Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! Garden of Order

No, totally wrong. Lily theme = Their character earlier in their life. That's it. It have no colour theme associated with it XD Its like how Cu Alter is more red than purple, and Medea Lily is purple themed.

Hmm... Yeah, because Medusa was once also a goddess (Better said: The Earth Goddess) in the Olymp, but she was from the jealousy wife from Poseidon, Athene banned and cursed. Because Medusa (and along with her older twin sisters, Stheno and Euryale) used to be in the Olymp the prettiest and warm hearted under the several goddess, what the males neither mortals and immortals couldn't resist. And this doesn't could bear Athene that - She did then the siblings banned and especially Medusa cursed... Where then in the following times Medusa got to a dark person, where her attitudes of course changed have into a cinical, cold hearted and less trustful toward others (except to her sisters)...

Just for reference: the number of drops needed to trade everything in the event shop

600 manuscripts are needed to completely empty a box gacha of either type
3600 body diagrams (-1400 if you don't need Blue class skill materials)
3600 self portraits (-1400 if you don't need Red class skill materials)
3900 Mona Lisas (-1400 if you don't need Yellow class skill materials, -500 if you don't need Mana Prisms)

Last edited:

Eh, if Jeanne Alter can make most people go insane. I love to see what she can pull.
vfdtqm.jpg

or Grail Sakura. Sooner or later.
Come back when you can get Himura to do archerko, Fate girls sucked until Karen anyway~

[MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION] ; BlueStack 2 is up and running very smoothly according to Reddit, so if you're still struggling, uninstall your BlueStack and then reinstall BlueStack 2. Here is the link of where I read the news: https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder...newest_version_of_bluestacks2_run_fgo_really/

Well, it's a hit or miss. I;ve been using BS2 for quite sometime. It still freezes.

Well, it's a hit or miss. I;ve been using BS2 for quite sometime. It still freezes.

There is a new update recently by the way, when I made the post according to Reddit, I don't know since I'm still using Memu.

Don't worry too much. I'm using MEmu and it also freezes on me, particularly in the EXP dailies.

/me drops a interesting fact by...:runhappy:

The original places from F/Z was found...
11_20160415224206f0cs.jpg

12_20160415224204669s.jpg

20160415224047aecs.jpg

20160415224045e9fs.jpg

201604152240432e4s.jpg

4_20160415224042b1as.jpg

21_20160415224348a7fs.jpg

22_20160415224346c11s.jpg

23_20160415224343330s.jpg

24_20160415224341708s.jpg

Source: yaraon-blog.com

Lol ._. That's...interesting xD

Pass, no Seiba screen time. Shit event confirmed. 0/10

Really? Because almost at end of the CM could still fast her see... Though, this is a CM: Usually there coming after the officially PVs - like several times once at GO (and at the other TM franchise...) was... You can then still the chance get her longer to see...xD

Really? Because almost at end of the CM could still fast her see... Though, this is a CM: Usually there coming after the officially PVs - like several times once at GO (and at the other TM franchise...) was... You can then still the chance get her longer to see...xD

Nah, you only get one CM per FGO event/big patch, they're never longer than 15 seconds, but my previous comment was more of a joke than anything xD

@KingArturia Arturia's new animation NP doesn't satisfy you? Gil's sure got me interested.

Nah, you only get one CM per FGO event/big patch, they're never longer than 15 seconds, but my previous comment was more of a joke than anything xD

Well, CM are usually maximal 16 sec. long, yeah... Though, at this collab I having a feelig that there still what big coming will... But let's see... Hmm, and at your previous comment I had somehow the feel...xD

@KingArturia Arturia's new animation NP doesn't satisfy you? Gil's sure got me interested.

Gil's new one looks great, but nothing really beat Fate/Zero's amazing Excalibur yet, this try to capture it but without the music and atmosphere that Fate/Zero hold. Even Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works' Excalibur is only second to this one. Next that I look forward to is probably Excalibur Morgan in Heaven's Feel, either 2nd or 3rd movie.

Well, CM are usually maximal 16 sec. long, yeah... Though, at this collab I having a feelig that there still what big coming will...

Kara no Kyoukai is the biggest event I know to date, even that event only got 1 trailer...

