Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! Garden of Order

RATE UP IS A LIE!
@KingArturia
while about assassin... you forgot the assassin in blue!
Assassin Saber! Arturia Pendragon! Monster Hunter.... i mean... Mysterious Heroine X!

RATE UP IS A LIE!
@KingArturia
while about assassin... you forgot the assassin in blue!
Assassin Saber! Arturia Pendragon! Monster Hunter.... i mean... Mysterious Heroine X!

Indeed, rate up too much of a lie. Glad I don't really want Iskander so I'm safe for a bit. I'm sad there doesn't seems to be any Golden Week special...

Assassin wise, when my Jack is fully ascended I'll probably put her out instead since she is NP2.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/4gud53/maxed_bond_ces/

I'm so getting that crown for my Seiba! But that means permanent Charisma whenever Seiba is in the field, just when they buff Gil and give him some spotlight, looks like they're going to take it away again by giving Seiba this powercreep 32% damage buff with only 2 turn CD...

[EDIT:] ALRIGHT BOYS, TIME FOR MY UNDERBOOB IRI :3

L7tfR.png

Last edited:

how and were i can play it is it for browser

It's a mobile game, but you can also use emulator to emulate android on your PC(most emulator need a big resource so be warned), check out the grand order reddit if you want to find more info. there is also FB community for this game, which also provide a lot of info and stuff.

Farmed myself around 400m during F/Z event, hopefully this means I don't need to farm QP for a long, long time. Now let's see who they get to voice ibaraki because I love Hidari's art.

Farmed myself around 400m during F/Z event, hopefully this means I don't need to farm QP for a long, long time.

Unless you have enough upgrade mats to match, you probably won't be using that much QP for a nice long while. At least, that's the position I'm currently at.
BOX Gacha when? I needs more bones.

Unless you have enough upgrade mats to match, you probably won't be using that much QP for a nice long while. At least, that's the position I'm currently at.
BOX Gacha when? I needs more bones.

If I tried I can probably use like 200m without additional farming right now, but just hoarding for the moment being and waiting to see what else gets thrown our way.

Ibaraki this week pls~

Ibaraki turned out to be the week after, fun-ish event if you have good friends, paid, or good luck. Less so if you have none of the above. Typical mobage raid event except without the benefits of death zerging, now to see how yorokobe plans to deal with the rate damage is coming through.

Ibaraki turned out to be the week after, fun-ish event if you have good friends, paid, or good luck. Less so if you have none of the above. Typical mobage raid event except without the benefits of death zerging, now to see how yorokobe plans to deal with the rate damage is coming through.

So there is no Ibaraki servant or there is more coming next? Personally aren't fan of Shouten Doji (well I would have roll if I didn't hear about Swimsuit Saber and Kiyo), but I do need a good Zerker =.=

It's a mobile game, but you can also use emulator to emulate android on your PC(most emulator need a big resource so be warned), check out the grand order reddit if you want to find more info. there is also FB community for this game, which also provide a lot of info and stuff.

and fb community also provide you with SALT... thou hast been warned...
While at it add my ID: 463,388,491 ;IGN: にゃんパッス
leave your ign in here...

Thanks in advance :)

while at it @kingarturia there is a rumor that Ibaraki douji will be *4 free berserker servant... and will be passed after? the event... like how dw do with the last event...

China datamine claims Ibaraki freebie, but it isn't necessarily the most accurate of sources. Sounds like a waste to have the lines recorded and not be used to generate good will though~

Good zerker, so Kintoki? lol, how the zerker game has changed.

Blew through 6mil hp Ibaraki with some double zhuge+jack+500% dmg setup, too bad this sucks for farming tradeins.

Blew through 6mil hp Ibaraki with some double zhuge+jack+500% dmg setup, too bad this sucks for farming tradeins.

Doing some calculations, assuming you use no rice balls and only use BP you get from regen and you never let BP overflow, you need to farm about 2.67 million points per BP. Put differently, this means you don't actually have to defeat 6mil Ibaraki each time and just need to reduce her HP down to about half each round.

