Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread

@ shion.. thanks, but i dont think putting more trees or fountain will make it goes up.. im already put decent amount of trees and those estetics elements around my land, (i got a bit background on architecture) but it still it fall down..
what i read from the wikia, it shows number of your land rating.. but i still dont get it on how to increase it..
but thanks anyways..

No, I'm pretty sure what fountains work. It just grow really slow and there is territory what decrease it strongly - like Ranahaim (since it's desert) and Yun Gasol (because of their facilities). Well, there is lands what affects on it in a good way - Elves territory or Annaroze kingdom.
Well, let me explain more detailed. Each territory menu have parameter which calls 環境 (it second to last), it goes up when you build more trees, fountains etc. and it's max is 100 (but in some territory it always 0, I think). So the more lands you have with this thing 100 - the better grows parameter you were talking about. On the other hand, if you have many land with 0, it goes down and down.

Last edited:
Need help, I am stuck quest(s) no. 215 ( research the 4 elements) and no. 221( something about wairyu 歪龙

In quest no. 221 you should fuse monster named dracontus and chimera (no. 133 and no. 56 in monster fusion list). In no. 215 you too should fuse monsters, in the begging of quest description there is name of 4 monsters - just find them in fusion book and go on.

can someone tell me when+where I get my first monster?
just playing random and now got attacked by 4 country(lol)
my H cg(each 1) feruano, corona, neneka, did I got wrong route??

Hello, what should i do for Quest 207, 212-225??
Can someone give detailed information for this?? Thanks.

Hello guys, I would like to ask a question. How do I get to the fight scene with the Emperor? I have followed the "正史ルート True History Route, but I can't seem to get to the fight scene with the Emperor Giltania. After defeating Noias, it just went straight to the credits and after that Field Marshall Garums ask Weiseheit about becoming Emperor or not. After that the option for the ending after that is only one, and that is to follow the path where you end up with Gyurandoros and the three female Yun Gasol generals. So, how do I get to the fight scene with Giltania? Also, how do I get to the scene with Rekushumi from Reunia, the country with the Water Goddess? Thanks. :)

Last edited:
I have followed the "正史ルート True History Route, but I can't seem to get to the fight scene with the Emperor Giltania.
You probably failed to form 'bonds' with someone. Check here to see if something was done wrong.
I myself had to restart everything because of fucking dragons.

Also, how do I get to the scene with Rekushumi from Reunia, the country with the Water Goddess?
Orfan route. You can read details in the walkthrough above.

Re: [130426] [エウシュリー] 魔導巧殻 ~闇の月女神は導国で詠う~ + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

Sorry but I downloaded the game but when I install, this error, 1355 something msi error appears...
Does anyone know how to solve it? My locale is set to Japanese already.

^where did you download the iso from? none of us ever get that messages!!!

All Eushully game is like this ?

This game the gameplay is fun, I liked it.

But, exist so many long dialogues, and all dialogues are so boring... We see the game from the point of view of others characters, and this is so useless... You read all line and notice that anything really add so much to the game... I begin to skip all dialogs. But, I begin to think that is not fun to play a game and not follow the plotline, than, I begin to try to read the texts again, and I cannot, is exaggerated boring the plotline of this game, I began to feel sleepy .. Then I quit.

I wanted to try others Eushully games, but all others are exactly like this, with a exaggerated high amount of boring dialogs ?

All Eushully game is like this ?

This game the gameplay is fun, I liked it.

But, exist so many long dialogues, and all dialogues are so boring... We see the game from the point of view of others characters, and this is so useless... You read all line and notice that anything really add so much to the game... I begin to skip all dialogs. But, I begin to think that is not fun to play a game and not follow the plotline, than, I begin to try to read the texts again, and I cannot, is exaggerated boring the plotline of this game, I began to feel sleepy .. Then I quit.

I wanted to try others Eushully games, but all others are exactly like this, with a exaggerated high amount of boring dialogs ?

In short ... yea kinda , thats how eushully works , i for like the dialogs and story and the gameplay is also kinda huge in them if you know what your doing and all.

In short ... yea kinda , thats how eushully works , i for like the dialogs and story and the gameplay is also kinda huge in them if you know what your doing and all.

Thank you very much for your anwer, then I gave up about eushully games.

If you ask, I really like games like BunnyBlack. The dialogs are short and fun and the plotline is very simple. and the gameplay is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]