Gil's new one looks great, but nothing really beat Fate/Zero's amazing Excalibur yet, this try to capture it but without the music and atmosphere that Fate/Zero hold. Even Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works' Excalibur is only second to this one. Next that I look forward to is probably Excalibur Morgan in Heaven's Feel, either 2nd or 3rd movie.
Hey, at niconico will what about Aoi Seiba spoken...:goodtea:

Hey, at niconico will what about Aoi Seiba spoken...:goodtea:

Aoi Saber, aka Blue Saber aka Arturia Pendragon. Red Saber = Nero, White Saber = Arturia Pendragon Lily, Black Saber = Saber Alter, Mode Red/Saber of Red = Mordred. Sakura Saber = Okita

Aoi Saber, aka Blue Saber aka Arturia Pendragon. Red Saber = Nero, White Saber = Arturia Pendragon Lily, Black Saber = Saber Alter, Mode Red/Saber of Red = Mordred. Sakura Saber = Okita
Yeah, I knew it that Arturia is... Just I wanted you informing about her - That there what about her coming will...xD
Kara no Kyoukai is the biggest event I know to date, even that event only got 1 trailer...
Yeah, true...

Btw, it's somehow odd that Shiki became as servant in GO (Because she had once die for that, where then after like Seiba as servant/heroic spirit reborn - And Shiki isn't really died in KnK) - As master would be she better...xD

Yeah, I knew it that Arturia is... Just I wanted you informing about her - That there what about her coming will...xD

Ah, that's just talking about the Saber rate up xD Gatrap Rate up is a friggin' lie anyway, isn't that right [MENTION=7]Zero2DS[/MENTION] ;

Btw, it's somehow odd that Shiki became as servant in GO (Because she haD once die for that, where then after like Seiba as servant/heroic spirit reborn - And Shiki isn't really died in KnK) - As master would be she better...xD

Actually, Seiba is the worst example you can pick, as she is the only known servant that is still alive when she is summoned, hence her inability to go into spirit form. But I think F/GO works via Mooncell and Throne of Heroes, exact detail I'm not sure but it doesn't necessarily require the Heroic Spirit to be dead in order for them to be summoned I think.

Actually, Seiba is the worst example you can pick, as she is the only known servant that is still alive when she is summoned, hence her inability to go into spirit form. But I think F/GO works via Mooncell and Throne of Heroes, exact detail I'm not sure but it doesn't necessarily require the Heroic Spirit to be dead in order for them to be summoned I think.
Yeah, alive - but not in the sense like Shiki lives. Because Seiba's life span is more or less with her master(s) connected (or by a certain event connected), and Shiki is (except by her few supernatural powers) a "normal" human... And I do think, that Seiba already in the Heroic Spirit class/category count can...

Yeah, alive - but not in the sense like Shiki lives. Because Seiba's life span is more or less with her master(s) connected (or by a certain event connected), and Shiki is (except by her few supernatural powers) a "normal" human... And I do think, that Seiba already in the Heroic Spirit class/category count can...

Thing is, if you just count the power level of Heroic Spirit, even Void Shiki (Akasha) barely met the demand. Shiki herself would not meet the requirement of a Heroic Spirit, but she was summoned anyway. Either way I think FGO just went: "OK guys, what can we use to milk these whales?"

Thing is, if you just count the power level of Heroic Spirit, even Void Shiki (Akasha) barely met the demand. Shiki herself would not meet the requirement of a Heroic Spirit, but she was summoned anyway. Either way I think FGO just went: "OK guys, what can we use to milk these whales?"

Well, you could be right...xD Hmm, and with Shiki... Well, the Heroic Sprirt class wouldn't fit on her - except if there a Anti-Heroic Spirit class give would. Because due because of her past and attitudes is she a anti-hero(ine)...xD

Well, you could be right...xD Hmm, and with Shiki... Well, the Heroic Sprirt class wouldn't fit on her - except if there a Anti-Heroic Spirit class give would. Because due because of her past and attitudes is she a anti-hero(ine)...xD

Hence why she was summoned as Assassin, which technically is the only role that fit her best. As to Akasha being summoned as Saber was more likely due to the Katana she was holding, the Kuji Kanesada which I believe was suppose to be a famous katana.

Hence why she was summoned as Assassin, which technically is the only role that fit her best. As to Akasha being summoned as Saber was more likely due to the Katana she was holding, the Kuji Kanesada which I believe was suppose to be a famous katana.

Yeah, because she (Shiki) was the one, where Touko's dirty job make had - In this case she would be a Assassin in her after-life...

Gil's was pure CCC, pretty much everyone available there now is going by CCC animations. I suppose this means when Extella comes around we might see a notosaber update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!