Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! ほぼ週間 サンタオルタさん

Da Vinci-chan did say explicitly that the image was taken with Mona Lisa in mind...

Unless they change pickup method, rolling the one in the end is just like. I want a chance at any 5* and I don't care which, though maybe it'll decrease the chance for the existing servants and so will work out to be a better way to aim specifically at new stuff.

Wait I'm confused, so Da Vinci-chan = Mona Lisa then?

And yes, the final roll would just be some trolololol will I get some 5* Roll, that's really it.

Reactions: espiekerella

So.. DW being generous with making the limited servant available again.. or..? xD

What do you thinking KingArturia? Are you ready to sacrifice a kidney for Jack and Sca? :3

Reactions: espiekerella

Wait I'm confused, so Da Vinci-chan = Mona Lisa then?

And yes, the final roll would just be some trolololol will I get some 5* Roll, that's really it.
No, tis Da Vinci, just that the form is Mona Lisa because that was the idea of representation of beauty.

So.. DW being generous with making the limited servant available again.. or..? xD

What do you thinking KingArturia? Are you ready to sacrifice a kidney for Jack and Sca? :3

Jack isn't limited anymore~ also rolled a jack and blue neet on the fukubako lol.

Arjuna looks neat, need to get to Karuna to see. Don't care about either of them much but someone has been reading too much onepanman when writing Arjuna.

MZYAxl7.png

This is what I got from the 100% 5*. I'm happy I didn't draw an extra copy of what I got already! My Saber attraction rate is still very high though >_>

Jack isn't limited anymore~ also rolled a jack and blue neet on the fukubako lol.

Arjuna looks neat, need to get to Karuna to see. Don't care about either of them much but someone has been reading too much onepanman when writing Arjuna.

Ah i mean the like of gil lol

I still need to wait for my roll, bank is rejecting my attempt to buy quartz ;_; asking my friend on jp to buy gift card and i have to wait for him xD

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! 謹賀新年! 2016

Now im scared rolling the paid 40 quartz gacha.. i wasted my luck drawing arturia on 3rd account which used for roll fun account... and earlier i got mordred on my 2nd roll for fun account as well... welp ;_;

im afraid orion is waiting for me D:

Now im scared rolling the paid 40 quartz gacha.. i wasted my luck drawing arturia on 3rd account which used for roll fun account... and earlier i got mordred on my 2nd roll for fun account as well... welp ;_;

im afraid orion is waiting for me D:

Orion actually is currently top 10 damage dealer when she use her NP >_> I don't know why people don't like her :/

She is not the one i want among the 5* is the only reason i don't like her and she isnt the one that will fit into my team lineup, and okita is the best one for my lineup above other options as well >,< otherwise jack or tamamae will be the best alternatives, while mordred can replace alter.

She is not the one i want among the 5* is the only reason i don't like her and she isnt the one that will fit into my team lineup, and okita is the best one for my lineup above other options as well >,< otherwise jack or tamamae will be the best alternatives, while mordred can replace alter.

She's my first 5* as well :/ I guess Okita is just more rewarding to get to most people :/

Yeah, though it mostly because my nobu is better in many situation especially with the trait bonus on np and her skill, also because she can get better weight with her 3 turn skill which also gives better crit damage.

Yeah, though it mostly because my nobu is better in many situation especially with the trait bonus on np and her skill, also because she can get better weight with her 3 turn skill which also gives better crit damage.

Actually I find Nobu's 1st skill is the only one that's great. Second skill is worse than Orion's against male because Divinity target is still fairly rare, and are mainly certain servants that have it, most mob don't whereas there are still mobs that's male. Orion have her passive 3 turn attack and defensive buff with another additional turn of dodge is really handy. Both of them rely on someone to generate star for them, however Nobu have advantage in terms of eating those generated stars. I think Nobu might do more raw damage? I'm not too sure on that, but Orion won't be behind, if at all. The main thing is probably this: noble phantasm. Base on single target damage, Orion is ranked 9th, with her trait counted she's actually ranked 5th. Since Nobu is multi-target let's have a look at multi target. Oh wait, Nobu isn't even in top 10. It is only when her trait pop is when she's in top 5, otherwise her AoE is mediocre at best.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder...amage_comparisons_aka_the_whose_np_is_better/

So there, though she isn't exactly the best 5* out of the pool, but I personally think she have her place in terms of NP bursting targets down. Everyone saying Gil is better is purely because of Gil able to generate NP better than Orion I think, otherwise Gil's damage also pale compared to Orion.

