Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Well alter santa servant as a rider for xmas event, 16-25 dec.

My guess was nero santa, but that is off the mark >,<

Lets hope it's not a grindfest again lol

http://typemoon.com/news/2015/7heju6

Santa Alter is definitely welcoming, however Rider class other than Anne and Mary, Drake seems to be all under performing...so I honestly hope Santa Alter is gonna be a nice change. They have make Seiba a 5* CE don't they, pretty bad one from what I can see as well. Damn TM...Damn you, if only your "Rate Up" actually really mean rate up, one can only hope I guess.

Our RNG faith is tested by the RNG god - DW at this moment - on this event , wonder if you are lucky enough to roll the winner item or... xD

Christmas Gatrap is just fucking troll.

It's a troll indeed, i want a friggin apple but instead getting the grand prize...

At least we can splurge gacha like there is no tomorrow with this pseudo gacha xD

Re: Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area! ほぼ週間 サンタオルタさん

Well.. the current event is fun enough to play with, and doesnt make you spend too much time just to get everything >,< It seems that there is not a lot of people here playing F:GO I guess, pretty much only us talk here about this game. xD

alter rider seems pretty decent for the excalibur morgan at max level, I wish DW make the animation of the buster is applied to saber alter as well, its friggin cool >,< the only thing i dont like is... maybe how alter singing during her NP.

Well.. the current event is fun enough to play with, and doesnt make you spend too much time just to get everything >,< It seems that there is not a lot of people here playing F:GO I guess, pretty much only us talk here about this game. xD

alter rider seems pretty decent for the excalibur morgan at max level, I wish DW make the animation of the buster is applied to saber alter as well, its friggin cool >,< the only thing i dont like is... maybe how alter singing during her NP.

Like we discussed before, this game is just not noob friendly at all, mainly contributed by this broken Gatrap, EXP system and ascension system. However after that it is quite fun to go trolololol with crit teams xD

I like Santa Alter, her particles and animations are great for a free gift and Excalibur Morgan does really good damage (most likely because of the Lv 5 though) On the contradictory I love singing/theme on her Noble Phantasm, it put me in a festive mood :P

Though I posted here a bit late, I've manage to protected the smile of our Santa when she was release yesterday :P

CmZ88Lf.png

Blushing Santa is best Santa :3

My support list has santa alter all the way... only 2-3 isn't using her on the support slot lol.

I'm going to get cu leveled up i guess, i don't have any archer killer, need to get one soon and alter santa need to wait for now.. xD

Yeah this game isn't noob friendly, and the limited CE from event are quite good if ppl miss it because there is no drop for them.. kinda sad..

Now the main question is... since the xmas event is ended this early, wonder if there is an event for the new year. :3

Merry Christmas to fellow Master who I fight alongside under the name of Grand Order ;)

Not really sure if its clicking fest, from a peek it might be just by having enough retweet during the livestream to allow everyone get the present, probably like community goal.. >,<

Not really sure if its clicking fest, from a peek it might be just by having enough retweet during the livestream to allow everyone get the present, probably like community goal.. >,<

If that is the case we can just sit back and enjoy freebie :P

If that is the case we can just sit back and enjoy freebie :P

Yeah it is community goal, that said I realize this is all I use twitter for lol, retweet random campaigns.

Far as fgo friendliness goes, I'd say it is below the heavy spenders in PAD and Monstrike and above the truly terror shit like chainchron, shironeko has kind of been in an awkward place of being generous while quickly inflating and changing fotm by the months. A lot of it is probably yorokobe experimenting with what they can get away with, but if they keep pumping out event 4*s like this then the game should be pretty friendly for non-IAP.

That said, what is the point of a character game if not to collect waifus and chars that you want.

Yeah it is community goal, that said I realize this is all I use twitter for lol, retweet random campaigns.

Far as fgo friendliness goes, I'd say it is below the heavy spenders in PAD and Monstrike and above the truly terror shit like chainchron, shironeko has kind of been in an awkward place of being generous while quickly inflating and changing fotm by the months. A lot of it is probably yorokobe experimenting with what they can get away with, but if they keep pumping out event 4*s like this then the game should be pretty friendly for non-IAP.

That said, what is the point of a character game if not to collect waifus and chars that you want.

Thing is though, 1% gatrap rate is by far the worst I've seen, most "bad" gatrap I seen are floating around 3%~ or so and generous one I seen ~8-10%, Heck seems like any game have a better Gatrap rate than DW >_> I guess they're generous with their 4* event servants which to be fair, the 3 released are quite decent, especially Nobunaga and Santa Alter. Game kind of still laugh at you if you don't have 5* though, which is a shame >_>

idk I mean, even with a bit of inflation for the most part FGO difficulty isn't so demanding as to make 5* necessary. So it is kind of like...how much would you pay for chars that you like? As we see from GBF, you can milk that shit pretty hard and release multiples of the same thing just for the sake of it. Well, FGO throws out less freebie gems than GBF atm so I'd say it is about even in that aspect.

If we are looking at it from the quality of game perspective though, FGO really needs to step up still. More scenarios is mandatory. Hopefully they'll try to keep to a character based game and not try to sell things based on stam refill and farming the way it works for more mature games. I guess the tight leash they hold over levels and all is a sign that that's still the case. (In other words, please no daily emergency content at JP hours, I want to sleep)

I think you just aren't jaded enough yet, need to go look at more terror asian mobages.

idk I mean, even with a bit of inflation for the most part FGO difficulty isn't so demanding as to make 5* necessary. So it is kind of like...how much would you pay for chars that you like? As we see from GBF, you can milk that shit pretty hard and release multiples of the same thing just for the sake of it. Well, FGO throws out less freebie gems than GBF atm so I'd say it is about even in that aspect.

If we are looking at it from the quality of game perspective though, FGO really needs to step up still. More scenarios is mandatory. Hopefully they'll try to keep to a character based game and not try to sell things based on stam refill and farming the way it works for more mature games. I guess the tight leash they hold over levels and all is a sign that that's still the case. (In other words, please no daily emergency content at JP hours, I want to sleep)

I think you just aren't jaded enough yet, need to go look at more terror asian mobages.

I agree with you on most part, but I do feel that the gap between 3* to 4* is too big, and the gap between 4* to 5* isn't too bad, most 4* actually perform on par to 5*, but in my opinion what makes the 5* stands out is guarantee extra skill and extra hp to tank out bad situations. I think for what I can foresee the near future is most likely just going to throw events at us until we can ascend those servants, then maybe they can up the game and give more variant?

And I don't really want to play anymore "famous" Asian mobages anymore, they're clearly just bleeding their fan base dry and sometime is just pure despair trying to get what you want, if they didn't slap my Waifu on this game, heck I probably won't even play it. And fuck Daily emergency content, didn't they attempt that during Halloween event (iirc the event started with a daily 1 hour event happening during mid day or something over in JP, but server problem + lack of them made them not even viable and thus it was reduced to once a day only for some pumpkin.)

They didn't manage it during Halloween purely because of server issues, the introduction of apples and all was clearly meant for that to become more of a thing. Considering that it is a good way of getting people to pay and to put in stuff to farm I'd imagine they might try again once they know the infrastructure can handle it, hopefully they found just getting people to gacha is a good enough profit model to not try to bleed people dry on that front. As for mobages, social gaming and microtransaction based 'f2p' model in general is like that, it is difficult for people to want to try to go for a longer term profit model.

I have no objections for the power balance, particularly if the talk of grail evo for lvl 100 is true. Besides, for the most part, I don't think people really care about that in general. Sure, it is good to have strong chars and people want to roll for them, but the inflation up to this point hasn't been too bad. At least they are well within possible to fix realms for the initial characters. So it is perfectly possible to focus mostly on chars that you like.

That popularity from source is strongly correlated with rarity is something we'll ignore for now. If even Mor-san is 5* then Asto/Semiramis and even a lot of Prototype crew are probably going to be 5* at this rate lol.

Just when you think Okita + Scathach + Jack + Mordred isn't trap enough already, here we get the God damn New Year Gatrap! WOO guy!

http://view.fate-go.jp/2015/7yrhut/

Mordred was actually trap because what comes with the gacha and the CEs were all pretty awkward at best. The new year stuff...well both Karuna and Arjuna look like buster heavy versions of their respective class, we'll see.

The new years Tateko CE art is super cute though.

Mordred was actually trap because what comes with the gacha and the CEs were all pretty awkward at best. The new year stuff...well both Karuna and Arjuna look like buster heavy versions of their respective class, we'll see.

The new years Tateko CE art is super cute though.

If I God damn know New Year will be a trap that also include Mordred I don't think I would have rolled for Mordred. Oh well, what can I say. Can't say I like Karuna/Arjuna so I think my attempt will most likely be Scathach only, maybe once or twice for the one that have lots of 5* at the end but that's it. Scathach is my main goal for New Year.

That troll Mona Lisa art though.

Da Vinci-chan did say explicitly that the image was taken with Mona Lisa in mind...

Unless they change pickup method, rolling the one in the end is just like. I want a chance at any 5* and I don't care which, though maybe it'll decrease the chance for the existing servants and so will work out to be a better way to aim specifically at new stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]