Describe it your first year on/in ASF.

Same I guess...Gaming/posting/other...something along those lines. At a comfortable pace, like an off season or something.

Lol well... i do want to get a bit more active though... drag more people into the spams~ Its kind of fun getting to know people and having some one on one time~

Lol well... i do want to get a bit more active though... drag more people into the spams~ Its kind of fun getting to know people and having some one on one time~

I suppose. Though I may not feel so much of a need to know too much new ppl,(but don't mind either) I like the old and familiar.
And is what makes me most comfortable I guess. If it becomes too much, it becomes increasingly hard to relate too them all.

Hmm... but if i dont even try then there wouldnt be much quality to start with ;p

I shall stand my ground and not go to spam... unless I find something interesting. Honestly, I don't think I'll be able to remember everyone if I wanted to. I don't have the best memory when it comes to remembering the little things in life.

I'll maybe a "3 year ASF experinece"-thread make...:goodtea:~>

You could but I don't know how many people actually reached that mark. I'm pretty sure I'll be 2 years in this forum after Christmas passes by.
Why this doubt...? Well, think on the Admins/Mods and on people like King, and such - They'll it sure reach...:goodtea:~>

You should just make this a general experience thread since... thats basically what this is now...

Hmm... but if i dont even try then there wouldnt be much quality to start with ;p

heh thats not true. You don't have to try everybody in order to have somebody anymore than you have to try Everything in order to have something~

Last edited:
You must have a really good memory for people (or usernames) and their traits, personality, etc.

well it's still my first year in ASF, but i like it so far. i've seen people come and go from here. it's always sad to see people leave

my first year? hmm... I don't even remember why I joined ASF. I started talking with peoples here in August 2012... hmm can't remember more

Lol mehs im bad with names but people will leave an impression if you talk with them enough~

Lol ive been using shiina in pretty much all my avatars~ Dont plan to change that anytime soon~ Hmm... so i guess you might not recognize me if i change name... =w=

^I don't know. It depends if you talk to other and announce who you are or not.

For me, I did use a rather awkward name back in the other forum which was funny how much I used that username to interact with other members on the forum. People thought I was a computer AI for a while since I had a really robotic name.

1st Year? Hm...to be honest, it is coming up to my 3rd year being here. First year is...different? It is a lot quieter and the community is a lot smaller, where the mod/admins would sometime even drop by and chat in the Spam Section, everything feels so warm and it was a little community. It all started from there, ASF have grow from then since and we got more and more new members/lurker, and now in a flash of an eye, three years of nearly past since I registered (one of the first few to register, 26th member to be exact) and a lot have changed, and I expect more the in the future, when the community grow even larger! Hopefully this fun experience will keep going and this great community will help to expand this forum bigger and bigger! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25