Actually I find Nobu's 1st skill is the only one that's great. Second skill is worse than Orion's against male because Divinity target is still fairly rare, and are mainly certain servants that have it, most mob don't whereas there are still mobs that's male. Orion have her passive 3 turn attack and defensive buff with another additional turn of dodge is really handy. Both of them rely on someone to generate star for them, however Nobu have advantage in terms of eating those generated stars. I think Nobu might do more raw damage? I'm not too sure on that, but Orion won't be behind, if at all. The main thing is probably this: noble phantasm. Base on single target damage, Orion is ranked 9th, with her trait counted she's actually ranked 5th. Since Nobu is multi-target let's have a look at multi target. Oh wait, Nobu isn't even in top 10. It is only when her trait pop is when she's in top 5, otherwise her AoE is mediocre at best.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder...amage_comparisons_aka_the_whose_np_is_better/

So there, though she isn't exactly the best 5* out of the pool, but I personally think she have her place in terms of NP bursting targets down. Everyone saying Gil is better is purely because of Gil able to generate NP better than Orion I think, otherwise Gil's damage also pale compared to Orion.

"Actual in-game damage will be different than the listed value due to other in-game modifiers; the below numbers should only be used for comparison purposes between Servants"

Remember that statement tho, even ann mary doesnt even deal that low amount if you get grail equipped (so far i can deal at least 170kish damage within 2/5 health at non weakness servant and 350k+ damage on caster with both using master buff at improved NP lvl 1, and application on the real combat is far more better, also for nobu overall, its better since her NP can do big damage against: saber, servant with "riding trait" , servant with "divine" trait, so thats mean it can affect each one of them no matter what the gender is, and it even deal bigger against servant who has multiple trait like that, take attila for example, or even the trio goddess. The only difference in the damage multiplier is different since the orion is a single while nobu is multiple target.

1 more thing, gil can generate decent star amount and giving damage buff to team while also dealing big damage with his 5 hit for each card, even if his np is not that good.(though an np upgrade might change it)

"Actual in-game damage will be different than the listed value due to other in-game modifiers; the below numbers should only be used for comparison purposes between Servants"

Remember that statement tho, even ann mary doesnt even deal that low amount if you get grail equipped (so far i can deal at least 170kish damage within 2/5 health at non weakness servant and 350k+ damage on caster with both using master buff at improved NP lvl 1, and application on the real combat is far more better, also for nobu overall, its better since her NP can do big damage against: saber, servant with "riding trait" , servant with "divine" trait, so thats mean it can affect each one of them no matter what the gender is, and it even deal bigger against servant who has multiple trait like that, take attila for example, or even the trio goddess. The only difference in the damage multiplier is different since the orion is a single while nobu is multiple target.

1 more thing, gil can generate decent star amount and giving damage buff to team while also dealing big damage with his 5 hit for each card, even if his np is not that good.(though an np upgrade might change it)

NP upgrade is indicated by the ^ next to the name, even the upgraded version is pretty bad xD (Though he does hit hard due to Divinity buff though) And traits such as Riding/Divinity is already taken into account, the only thing that isn't taken into account is Triangle and C.E. I think, hence why there is a section where you can look at when those traits are met (Also Anne and Mary is actually doing 81630, rendering her highest single target damage at 1 hp I think) The thing that gives Anne and Mary the burst is due to that broken gives extra 1200% when on lowest hp, Orion have the meh reduce NP and able to reduce enemy attack by 20%. Crit wise Orion actually dish out more damage than Nobu due to higher independent action being 11% on Orion than 8% on Nobu. I don't even know why taking Divinity into account because is trash, hence why no one really thinks Scathach's NP is that great because of Undead/Divinity buff. Riding skills only apply to Saber which Nobu counter and Rider which Nobu don't counter, so chances of it being use is just about as bad as Orion's male.

But like I mentioned before, she is by no means the best out of the ones you can draw, however I don't think you should be disappointed either because she have her place, she have a good balance been survival (due to skill and decent HP) and able to dish out decent damage (due to NP and just not bad of a crit buff if she manage to get crit). She have carried me many times before, she's by no mean a weak servant, but she will shine more when the stars align than when it doesn't, that's all.

NP upgrade is indicated by the ^ next to the name, even the upgraded version is pretty bad xD (Though he does hit hard due to Divinity buff though) And traits such as Riding/Divinity is already taken into account, the only thing that isn't taken into account is Triangle and C.E. I think, hence why there is a section where you can look at when those traits are met (Also Anne and Mary is actually doing 81630, rendering her highest single target damage at 1 hp I think) The thing that gives Anne and Mary the burst is due to that broken gives extra 1200% when on lowest hp, Orion have the meh reduce NP and able to reduce enemy attack by 20%. Crit wise Orion actually dish out more damage than Nobu due to higher independent action being 11% on Orion than 8% on Nobu. I don't even know why taking Divinity into account because is trash, hence why no one really thinks Scathach's NP is that great because of Undead/Divinity buff. Riding skills only apply to Saber which Nobu counter and Rider which Nobu don't counter, so chances of it being use is just about as bad as Orion's male.

But like I mentioned before, she is by no means the best out of the ones you can draw, however I don't think you should be disappointed either because she have her place, she have a good balance been survival (due to skill and decent HP) and able to dish out decent damage (due to NP and just not bad of a crit buff if she manage to get crit). She have carried me many times before, she's by no mean a weak servant, but she will shine more when the stars align than when it doesn't, that's all.

Remember that crit weight skill from nobu is giving boost to crit damage, so overall nobu still win, in big margin as well, and 3% wont see that much difference anyway, but the demon skill A from my nobu is at level 6, and it has 35% bonus crit damage. She also can do her own NP B B chain, and combined with the right amount of star, it will deal so much damage in 1 turn with the multiplier from buffs. (back in the nobu grinding fest, caesar can be nuked by nobu NP B B combo, and at that time i got her tenka fubu to level 6 already as well)

http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/servant_profile.php?servant=069
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/servant_profile.php?servant=060

As for the bonus damage against riding trait, it will be a good bonus in case that you encounter a fight against rider who has it, and also against a saber, its a general win if you bring nobu to rider fight if you dont have the assassin to fight against them, and the same case apply by using the tenka fubu A for other servant beside saber that has divinity, and you can see that a lot of servant has divinity nowadays after all, which is why enemy like medusa itself is affected by the NP multiplier and divinity skill itself. overall nobu has lesser stat, but her multiplier is much more appealing for me, which makes her the best fitting one in my lineup with jeanne and casliz star generating skill, makes her into a big crit dealer with all of that multiplier.

I have tried running a battle with orion as support at level 80 when one of my fl has her up, i cant find any good way to get her to be able to run smoothly with my team overall, even with jeanne itself, she might be doing better with arts team, which i dont have the best lineup beside jeanne.

Last edited:

If the discussion is about Orion, she is current the worse 5* hands down. No comparison. Even if you stuff Orion in some arts team you just get a shittier vlad that tanks better and deals far less damage normally. Arjuna and Gil both blow her out of the water.

As for Nobu in comparison to Orion...eh, dead skills are pretty dead, NP and tenka fubu is nice but do you really want to waste skillup mats on Nobu? Still, for a free 4* Nobu is pretty nice, particularly at the point where we can actually consider comparing 4* to 5*. Too bad Liz and Santa are top class because of insane skills and good skills+numbers respectively.

In the end though, 5*s are useful just because of stats if nothing else. Until (unless) grail evos bring everything to even levels that's going to remain the case while lower rarities continue to erode in usefulness in face of inflation. Not much to be done about it. Orion is still the worst of 5* until they buff though.

Incidentally I have an Orion rotting in my acc too, I can even run full arts team with that yet the best I can come up with is some triple pieceman 良妻/jeanne/orion thing. Might as well as just run vlad w/ formal and double pieceman zzz.

Also people in Asian timezones, the nicolive is on the 4th at 8pm JST so go earn me goodies.

Yep i wasted my luck on the 2nd and 3rd acc for fun roll, i got vlad from the guaranteed *5 gacha. at least its not orion and his NP can be upgraded now >,< also the livestream counter atm is already at 30k.

First Mordred from 100% roll and now this. Not even mad I didn't manage to get Jack yo!

lgTR3qt.png

Livestream was entertaining even if it was uninformative, Mafia was good and Nobunaga being an unabashed tm fan with too much lust for his own good worked out for the better.

And so my Scathach overtook Okita in terms of level >_> Damn it Saber daily quest, drop me the friggin' statue and monument already >_>

Pulled 2 gils on 2 accounts randomly today, AUO you come too much to someone without all that many saberfaces.

I am on casual leveling mode, mostly attempting to push everything to 1st ascend after getting some priority leveling targets out of the way.

1 free 1 paid roll on the last day, nothing amazing, did get the 3* Archer that I wanted though so its not too bad :P But to be fair, Scathach and Mordred, I kind of got what I wanted from the recent gatrap already, the one I kind of want to pull is Drake/Jeanne/Jack/Lancer Alter.

You do realize 乳上 isn't available in the New Years gachas right >>

Alter lancer and Tesla, neither of them were in the NY gachas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]