Describe it your first year on/in ASF.

Well, the officially next year what come will, become sure changeable events be: With bads as well as goods...:goodtea:~>

Oboy! Now that I've been a member of AS for a year, I can finally post in this thread! :runhappy:

Seriously, my first year here has been a great experience!

I knew about AS for a while before that, as a lurker. Like most lurkers, I spent most of my time in the downloads area. But as time went by, I began checking out other sections of the forum.

I discovered that there are a lot of neat and interesting people here, and some very interesting discussions going on. The more I read, the more I wanted to participate. So, finally, I joined.

I'm very glad I did! As fun as reading the people and discussions here is, joining the people and participating in the talks is great!

I won't pretend everything was perfect at the start. Like any newbie, I had a learning curve to go through. But by keeping a Positive Mental Attitude, I think I've done well. I'm not a 100k super poster, but I take an active part in the forum, try to make friends and be a friend, help others when I can, try to be a positive asset to AS, and have a good time here.

Thank you to everybody for helping to make AS the fine place it is! :cheerleader:

Hmm learning curve... i wonder what...~ I dont think i went through any learning curve except for the initial reading the rules and the such...~ Just wandered in as a newbie and went nutsy at the spams xD Im guessing your learning curve had some hardships involved?

Hmm learning curve... i wonder what...~ I dont think i went through any learning curve except for the initial reading the rules and the such...~ Just wandered in as a newbie and went nutsy at the spams xD Im guessing your learning curve had some hardships involved?

Well, this is only the second forum I've really been active on. Part of that curve was learning that the rules of one forum may be different from the rules of another. :)

Ahh so just mostly adjusting~ Guess i didnt have that part since im not really on any other forums xD

I have only been here for two motnhs - but I'm hoping to be very dedicated to this forum and meet new people, become a regular etc ^^

it's been a week since i arrived here and unfortunately i am having a hard time to find some quality discussion threads (discussion about everything, instead of random spam/shitpost).

But well, it's early to talk

it's been a week since i arrived here and unfortunately i am having a hard time to find some quality discussion threads (discussion about everything, instead of random spam/shitpost).

But well, it's early to talk

Hi there, welcome to ASF where all things can be discussed. If you feel you want a quality discussion, don't be afraid to post a thread about it and see people who do one liners or better yet a essay. Trust me, you'll find there are times where quality discussions are held. It's just comes down to which period of the year you just posted it at and whether people have the time to post some thoughts about it or not. Never be afraid to start one, as long it falls within the guidelines set out by this forum.

Have a nice day till then.

I have only been here for two motnhs - but I'm hoping to be very dedicated to this forum and meet new people, become a regular etc ^^

Well you soon will if you find something interesting to do in this forum. There's quite a few sections of this forum so I'm pretty sure it covers most of normal things people want to do in a forum.

[MENTION=75437]Miina[/MENTION]; You can always create some. If there is something that you find is missing. And invite some ppl, perhaps someone you've gotten too know. Anything special you had on your mind ?

[MENTION=69762]MsBloodyFallen[/MENTION]; you mean you plan to become increasingly active here, or just that you just plan to stick around, like ~faithfully ?

///
I think this is a special forum, at least it is to me, emotionally, and perhaps in every other way as well. Maybe if I had some more useful skills or something I'd want to more actively contribute with something, haven't given it much thought yet. I find myself busy most of the time anyways....But I always come here as if to get a new breath of air before I go "back down under" doing the things I am busy doing in life.

You AS ppl....ah you make me emotional at times. Also I miss certain people...

Side note, I still haven't explored all the sections of this forum....by a very large degree...maybe some day I'll take a better look ^

Well you soon will if you find something interesting to do in this forum. There's quite a few sections of this forum so I'm pretty sure it covers most of normal things people want to do in a forum.
I have found a lot of sections of the forums that I visit regularly c: Mostly for now, General Discussion and Otome Games - hue.

[MENTION=69762]MsBloodyFallen[/MENTION]; you mean you plan to become increasingly active here, or just that you just plan to stick around, like ~faithfully ?

I'm planning to be a very interesting, active and faithful forumer here on ASF :>

hmmm...my first year? that brings back memories...oh..wait....i wasn't even active xDDD
I just leeched around and didn't post anything :D
but i love this board; it's awesome.
so many nice people <3

[MENTION=75437]Miina[/MENTION]; You can always create some. If there is something that you find is missing. And invite some ppl, perhaps someone you've gotten too know. Anything special you had on your mind ?

Yup, slowly i will start creating some opinions/thoughts on X subject aka deep subjects. Well, slowly.

Hi there, welcome to ASF where all things can be discussed. If you feel you want a quality discussion, don't be afraid to post a thread about it and see people who do one liners or better yet a essay. Trust me, you'll find there are times where quality discussions are held. It's just comes down to which period of the year you just posted it at and whether people have the time to post some thoughts about it or not. Never be afraid to start one, as long it falls within the guidelines set out by this forum.

Have a nice day till then.

i have some plans already \:D/ Thank you, don't get me wrong i don't think AS is not fun or amusing or whatever. i am sure the more i stay, i will start liking and liking it more and maybe have some good friends here. i think i am just lost for now, that's why i am seeking for some deep discussion to read and to see what kind of people lurk here most.

Anyways, it's nice to read all of you. Thanks for comments

I have enjoyed my time here, but I don't have much time to get online much anymore :deadsad:

Hmm I've been here a year apparently. It has been a fine time I suppose.

I joined February 26th of 2013 since then i have a nice time! Spending time, having fun playing games, talk with people about our craziness - love whatever ;)

Anime and more anime :lovestruck:

[MENTION=69762]MsBloodyFallen[/MENTION];
Your even planning on being very interesting x3 Interesting. xP Hope I'll find more time for that at some point as well the way I would ideally want too.

[MENTION=75437]Miina[/MENTION]; Far as I know there are quite a bit more ppl here that could have a bit to say about different things, but some are "hiding" in the woodwork and only come out here and there from time to time, so you might have too look around a bit to find them maybe~ ;}

As for myself, I wish I had a clone of myself, then the other me could be here with you all all the time....but time steals me a way, and vica verca \;;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25