Trying out a tactic from a vid I saw, Orion, Tamamo, and Waver setup works pretty well at keeping damage from Ibaraki down along with stalling her NP. First try I did I burned 2 CS but managed to beat 6mil Ibaraki. Second try I didn't have any CS available but still managed to burn through 5 million and defeat both arms. Next run I'm going to try is replace a Golden CE with 2 Kiyohime CE to see if I can't improve drops.

Doing some calculations, assuming you use no rice balls and only use BP you get from regen and you never let BP overflow, you need to farm about 2.67 million points per BP. Put differently, this means you don't actually have to defeat 6mil Ibaraki each time and just need to reduce her HP down to about half each round.

Trying out a tactic from a vid I saw, Orion, Tamamo, and Waver setup works pretty well at keeping damage from Ibaraki down along with stalling her NP. First try I did I burned 2 CS but managed to beat 6mil Ibaraki. Second try I didn't have any CS available but still managed to burn through 5 million and defeat both arms. Next run I'm going to try is replace a Golden CE with 2 Kiyohime CE to see if I can't improve drops.

I think it is best to avoid packing too much damage through Kintoki so that you don't randomly get shafted on floor one by not getting to stall. Arts team like you described should work fine, backup damage dealer Robin can do good damage too and you might even be able to get ruler Jeanne np up in time, although just running cheaper taunts like St. George might be more realistic. Double Zhuge is probably the best if you have high single target np damage like Jack/Shisho since the time from 2 zhuge np is all you need to squeeze out enough damage to enter cleanup mode even if accidents occur.

Now to see if hands swap classes tomorrow.

EDIT - Forgot about the necessary DP/BP part. Not using onigiri is unrealistic so out of question already. Considering that we are being given free damage time unlike other mobage raids, it is probably better just to find a team that can 1~2seal 6m and do that regularly over the period rather than trying to stall. Stalling is simply too risky unless you are packing some full art defense team, and the damage you can deal then isn't even enough to cover.

Last edited:

Stalling is simply too risky unless you are packing some full art defense team, and the damage you can deal then isn't even enough to cover.

:confused: The team I just mentioned dished out 5 million damage and managed to survive 15 turns with plenty of room to spare. As in, I actually tried this out and it works, really well.

:confused: The team I just mentioned dished out 5 million damage and managed to survive 15 turns with plenty of room to spare. As in, I actually tried this out and it works, really well.

As long as you have 450~500%, np filling options, a high % single target NP and an assortment of buffs. You'll get runs that will get through, it may even happen a decent amount of times. On my good runs with double Zhuge and Jack, I can blow through Ibaraki in like 7 turns without losing anyone easily. Then there are times when Ibaraki just wants to hit the carry with B 5 times in a row, or you have a really silly set of card distribution, etc, RNG is eternal. A secondary damage dealer and some way of tanking NP and preferably an aoe is necessary to improve stability in the long run. In that sense, the Atalanta running Q teams that I am seeing is pretty good and art teams definitely have the capacity for it too.

About stalling, my point is that the risk related with stalling is higher than the risks in killing. Stalling out is happening either because you are aiming for it with some no damage team or you run out of time on good runs before Ibaraki can drop. So you either have a team that probably could kill or make a significant dent or don't, no way to get around it like we did in Saber Wars event by picking difficulty and favorable classes.

Worth mentioning that rice balls will disappear when the event ends so feel free to use them as much as you want.
Source: event info page. It was updated on the 3rd with a note under the Damage Point reward information.

Worth mentioning that rice balls will disappear when the event ends so feel free to use them as much as you want.
Source: event info page. It was updated on the 3rd with a note under the Damage Point reward information.

Figured that was the case from the start, although how much I care to use it all up on non-main accs is probably low.

Oh right, been tinkering with art team since then, got a lot more consistent since I made enough space by decoing a karp to throw in pocket NP+taunts with plug suit. Haven't tried to tweak double Zhuge w/ dps yet though.

In the meantime, even Fatalpulse is drawing Shuten, rip Shuten.

Smells like DW don't want to give her away for free, considering how hype she was before the event even started. I think she'll be released as a 5* later on down the line just like how Jeanne Alter was datamined to be 4* previously.

dat final reward from the fight tho...

1x summoning ticket
1x lore
10x quartz

ibaraki dream is an illusion.. ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?