breaking the damn game due to previous DW record. But for now I guess we need to see, I think the ones that would get massive hits are the emulators that you cannot recover your account with (e.g. Droid4x or whatever its called) because DW have always refused to restore those other accounts, however those using BS/Memu have always successfully recovered their account provided they can give the correct information. And even so I think after a short while BS/Memu probably come up with something that counter that (e.g. masking the emulator to be a phone even on client end, but to me it feels like Memu/BS already does that? Since it does show up as S5 on my Google account?)

Actually, I don't think BS/Memu would be hit, because I hardly doubt they can successfully code something that check on our end without breaking the damn game due to previous DW record. But for now I guess we need to see, I think the ones that would get massive hits are the emulators that you cannot recover your account with (e.g. Droid4x or whatever its called) because DW have always refused to restore those other accounts, however those using BS/Memu have always successfully recovered their account provided they can give the correct information. And even so I think after a short while BS/Memu probably come up with something that counter that (e.g. masking the emulator to be a phone even on client end, but to me it feels like Memu/BS already does that? Since it does show up as S5 on my Google account?)

That's...almost exactly what I said ^^;

Just a head's up that today's maintenance (at 2 PM JST) is the one that they're going to start blocking emulators/jailbreak/etc. so be sure to set up a code before then.

whoa, its quite a long time since someone is posting here, i guess everyone is using emulator/rooted phone. the "cured" apk is ofc out in the wild already, but does anyone still play with the cured apk? xD

whoa, its quite a long time since someone is posting here, i guess everyone is using emulator/rooted phone. the "cured" apk is ofc out in the wild already, but does anyone still play with the cured apk? xD

Too much to risk to get my account banned :P I guess FGO will not see the next peak in download until those who want to play using emulator have got new phones.

Switched to my iPhone. It was originally jailbroken but, after realizing that I only had 2 apps that were for cosmetic reasons, reverted back. I'll probably be sticking with this to the end since it's an ass going back and forth...

:nosebleed: I knew that Lancer hot is, but so hot, maaan...

Sorry to disappoint you, but...

I'll invite you to scroll down on this page: http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/jccfoh/ and check what class Scathach is in. Yep that's right, Assassin. I know original Scathach was lancer class, she is in my group after all..........................Oh also, just so you know Scathach can also be summoned as a caster class.

And for the record:
Tamamo will be a Lancer along with Kiyohime
Mordred's a Rider
Anne-Bonny are Archer

Currently uncertain about the remaining Servants, at least one being Artoria w/ a water gun (most likely Archer?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック