Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! 謹賀新年! 2016

Alter lancer and Tesla, neither of them were in the NY gachas.

Oh that list is just servants I would like to collect, I know some of them is not in the list :P I have no interest in Tesla though.

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! 謹賀新年! 2016

Fn8SKCZq6.png

My ability to draw Seiba Face must be blessed by Seiba herself because of my collection. 5th and last Da Vinci-chan Golden ticket before I forget to get them :P

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! Saber Wars: The Caliburn Awakens

Hmm Honnouji style event eh, can punt on most things I suppose. CEs are pretty awkward though.

Hmm Honnouji style event eh, can punt on most things I suppose. CEs are pretty awkward though.

Art for it is amazing, and I wonder how Mysterious Heroine X will play, maybe Okita + Jack Hybrid?

I was thinking all of the CEs in general, the Lily one looks like Takeuchi put in some real effort (at least I think it is 社長), shisho+aniki looks pretty good too I guess. As does Ayako if I cared about her. All of the effects on CEs are awkward as heck though.

As for Heroine X...hard to say. So far they looked like they've wanted to keep Assassins as star generators, further separating them into pure generators vs some star gathering skills. Well, the ones with high presence concealment and useful skills (Hassan) are used, and Jack through brute force of an entire kit built around star generation. So with that end filled, this one will probably be some awkward damage based assassin? Unless they tweak individual servant star gather rates hard, the lowish gather rates for Assassins will make it a hassle.

We'll see I guess, even a low presence concealment can be made up with numbers from elsewhere if the motions are there for it.

I was thinking all of the CEs in general, the Lily one looks like Takeuchi put in some real effort (at least I think it is 社長), shisho+aniki looks pretty good too I guess. As does Ayako if I cared about her. All of the effects on CEs are awkward as heck though.

As for Heroine X...hard to say. So far they looked like they've wanted to keep Assassins as star generators, further separating them into pure generators vs some star gathering skills. Well, the ones with high presence concealment and useful skills (Hassan) are used, and Jack through brute force of an entire kit built around star generation. So with that end filled, this one will probably be some awkward damage based assassin? Unless they tweak individual servant star gather rates hard, the lowish gather rates for Assassins will make it a hassle.

We'll see I guess, even a low presence concealment can be made up with numbers from elsewhere if the motions are there for it.

Indeed I love the art, all of the new C.E. have really nice art in my opinion, but also like you pointed out, it is very awkward and hard to justify those C.E. compared to the ones we currently have.

I don't know, I've also wondered about the fact about whether there is an assassin that will have an AoE ulti since it won't really fit into the criteria, and I guess we have to wait until tomorrow to see how Heroine X will turn out I guess, I hope it have better skill set than Jack though, Jack skill set isn't very team orientated (and I prefer team orientated skills)

Planning download this game on my iphone providing if i can create a jpn itunes account.

Also claiming Joan of arc

Planning download this game on my iphone providing if i can create a jpn itunes account.

Also claiming Joan of arc

Good luck, I guess you don't know how shit 5* Draw rate is because you haven't started playing yet xD

Good luck, I guess you don't know how shit 5* Draw rate is because you haven't started playing yet xD

Got the game, any links to a guide of how to play this game in english?

I think the English wiki for it has a guide, don't really check there usually. The FGO subreddit should also have something, also maybe Beast's Lair.

Okay cool i will check it out then.

Okay cool i will check it out then.

We can also help with simple mechanics and suggestions, the three of us that lurk nere (ecael, me and Xenosia) are all experienced veteran. Feel free to throw me your friend number so I can invite and help you out with Saber Wars event tomorrow since I've both Okita and Arturia Max ascended (though only at lv 80, since I'm max ascending as much servant as possible first)

We can also help with simple mechanics and suggestions, the three of us that lurk nere (ecael, me and Xenosia) are all experienced veteran. Feel free to throw me your friend number so I can invite and help you out with Saber Wars event tomorrow since I've both Okita and Arturia Max ascended (though only at lv 80, since I'm max ascending as much servant as possible first)

Will do once i figure it gameplay out XD

Will do once i figure it gameplay out XD

Sure, if you are tempted to throw wallet at screen, I suggest you do it tomorrow when there is an event!

Sure, if you are tempted to throw wallet at screen, I suggest you do it tomorrow when there is an event!

Lol i will probably not do that unless its absolutely necessary to get joan lol

Lol i will probably not do that unless its absolutely necessary to get joan lol

I won't say it is necessary to get Joan, but your chance of getting her is greatly reduced if you don't, considering I threw wallet quite hard at it and still haven't got her yet...however I've got a lot of good servants beside her so I'm pretty happy, I'll get her eventually I hope.

Put it this way, the chance of you drawing a 5* is 1%, but the chance of you drawing a 5* that is of the right class (for your case it is Ruler and there is only one Ruler out at the moment so if you draw ruler it is definitely Jeanne) is reduced by a further 1/8 because there are 8 summon-able classes, which result in 0.125%... so best of luck! xD

[EDIT] Oh btw, my friend code is 589989891, add me when you got your way around the system!

Last edited:
Reactions: trtlatstewa

Just go test your luck on this gacha simulator before throwing $ like some rich guy.

http://fate-go.gamerch.com/課金召喚(期間限定)

It's quite fun and free.
Manage to draw Nero, Nero, Vlad, nothing, nothing, nothing and beyond, Mordred. I'm satisfied.;)
I wonder how much I would have spend for them. :D 10 times on the gacha roll. How much per go?

Just go test your luck on this gacha simulator before throwing $ like some rich guy.

http://fate-go.gamerch.com/課金召喚(期間限定)

It's quite fun and free.
Manage to draw Nero, Nero, Vlad, nothing, nothing, nothing and beyond, Mordred. I'm satisfied.;)
I wonder how much I would have spend for them. :D 10 times on the gacha roll. How much per go?

Got my ruler after 10 per gacha and after 4 turns

oBHdz3.png

Bring on the Saber Wars :P

[EDIT:] Nevermind, this shit isn't noob friendly at all. That level 85 quest is pure hell.

I summon thee [MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION] ; Did someone says previous event is too easy or something, this shit is hard as f***

Last edited:

85 is cakewalk, 80 and 90 are the hard ones.

85 is cakewalk, 80 and 90 are the hard ones.

Whichever shitty one with Tesla and Z in is fucking shit, Scathach one would be ok whenever I can get those C.E.

Tesla is pretty simple too, suck it up and pack a Lancer w/ event CE. 90 requires some preparation and CE farming. I am just going to casually farm shisho for a while as I wait for dailies to see scaling.

Tesla is pretty simple too, suck it up and pack a Lancer w/ event CE. 90 requires some preparation and CE farming. I am just going to casually farm shisho for a while as I wait for dailies to see scaling.

qLwT6R.png

FvkLJgomW.png

Giving Tesla the Middle finger, because he need it.

Which area is the best to farm for Caster Piece since it's near impossible for me to clear the Tesla quest with only two 3* bishie Lancers in my party.

Lucky me, Scat NP stun and 200k dmg. Next round with Scat 100% crit and X instant kill dragon. Easy Win afterall.
YY5wPKI.png

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; got anyone to support me against lv90 one? Would like a Waver if you have him cause mine is weak. :D Or a Kintoki. I am prepared to use command seal revive. Would like to get it done and farm Scat for tubes then caster pieces. :D

Last edited:

Which area is the best to farm for Caster Piece since it's near impossible for me to clear the Tesla quest with only two 3* bishie Lancers in my party.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; got anyone to support me against lv90 one? Would like a Waver if you have him cause mine is weak. :D Or a Kintoki. I am prepared to use command seal revive. Would like to get it done and farm Scat for tubes then caster pieces. :D

o.O you managed to rolled X? Or did you buy an account? Caster Piece is farm using daily ascension quest, since this event doesn't provide Caster pieces.

I do have a Waver however mine isn't level, the only high level Caster I got is Lizzy. Kintoki isn't viable for MHZ because she will basically one shot any character she see on sight, let alone a Zerker that takes double damage, especially when middle have a 400k Fafnir. The only effective way of doing 90 AP effectively is using Waver + Jeanne + Tamamo combo...Or have a NP2 Max Okita and have enough buff she Okita 2M one shot MHZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.