Describe it your first year on/in ASF.

Yeah, of course gets Samy the 100k post, are only ridiculous less 1,2k posts...:goodtea:~>

Lol almost about the same ammount of posts I have overall~~

Heeee...~ That was nice first year in ASF - Well, I'll then on the another years wait...:goodtea:~>

Someone coming to explore me?! o.O...
Well, someone are no NSAs, where his/her datas forces would...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I've on the main page mentioned, that "Feel it free..." - Don't bother yourself...:goodtea:~>

So how far did this topic go in conversation? Feels like another topic to discuss random things in now. With that said, it was awkward at the start to come to this forum until I just posted things that I'm willing to share and participate when I feel like on the forums.

So how far did this topic go in conversation? Feels like another topic to discuss random things in now. With that said, it was awkward at the start to come to this forum until I just posted things that I'm willing to share and participate when I feel like on the forums.
Well, with conversation can also her/his experience here describe - What means: That the until now talked stuff belong still in this category, okay?...:goodtea:~>

add this to my exp:

at first i was really hyped. talked a lot.. spammed.. but it has kinda died down..

First year in ASF huh..

I joined 2 years ago, thinking I was just going to browse the site and download random stuff. This site has everything you could ever need. Even if there's something not here, you can request it and it gets delivered when possible.

Somewhere along the road I met the Forum Spammers in the Social section. It looked fun so I decided to make some posts every now and then. My initial goal was like a 100 posts. But I met more great people and hanging out on the forum was getting better and better. I didn't expect that I'd stick around for this long..at all. 30k posts later, I'm still here.
I did have a period of less activity when my finals were demanding so much of my time. But I tried to visit daily.

Looking back on these past 2 years, I'm glad I joined this community. I met so many fun people and learned a lot about all sorts of stuff.

I'll probably won't post as much as before but I'll definitely stick around for a long time to come~

Nice description Unown-kun^^! ...Well, what I still about this year describe can, is that I very damn happy am that I with such nice people meet could - and that I furthermore with such people meet become...:goodtea:~>

Well that's interesting. I use to do that in another forum where I actually helped people with their game questions while linking it back to a source of information. This is confirm that I wasn't making things up and actually giving legit advice on various parts of a game.

Someone coming to explore me?! o.O

That sounds so lewd...
Funny I've gotten that a lot lately
add this to my exp:

at first i was really hyped. talked a lot.. spammed.. but it has kinda died down..

Well we are still simmering pots of hot juice cooking in the cauldron at least, waiting to erupt like volcano's should the time arrive for it.
//

If I can be bothered I might revisit and write a more personal wording/description of my initial time here. Though I'm unsure how detailed that should or shouldn't be atm.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was still good time - and I hope, that in the next year so furthermore goes will...:goodtea:~>

Hmm you should know us well enough to know that the cauldron has already been poked and cracked ;p Someone took all the "stew" though =w=

Hmm... If I able am your sense to follow, then is ASF community overboiled (or something like)...?:goodtea:~>

Alright. Maybe I will write a little something. I think I will plan on keeping it
short, and try to make it like a summary, but I will see as I go along.

Well I'm one of those april people who joined in the spring of 2012.
My circumstances during that time was a bit unusual, both in terms of
the actual world revolving around me and the world inside my heart, my core.

I feel like everybody knows this already but since this is what it is I might
retouch things that some know about me already. So in short, it was a quenching period of my life, where even the boundaries of my sanity was being tested and stretched to the limits. Someone who thought he had came to the end of all that he knew and become ready to leave it all behind, never to be seen again. Back then I remember I used my time on AS, and on playing some free rpgmmo called Rusty Hearts while drinking myself continually drunker on sweet fruit wine or sake until the point where I would just seek people to talk too ^^ At least thats one good aspect of mmo's, you don't always have to "do" something, but what you can do is do nothing at times. Fitted me nicely. Though I'm not a drinker at all, I had quite a bit in that period...because I was messed up and it was a really tough period, and it made playing games that much more fun!, rly...it did :D
Actually a lot of stuff was fun then ^^ hahah :fulfilled: I can be a bit crazy...especially with no restraints.

It was also a time of loud touhou music, mostly touhou trance. It rly was full trottle. Not to mention my Reimu avatar hue hue

I didn't know anyone else at that time who was touched with the culture/s that people around here are or what ever it is that we seem to share and connect with, anime might be the reason many of us have gathered together here, but thats just the catalyst or initiator, since the culture and familiarity aspect goes far beyond just that for me any many others at least.

Well I found this place by happenstance, searching with some kind of search string online. I have no idea or recollection though why I actually signed up here. I usually never ever do that, unless I have some kind of question I just must ask, but I never had that afaik. So it's a bit of a mystery how or why it happened.

But resting that case, I did, I started talking just randomly, kinda like spam, just without the actual spamming bit. I found people that was friendly and in unexplainable way innately knew to relate too trough the heart even if I knew very little about them. It was a place of relaxation away from the darkness and grim hopelessness of my reality of the time. A pause of having to be strong and endure under pressure just in order to keep mental integrity. So, then the AS community become like a garden of people I was glad to acquaint before my very end. Kinda like a lush green summer garden with nice porcelain, plenty of tea, cookies and cakes on a very green lawn, under a very blue sky....with very white skies 8} and that gave me peace of heart and put a smile on my face, as well as making my heart have someone to care for, since I had a lot of love trapped all by myself and no one to render it too, like compressed love with no outlet longing for someone. But then ofc, shortly after my signing up I came across samyeung and renano, and renano became my first friend.(on AS that is)
I could never have wished for any more than that. She was heartwarming, cheerful and playful, as well as funny, smart and intelligent +more, I feel quickly in love with her very being. And brought love and warmth that only she could do to a time of my greatest vulnerability as well as the time of great determination and fortitude pushing the mental boundaries to new heights where they'd never been before, having to deal with surreal thoughts and realities I know most majority of people will never likely know or imagine. And that doesn't just fly by me without any effect I guarantee you, as I am not the type who forgets things like that forever, anyway, nor could I, but especially from a time like that. My heart might be well shielded normally, but if it's touched while unprotected it leaves a permanent mark, as being engraved in at my most vulnerable moment. And that she did. All in all making her the only girl I've ever meet in life that I've grown to both love and respect as much as I do. She just simply is the coolest girl I've meet, and I simply adore her smarts. It makes me feel mighty proud to say it...I'll always love her, even if I never see her again. BUT, though not without loosing my care for the rest of you here, that I'd also met and consider myself lucky to have done so.

There are many fine people on AS I think, and some of those people I first met at that time I've already have been speaking about are also people that I won't forget as they too have been etched in. In those short months from the beginning of april, life long memories where made and bonds created, as forged in the intense fire of my time. There are some great people here, some loving, some lovable, some very smart, and other less so
probably but still awesome ofc. Some genuinely care, and some don't, but come here for strictly other reasons. Some have issues in their lives, and find nice and understandable people in a hopefully mostly friendly environment who don't judge or condemn.

Though I guess I haven't summarized a whole year yet, just a couple of months so far so...after some months I "left". And it was supposed to be final,
but as so many things in life, things doesn't always turn out the way we'd think. And I came back sort of "officially" again in Feb.2013.
But I'd say this, if I had left never to be seen again in that summer of 2012, I want to tell you all, I would have had a contentness in my heart for having to
come at this place first, and met the people I met. I consider it a blessing that's enriched and added something special to my life that's become a part of me now and who I am forever. Thanks too you all, both the people of this community and the creators who have facilitated it. With a special Hug to renano if you'll ever drop by again, and happen to see this.
many kisses and hugs carried on winds made by the best wishes to make you smile and help protect should it be needed. If anyone taught or inspired how to
cherish life the most, and enjoy it with friends carelessly, it would be you. Which is one thing I'll take with me in life and in my character. If you remember it still, "I'm a sucker for love", so much so that if I don't hold back, my heart will just go doki doki all over the place until it jumps out and starts running ^^ That would be quite humorous in a movie...Now I really hope they make one about it! Starring my HEART! Lets just hope my heart will be reasonable, I'd get slightly annoyed if my heart where to drive around in a back of a limo while leaving the rest of me standing heartless outside in the rain at the premiers.
And Samy being a sorta teacher in relaxed randomness ofc. Quite a combo. Makes me think I have graduated and ready for a diploma.

Besides the people I came across here, there was only two other things that where at my side during those times that deserves credit.
The stars twinkling so bright and beautifully at night, with all its wonders and mystery since the dawn of time. Remember that you all, when you gaze upon them at your potential "moments" in life, we might look at the same ones. for they are beautiful aren't they, so inspiring, and hopeful, as if they whisper to certain gazers of hope, and things to come. When they see you with none.
And my God, whom I can not leave out to mention for to have stood me faithful by with compassion and mercy for a miserable and sometimes mad as a hatter person like me, and not because I'm so deserving.
But because of love's exceedingly boundlessness.

What will happen or where will my path go from now I don't exactly know, times have changed since when I first joined, but I still like to hang around and drop by. Perhaps the time comes for me to move on with other things in my life, but even if I do that, I'll probably always drop by for old times sake. I just hope I never have to see the day where I might do that and all of my familiars are gone...yikes. Gave me something to think about right now...
I've already been more just dropping by, so I might continue with that, or maybe even less now. I'd like to get some serious gaming sessions going perhaps if I can, and also finish learning some stuff. Autumn is a really cool season for some atmospheric games in the dark, and also atmospheric anything really.

Good luck all, in life in any way you may have it. I hope maybe, that if anyone else are dealing with issues or troubles of their own right now, and feel like your all alone in them, know that your not, or at least not the first. And also, remember this when you look up upon the stars once in a while ;)

Happened to see this video posted by sirepic in an other thread and think it would make a nice edition here:
Look at this, and remember, we're not that far away from each others as you might think. kazoku. Love you all. Keep the love guys(and girls ofc), it's what makes you truly alive.

Last edited:
Hmm... overboiled? No i do think someone just drank or otherwise took all the odd bubbling stuff~ :goodtea:

Relaxed randomness =w= Hmm~ Guess i havent been acting too random lately... Or at least... not quite~ :goodtea: Should get back to spamming more i suppose~

Thank you thank you....much appreciated. ^^ One of my long posts, even though I tried making it somewhat as just a summary.
Dankeschön.
Arigatou gozaimasu.
MI27E4A.jpg

Oh and sure Samy, spam away, if you feel like it, but it's plenty enough to just drop in and hang around as well, like you feel like.

To see this hidden content your post count must be 100000 or greater.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

UMvest – Là thương hiệu Vest nam hàng đầu Việt Nam, Umvest cung cấp các loại vest cưới, vest công sở, vest sự kiện, vest bigsize, và cung cấp các dịch vụ cho thuê vest nam, may đo vest tại nhà…https://umvest.vn/umvest-vest-nam-gia-re-thương-hieu-uy-tin
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?